Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Science and the paranormal

Dimensional travel, portals, vortices, parallel worlds, the underworld, Richard Shaver, Dero/Tero, fairies, gnomes, dwarves, little people, 411, missing people etc.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Science and the paranormal

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:43 am

I thought I'd start a thread where anyone can dump stuff they find that could possibly link science to the paranormal.

After reading Odeen's statement of concentrated ion charge and the link to the paranormal, I thought I would start a thread and throw some potential clues in here.

I'll start with charge. After reading a couple of interesting posts on the DI forum, I thought I had to include them here and link them together.

The putrid smell of sulfur is also often reported in BEK/BEP encounters, just like dozens of accounts out there pertaining to 'grey' and reptilian encounters as well as dozens of other creatures and related phenomena. The sulfur smell connection is detailed nicely in this article written by Terry Melanson from 2001 entitled "UFOs, Do they Smell? The Sulphur Enigma of Paranormal Visitation":

Before we get into this aspect I would like, first of all, to list some phenomena that are sometimes accompanied with a pungent smell, likened to sulphur or ozone.

*The Tricksters: Of the Southwestern United States, Northern Mexico peyote ceremonies. Also in Celtic lore (fairies, gnomes, sylphs etc.)
*The Men in Black
*Sasquatch (Pacific Northwest), Yeti (Asia), The Skunk Ape (Southeastern U.S.), Momo (Missouri Monster)
*The Greek Gods of Mythology
*Succubi, Incubi, and various demonic manifestations during occult workings
*Poltergeist, ghosts, spirits etc.
*UFOs, Aliens, Space Brothers etc.
*The Chupacabra of Puerto Rico and South and Central America
*Lightning (this seems to be a clue of some sort, as UFOs are frequently seen near powerlines of high voltage)

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/ufosulphur.htm

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. ... 513&page=3

It's an interesting thread in its own right, but the lightning and UFO connection was very interesting. Here is another account of a man who thinks that he jumped dimensions after passing through water which was suddenly struck by lightning.

In 2002 I was driving my Pinzgauer 710M from Brownsville, TN to Oklahoma and during that trip I had plans to stay at a friends place in Oark, AR. (Not Ozark, but Oark and very tiny little town) and to get to my friends I had to cross the Little Mulberry River. Little did I know that my friend had tried to call me several times but this was before I had a really good cell phone and the one I had had limited range and do the time frame it was one of the early plug into the lighter type bag phones so long time ago I guess tech and wireless speaking. I went in like normal and saw that the river was high. But I was in my super high profile xSwiss Army vehicle with over 14" of ground clearance so I drove across in four wheel low in second gear and the headlights did disappear a couple times but its x Swiss Army truck very high up that was a ten man troop carrier so its very capable and I did have it loaded good with my tools. In my memory I did get across but half way across the river a flash like lightning struck right in front of me or on me and like even in the vehicle and I never knew what became of it as I felt nothing!

To be honest I was drunk as a skunk though! It was raining and like I said my friend had tried to call to warn me that the river was up to 4'2" and so don't try to cross in the Pinz! I didn't get the message and the Pinz didn't stutter or so much as have an issue getting across in my memory but to both my friends dismay and displeasure at how I did this the question still remains. Even the Pinzgauer should not have been able to get across that river without a snorkel and I didn't have one! But I have to say the terrain changed from that I knew to something else after the flash because I could see the gate ahead of me before the flash and it was located straight ahead and I swore it was more to the left after the flash so it moved that far in half a sec.

I've always wondered if I died or crossed through something at that time because after this great life changes took place not just in me physically who was now 180 pounds in his undies and used to be 215lbs, who used to drink a lot of Bush beer but who doesn't even have a taste for it now and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since that river crossing in 02! Yet I could drink more than any three people you could name before that! I also had all this knowledge out of no where in a field I never worked in before and moved from dentistry to another field and then became somewhat of an expert in that field and I still don't know how I knew the things or still know the things I do know about this other industry and inner workings, how to's and technical know how I should not really know!

