Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Early shuttle prototype seen in 1959 video?

Exotic inventions possibly involving free energy, anti-gravity, teleportation, time machines, dimensional travel etc. as well as any of the more mundane ones.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Early shuttle prototype seen in 1959 video?

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Guys, what do you make of this?

saxecoburggothas UK has found what looks to me like a very high tech craft for 1959!!! What is its propulsion system? Was it following the rocket to see how it did? If they have this level of technology in 1959, why bother with rockets? Are rockets a lower tech for the industry to keep the "ordinaries" in the dark? Maybe if their true level of technology was made visible by the masses then questions would be asked about why us "plebs" don't have it? My guess is it is to with the "economy" and power and control etc.

With music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKHRHZH6zohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKHRHZH6zo

Without music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAn4kaC5i5Y

Two frames in the 1959 rocket film
forum image hosting

1969 space shuttle initial design
pc screenshot

It's like a breakaway civilization or secret government.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Early shuttle prototype seen in 1959 video?

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:22 pm

If the footage is genuine then it does appear to some sort of artificial object that suspiciously resembles the earlier shuttle model. The usual questions then arise- human or alien (underground/underworld entities/fallen angels)?

If alien then it would not be that unusual for them to emulate a human type of craft that perhaps had portal/extra dimensional technology. I remember some historical accounts of UFOs (think it was 1800s, can't remember exactly, think it was in a John Keel book) describing what appeared to be WWII type aircraft.

If human then will probably be 'Illuminati' advanced tech 'shadowing' the rocket. But then why shadow the rocket if you have already got a camera attached? Back up perhaps...or doing a test flight at the same time - 2 birds with 1 stone.... don't know, lol!

If footage has not been tampered with then I would think it was probably human rather than alien but using the "20 years advanced tech division".

I think you hit nail on the head for the reasons having suppressed this technology.
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:26 am

EyeLevelHorizon wrote:If the footage is genuine then it does appear to some sort of artificial object that suspiciously resembles the earlier shuttle model. The usual questions then arise- human or alien (underground/underworld entities/fallen angels)?

If alien then it would not be that unusual for them to emulate a human type of craft that perhaps had portal/extra dimensional technology. I remember some historical accounts of UFOs (think it was 1800s, can't remember exactly, think it was in a John Keel book) describing what appeared to be WWII type aircraft.

If human then will probably be 'Illuminati' advanced tech 'shadowing' the rocket. But then why shadow the rocket if you have already got a camera attached? Back up perhaps...or doing a test flight at the same time - 2 birds with 1 stone.... don't know, lol!

If footage has not been tampered with then I would think it was probably human rather than alien but using the "20 years advanced tech division".

I think you hit nail on the head for the reasons having suppressed this technology.

Yes, I agree with your analysis.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby kaito9 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:52 am

What is that creature looking thing in the OP video? Is space filled with water or is that creature capable of living in vacuum if it is really a creature?

Skip to 5 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizxlFkdZug

Maybe a connection with three whatever it is, shown on the left side.
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Convexed

Postby Convexed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 am

It's the top section of the rocket reflecting on the glass? Do we know what it looked like?

EJ

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:50 am

Convexed wrote:It's the top section of the rocket reflecting on the glass? Do we know what it looked like?

EJ
Convexed wrote:It's the top section of the rocket reflecting on the glass? Do we know what it looked like?

EJ

yeah, maybe. Not reflecting off the glass, but did the rocket detach into two stages at any time. Is the image the front part of the rocket?

Curious

Postby Curious » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 am

Hello everybody, I want to resurrect this thread because the series of movies of saxecoburggothas UK - "Concave Earth rules" shows some very interesting facts, mostly in the realm of Concave World Reality. Already 15 parts.
Please write down your thoughts and comments
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11