Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

My Dad's Vision in 1972

Accidental and/or deliberate time shifts of people or objects, e.g. ooparts (out of place artifacts). Are you a "time traveler?" Tell us your story. Science fiction writers NOT welcome.

Topic author
Primalredemption
Learned soul
Learned soul

My Dad's Vision in 1972

Postby Primalredemption » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 am

So I spoke to my Father today. Happy Father's day, by the way, to those of you who have children. I asked him who he thought would be president, and the answer was a little more interesting than I expected.

The year was 1972, 44 long years ago. My Dad had a vision about the future that he had never shared with me until today.

He found himself walking through a scorched and barren wasteland with a flaming red, yellow and orange sky. The sky was on fire. Everything was hot and dry. A severe drought had swept the planet, causing a massive famine that threatened to end the human race. The world economy had collapsed, and wars were being fought everywhere. And there, standing at the forefront of Washington D.C., was a woman president. She had blonde hair and was wearing a blue garment. Standing behind her was a male figure with white hair, who wasn't an official, but was the one in power behind her.

He even glimpsed himself, partly bald with brown hair (he was blonde in 1972). Wow.

It's a pretty frightening vision, to say the least. This was 20 years before Bill or Hillary even entered the scene. I personally don't want it to happen and will do my best to ensure these events don't unfold in the timeline I'm in. But ...the burning sky. Isn't this similar to what LSC has been predicting when the Sun stops mid air and starts frying everything?

We had better start shifting reality and visualizing world peace. Like, right now.

IrOnMaN
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: My Dad's Vision in 1972

Postby IrOnMaN » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:08 am

Primalredemption wrote:So I spoke to my Father today. Happy Father's day, by the way, to those of you who have children. I asked him who he thought would be president, and the answer was a little more interesting than I expected.

The year was 1972, 44 long years ago. My Dad had a vision about the future that he had never shared with me until today.

He found himself walking through a scorched and barren wasteland with a flaming red, yellow and orange sky. The sky was on fire. Everything was hot and dry. A severe drought had swept the planet, causing a massive famine that threatened to end the human race. The world economy had collapsed, and wars were being fought everywhere. And there, standing at the forefront of Washington D.C., was a woman president. She had blonde hair and was wearing a blue garment. Standing behind her was a male figure with white hair, who wasn't an official, but was the one in power behind her.

He even glimpsed himself, partly bald with brown hair (he was blonde in 1972). Wow.

It's a pretty frightening vision, to say the least. This was 20 years before Bill or Hillary even entered the scene. I personally don't want it to happen and will do my best to ensure these events don't unfold in the timeline I'm in. But ...the burning sky. Isn't this similar to what LSC has been predicting when the Sun stops mid air and starts frying everything?

We had better start shifting reality and visualizing world peace. Like, right now.

WOW... Not a woman in this, but white garment.. And some one-eye symbolism at 0:32. These bastards want to destroy the Earth. We won't let them....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFHGnA98jDE
Γηράσκω δ’αεί πολλά διδασκόμενος

Topic author
Primalredemption
Learned soul
Learned soul

Postby Primalredemption » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:50 am

And the skies glow red and orange... can't let that happen.

I think some kind of weather technology has been perfected to the point where they can cause a world wide drought. And CERN may very well be a device to help stop the Sun in place.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:13 am

Primalredemption wrote:And the skies glow red and orange... can't let that happen.

I think some kind of weather technology has been perfected to the point where they can cause a world wide drought. And CERN may very well be a device to help stop the Sun in place.

If the sun stops in place and continues to be hot (switched on) then half the earth (more or less depending on the tilt angle of the sun) is in darkness. Would this mean that there would be freezing conditions in half the earth and melting conditions in the other? In your father's dream, it seems the US is scorched, which means that Asia is freezing? Is this the main reason for the underground bunkers (DUMBS)?

I always suspected they were building these DUMBS to survive into the next cycle. Are they deep enough though if the earth breaks apart a bit? Certainly underground is the ideal place to survive the sun stopping. I'm not sure how the sun can remain "on" indefinitely if it stops though in my theory of the sun in the concave earth.

If the whole earth is scorched, then it won't be the sun stopping, but something else. It could be that the sun is slowing down (or will slow down) in its cycle which melts the glass as it moves around the cavity. Remember sulfur lamps need to rotate very quickly (I think it was 600 reps per minute), otherwise the glass casing in the light bulb becomes too hot and starts to melt. The melted glass/water makes life on earth feel the full brunt of the sun which could perhaps give everything a severe sun tan. :lol:
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am

One way to grow food in such conditions is by artificial means in basements etc, but this relies on the energy infrastructure (electricity) being sound. Well water should still be ok probably; although with no rain, the wells would have to be deep to chase the water table I guess.

She had blonde hair and was wearing a blue garment. Standing behind her was a male figure with white hair, who wasn't an official, but was the one in power behind her.

The real power behind the "throne" which on this forum we all more than strongly suspect is true.

Another survival option in such a scenario would be a sailing boat. I doubt all of the ocean would evaporate. In fact, increased water vapour may provide a sun barrier. Solar/wind power for energy and lots of fishing tackle for food, and a hand pump water desalination system as well. Include lots of spare parts for when things breakdown which they inevitably will. You also have the option of traveling to areas in the world less effected by the catastrophe, including having a go at escaping through the north pole hole.

Failing the boat option, I would investigate old legends about caves and the underworld etc. and see if by the grace of God you can find a portal.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Return to “Time travel”