Yet people rely on me for my expertise even so much as the manufactures of a product I know so much about that when they get in over their head with one they at times refer to me and really even as I read some of my statements about these things I wonder where it came from because I worked in dental all life. That was it for both of us the wife too! She is still a dentist. I don't do anything with it and have no desire to go there anymore. The other thing is that although the wife and I are close, since that time in 02 was the last time this couple has been intimate. Its like even she knows unconscious of why, that something is the same but yet different about me now compared to the guy she married. We talk about that and can about agree on the time this change took place so we both recognize it.

I rely on her to tell me how I was, to fill me in on things I simply don't know about even in my own family at times but its rare and subtle things. Some of which she disagrees with but we both have that one thing we had before, communication and we do that well however we have no real interest in each other other than a room mate type thing now even having given each other a hall pass. Neither of us has done anything with anyone else but again we recognize that in 02 something happened. I have since wondered about the effects of water and electricity for many hours after that evening crossing that river I guess I should never survived getting across. I mean 50" deep running river is a lot of water even for the Pinz yet here I am. For all I know all this is a dream and I died that evening but I really can't prove it.

The guy in 02 had one cat and two dogs. The guy today has 15 cats and no dogs! Most everyone that knows me from back then knew I didn't even really like cats, it was the wife that had the cat! Anyway, when people started talking about other things like this it was a relief in some ways because I had some weird deal happen that evening and there is still more to it I haven't even added it was such a strange day!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. ... s+universe

Water and charge eh? Interesting. Speaking of water and teleportation (portals) which I think is knife's edge away from skipping dimensions, we have this gold nugget:

A Red Indian friend told me years ago that some shaman would sometimes go into the caves and swim down into the water, the water would act like a portal and the shaman and other Indians would surface in other countries, sometimes in Ireland and sometimes in Tibet.

Water can act so much like a mirror.

He said sometimes that people would also visit them from time to time, and that the cave in Ireland was known locally (in Ireland) as Bear Cave because it took people to the land of the bears, he also told me that bear claws were found there in recent excavations.

When I was a child, I would sometimes look into mirrors and think that someone from another world who looked just like me (OC by coincidence ) was looking back at me.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. ... ave&page=3

I think for the most part UFO vehicles are someone's mechanical invention to skip realities. I also feel that "free" energy and anti-gravity lie in this area and that unfortunately we can't have this technology because it automatically opens up the possibility of inter-dimensional travel. I believe this kind of travel to be completely out of bounds for the human race (at least at this moment in time). For whatever negative or positive reasons, humanity is meat to remain put.

For the life of me I can't find the account on reddit's glitch in the matrix which told of the wife of someone famous, I think it s was the Scientology founder, who witnessed a woman appear next to her in the restroom. She researched it and concluded that solar flares were to blame. This would again link to lightning and charge.

I have a few other clues through personal experience, but I will leave them for now as I'm a bit busy at the moment.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Science and the paranormal

Postby Daniel » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:17 pm

I believe the closest we can come to finding common ground between science and the paranormal are brain studies: the brain is where our consciousness resides, where our dreams originate from and it is the least material and least understood part of the body. How about interesting studies where vivid and complex visions induced by DMT on various subjects show no increase in brain activity, indicating that DMT truly unlocks another dimension and does not merely create fiction hallucinations in the material brain... or the Orch OR model, the most well-researched and backed up model on awareness in the 21st century... which allows for the quantum information in the microtubules of the neurons to physically leave the brain and have an out-of-body experience. This model also covers dreams and the DMT experience. The brain is basically the seat of what you would call you.
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Daniel wrote:How about interesting studies where vivid and complex visions induced by DMT on various subjects show no increase in brain activity, indicating that DMT truly unlocks another dimension and does not merely create fiction hallucinations in the material brain

Very interesting. We are getting closer to the connection between consciousness and the "energy body"... and then there is non-localisation of consciousness. I've experienced both.

... or the Orch OR model, the most well-researched and backed up model on awareness in the 21st century... which allows for the quantum information in the microtubules of the neurons to physically leave the brain and have an out-of-body experience. This model also covers dreams and the DMT experience. The brain is basically the seat of what you would call you.

Not sure about that.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:47 pm

More anecdotal evidence on the paranormal/charge connection.

Go to about 7:50min in the video below. A sighting in Puerto Rico of two giant birds, possibly Condors. I personally think this is more of a paranormal type sighting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJesTGeN8A

Notice a tropical storm, a dark rolling rain cloud etc. Water and charge yet again. Now, we can't trust size and perspective here, but a rain cloud must have a minimum altitude, so...

Another one from the same broadcasters. It's just a story (could be a creepypasta type) from Indiana, USA. But yet again, a thunderstorm, floods and lightning each time of the sighting of the "little people"; water and charge - 41:50min in the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXgpZdPM0-k

I like these broadcasters. Right up my alley.

Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Daniel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Encounters from little people... I actually heard that they have now DNA tested and classified a mini-race of humans that lived in South America. Adults, can fit in your hand. Oxford scientist admits on tape that he is clueless as to how that is possible, considering they are fully grown by their anatomy and by the DNA testing, very much human. They are called Atacama Skeletons. Here is a pic: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/ ... 34x264.jpg
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:38 pm

maybe this cartoon was based on these people?
Attachments
TheLittles.png
TheLittles.png (173.68 KiB) Viewed 983 times

BlissNinja

Postby BlissNinja » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Great thread. Here are some thoughts from my own experiences.

Sulfur smell: This is something I have noticed since childhood, while in certain dream states or situations in which I am OBE. It used to freak me out, because it tended to correlate with a strange feeling in my consciousness, and I often found myself having trouble maneuvering in the dream or 'astral' after noticing the smell and the accompanying sensations. Almost always occurred with a feeling of anxiety as well. Sometimes i get it in waking reality, and it has a relationship to a feeling that happens in my ear area and a drowsy feeling. For some reason, when it happens in waking reality, it is often accompanied by a 'flashback' of 'dreamtime/OBE' scenarios from childhood where I would sometimes find myself climbing within and on some kind of strange wire grid, that seemed to be full of electrical current, which was a cross between blissful and painful...when I have the 'flashback' even now I can feel/smell/see the whole scenery.

The trickster figure is something I have always resonated with, and seems to have followed me my whole life. The Jester in particular. When it comes into my awareness in whatever form, I usually take stock of how I have been using my Mind and whether I have been getting caught in the labyrinth of Thought.....the mind itself is a Trickster and I have been trapped in it for what seemed like aeons and eternities in different experiences....some via substances, others in meditative and dream states. The same feeling has accompanied it when it happens, as if Im 'back in that place'. Seems almost like what I would think of as AI. I think if we are paying attention we can often use the appearance of a Trickster figure to become aware of How and Where we are becoming lost in the endless maze of our own minds.

Water and Charge: Ive been having OBE and Lucid Dream experiences for many many years where I found myself in a 'tank' or other form of Water, while the water has a current running through it. The water amplifies the 'psychic' abilities and most of these situations it has seemed that others have been using my own consciousness, heightened while in the water tank, and sometimes with additional current/charge applied...in order to perceive through or access things through my own experience. As if my own consciousness has been hijacked, and used as an access point to other frequencies. I dont know if it is because, for some reason, I am able to perceive differently, or if this is just my own mind creating a set of symbolic encounters to reflect something to me. Over time I have come to believe it is the former, though the Trickster aspect of Mind precludes me from creating a solid belief around the experience. ITs as if some people may used as USB ports, even if they are not aware of what is happening. Not sure.
I have had Lucid dream experiences where I am crossing a pool of water etc, and the charge becomes so intense that I feel as if I am going to implode, and it creates a 'black out' type situation, where I waken back in the dreaming and am trying to analyze what just happened.
Electricity in some form or another has been a running theme in my Dreaming, where as a child I would have nightmares at times of being in a room full of live electric wires hanging from walls and ceilings. I was terrified and trying to navigate my way out of the room trying not to get caught in the electrical wires. Also, when young and still learning to navigate with my 'astral body' I would often find myself caught up in power lines, as if the electromagnetic force magnetized me to them, and it would be a challenge to get out or to avoid their path. I have since surmised from experience that the electrical grid and powerlines that cover our earth are interfering with our natural ability to maneuver in these states, and that it creates an artificial magnetic grid that sucks one into it, unless one is capable of focus and intent in their traveling. As if the natural ley lines of earth have been hijacked. The 'astral body' in my experience often follows the strongest current, and so I am curious as if others have this happen as well.

I have also read from Robert Bruce who has some great work on AStral Projection and psychic self defense, that when in or crossing running water, there is something about the charge that prevents 'entities/demons/energies' from accessing one..... whatever the attack is actually coming from, the water seems to help.

I have experienced using DMT in lucid dreams, as well as DMT in waking reality, and there was not much difference between them. I have done the same with other drugs, and the effects have been the same. So, does that mean that all substances exist within my consciousness already, and just need to be unlocked (whether by the physical molecular component) or by the frequency which can be entered into with volition without the physical body actually being stimulated on a material level? Or does it mean that waking reality is still a Dream within a dream? They say DMT exists within pretty much everything living on Earth. My own feeling is that int he Human Being exists every single thing in compressed fractal form, that exists anywhere, and if you learn to unlock it, you can not only Program your own Being, but you can experience anything, anywhere, with consciousness. Interested in others experiences of this in terms of waking state/dream states.

I do not agree that the brain is the seat of consciousness. ive had too many experiences on many levels that counteract that. The heart is also a 'brain', and in my opinion has an ability to access far more than the head brain does.

Again to reference Robert Bruce, he talks about the mind-split effect, his term for perceiving from your 'physical body consciousness' at the same time as your 'astral' consciousness which leads to seemingly experiencing both realms at the same time. I have had this experience many times. Interesting concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Gd418QcbJ0

Blessings, BlissNInja

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:21 pm

BlissNinja wrote:Great thread. Here are some thoughts from my own experiences.

Sulfur smell:

I used to smell that at my old rented house near the end of the tenancy (2013). I knew there was a vortex portal in that house though that ran through the bathroom wall. I could sense it. That is the best i have. That bathroom used to creep me out as well. I hated going in there. Luckily I didn't have to most of the time as I used the ensuite. My wife hung a cotton wool tabs in a plastic bag on a thread off the bathroom wall cabinet right in the vortex. When you walked into the bathroom, nothign would move for about 1 or 2 secs and then suddenly the cotton wool bag would turn slowy right then left, a different direction every second or two when I looked at the bag. Thsi happened every single time without fail. No movement, then it would oscillate when looked at. It was hanging near the radiator so at first I thought it could be that, but the bag would move when the radiator was off and stone cold.

Water and Charge: Ive been having OBE and Lucid Dream experiences for many many years where I found myself in a 'tank' or other form of Water, while the water has a current running through it. The water amplifies the 'psychic' abilities and most of these situations it has seemed that others have been using my own consciousness, heightened while in the water tank, and sometimes with additional current/charge applied...in order to perceive through or access things through my own experience. As if my own consciousness has been hijacked, and used as an access point to other frequencies. I dont know if it is because, for some reason, I am able to perceive differently, or if this is just my own mind creating a set of symbolic encounters to reflect something to me. Over time I have come to believe it is the former, though the Trickster aspect of Mind precludes me from creating a solid belief around the experience. ITs as if some people may used as USB ports, even if they are not aware of what is happening. Not sure.

Sounds like they are tuning into you.

I have had Lucid dream experiences where I am crossing a pool of water etc, and the charge becomes so intense that I feel as if I am going to implode, and it creates a 'black out' type situation, where I waken back in the dreaming and am trying to analyze what just happened.
Electricity in some form or another has been a running theme in my Dreaming, where as a child I would have nightmares at times of being in a room full of live electric wires hanging from walls and ceilings. I was terrified and trying to navigate my way out of the room trying not to get caught in the electrical wires. Also, when young and still learning to navigate with my 'astral body' I would often find myself caught up in power lines, as if the electromagnetic force magnetized me to them, and it would be a challenge to get out or to avoid their path. I have since surmised from experience that the electrical grid and powerlines that cover our earth are interfering with our natural ability to maneuver in these states, and that it creates an artificial magnetic grid that sucks one into it, unless one is capable of focus and intent in their traveling. As if the natural ley lines of earth have been hijacked. The 'astral body' in my experience often follows the strongest current, and so I am curious as if others have this happen as well.

Primal talked about ethric attachments being released through wires. Probably a connection somewhere. The electric grid may be to contain us on an energetic level.

I have also read from Robert Bruce who has some great work on AStral Projection and psychic self defense, that when in or crossing running water, there is something about the charge that prevents 'entities/demons/energies' from accessing one..... whatever the attack is actually coming from, the water seems to help.

Read that too.

I have experienced using DMT in lucid dreams, as well as DMT in waking reality, and there was not much difference between them. I have done the same with other drugs, and the effects have been the same. So, does that mean that all substances exist within my consciousness already, and just need to be unlocked (whether by the physical molecular component) or by the frequency which can be entered into with volition without the physical body actually being stimulated on a material level? Or does it mean that waking reality is still a Dream within a dream? They say DMT exists within pretty much everything living on Earth. My own feeling is that int he Human Being exists every single thing in compressed fractal form, that exists anywhere, and if you learn to unlock it, you can not only Program your own Being, but you can experience anything, anywhere, with consciousness. Interested in others experiences of this in terms of waking state/dream states.

Interesting.

I do not agree that the brain is the seat of consciousness. ive had too many experiences on many levels that counteract that. The heart is also a 'brain', and in my opinion has an ability to access far more than the head brain does.

I agree. I heard about the heart thing too.

Again to reference Robert Bruce, he talks about the mind-split effect, his term for perceiving from your 'physical body consciousness' at the same time as your 'astral' consciousness which leads to seemingly experiencing both realms at the same time. I have had this experience many times. Interesting concept.

I talked about somethign like that in another thread this evening.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 am

I have possibly found something else extraordinary which may link solar flares (charge) and glitch in the matrix/mandela effects.

I was listening to a podcast from "wheredidtheroadgo.com" where one of the interviewees mentions a book co-authored by Robert Schoch and someone else he doesn't mention. This guy was saying that when the authors looked at the studies of predictive psychic ability, they overlaid the solar activity charts and found above higher than chance correct answers when the solar flares where hitting the earth. When the sun wasn't actively hitting the earth, the predictions reverted back to chance probabilities... or something like that. :D

Starts at 20:50min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGI32DxxNoE

A poster below the video linked to another great article by Michael Persinger:
Several researchers, including myself, have observed correlations between geomagnetic activity and reports of paranormal phenomena.

Researchers Haraldsson and Gissurarson (1987) studied the scores from 70 Ganzfeld sessions (telepathy-clairvoyance) and found they related significantly to high geomagnetic activity of the day prior to the experimental sessions but not to the geomagnetic activity during the day of the sessions. The same relationship was found in experiments which consisted mostly of 80 trials with clairvoyance computer games per subject. Their results partially confirmed our earlier findings that spontaneous paranormal experience tend to occur on a day of low geomagnetic activity which is preceded by days of high geomagnetic activity.

https://sacredneurology.com/2015/06/03/ ... persinger/

In other words, a possible conclusion is that pyschic ability increased when the charge burst from the sun was hitting the earth. This also links into the theory I had the other day of the mandela effect over the Western hemisphere being caused (or allowed) by its low magnetic field protecting it from solar flares (and anyone else with the power to break through). I'll repost it here for easier finding:

I was thinking about MEs the other day and stumbled across a new thought. What if the weakening of the Earth cavity's magnetic field is allowing these MEs to occur?

It could be that alternate realities are constantly trying to infringe our resultant reality of cause and effect and that is the magnetic field, in which we are all immersed, is the glue keeping cause and effect intact and stopping any other would-be decisions from crossing over.

I think there are natural and intelligently created MEs. Natural ones would be geography changes and flip-flopping brands names and personal glitches in the matrix. Primal pointed out "froot/fruit loops" flip flopping. This seems to be a rare occurence on the reddit forums, but does exist. I remember reading one account where friends living in the same house as the author were flip-flopping between decisions in just one evening. One moment they were arriving back home from a decision they had made, to not having left the place etc. and this was flip-flopping backwards and forwards so much that the author though he was going doolally.

Then there is this little personal flip flopping glitch in the matrix story I found on the david icke forum recently:
Late last year i used google street view to have a peek at the town i was born in. and i remember a shopping mall we used to visit. it was very straightforward getting there from the house we lived in, yet when i tried to find it, there was no sign of the place, i just ended up eventually streetviewing a highway.

However, this year i looked again, and there the mall stood, people and all.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. ... 5&page=124

And personal glitches of trees, roads, shops and buildings appearing out of nowhere (and staying there) are common on reddit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ElkIqjWs0

I have had another of my own personal ME, freaked me right out. No Hmm well maybe you were mistaken for me this time.

I take the boy (Taz the dog) over the fields for his run .. the main field we go to to play ball is the farthest away and he least busy with other dog walkers .

Imagine a large square field with straight hedgerows all round it. just a gate over the other (far) side for the farmer to get in.

two little gaps to get from the 1st field to the 2nd field. one at each end of the (near ) side hedgerow.
I make the boy sit and wait while I poke my head through the gap (either end makes no odds we use both) and make sure the field is empty before allowing him through , he is still young and tends to run over to people.. so have to put him on lead if people are about .. I can see the whole field from either end so nowhere can somebody be walking without me seeing them..

Imagine my surprise last night putting my head through the gap and not being able to see the whole field, the hedgerow now curves inwards quite a way blocking my view of the other end. I now have to walk half way along the field to see the other gap.

Freaked me out and I almost threw up. really unnerved me

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread. ... 5&page=124

This phenomona is perfectly natural. No RSA or cabal is doing this. The artificial MEs are the English language art/books/films iconic titles and lines being changed with a ton of residue left behind.

I reckon that a few years ago (2009? or 2011?) the magnetic field of the Earth weakened enough for "intelligence" to have enough energy to change weak points in this reality. If it is the cabal then they probably have had this rechnology for a while but have been unable to alter the result of cause and effect because the magnetic field was too strong.

Now, there is a chance MEs are nothing new and that it is only because of the internet that people are able to communicate to each other these MEs. Yes, I believe that is a big factor. There was a book written by a UK journalist in the 60s which was a compiliation of the UK public's strange every day experiences that they couldn't explain. They were asked to write in on a radio programme about this. A lot of these stories are very reminiscent of the glitch in the matrix thread on reddit. I can't remeber the book title. It was mentioned early on somewhere on the above david icke forum thread on the mandela effect.

However, the internet might not explain the whole trend. I mean I think everyone would have noticed Berenstain bears for goodness sake, internet or no internet. It would have been the talk of the town/office/school yard etc. Could the weakening magnetic field also be a factor?

Firstly, is the earth's magnetic field weakening? Apparantly.
July 8, 2014 - Earth's magnetic field, which protects the planet from huge blasts of deadly solar radiation, has been weakening over the past six months, according to data collected by a European Space Agency (ESA) satellite array called Swarm.

The biggest weak spots in the magnetic field — which extends 370,000 miles (600,000 kilometers) above the planet's surface — have sprung up over the Western Hemisphere, while the field has strengthened over areas like the southern Indian Ocean, according to the magnetometers onboard the Swarm satellites — three separate satellites floating in tandem.

The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is weakening, but one likely reason is that Earth's magnetic poles are getting ready to flip, said Rune Floberghagen, the ESA's Swarm mission manager. In fact, the data suggest magnetic north is moving toward Siberia.

"Such a flip is not instantaneous, but would take many hundred if not a few thousand years," Floberghagen told Live Science. "They have happened many times in the past."

http://www.livescience.com/46694-magnet ... akens.html

Ok, its satelite data :) But still. Notice that the magnetic field has weakened over the western hemisphere. Could this be the reason why the artifical MEs have only been North America appropriate? Intelligence was able to penetrate the cause and effect system over the United States because of this magnetic weakness hanging over it. Although... this weakness also covers a part of South America. Funnily enough, I remember reading a Mexican (or was he Argentinian) fellow say that Interview with the Vampire in his country was "the" and not "a", but in about 7 or 8 other languages that people commented on it was "a" and not "the".

There does seem to be a connection between charge/water and the paranormal. There also seemed to be a tentative correlation put around the reddit forums of solar flares and glitches in the matrix. I was thinking what if solar flares (charge spikes) are responsible for glitches. It would stand to reason that the weak magnetic field over the Western hemisphere would offer less protection from solar flares, hence more charge getting through and altering reality. So, to experinece "alternate realities", or glitches perhaps, the protective magnetic field needs to be weakened ( I wonder if this is what meditating does, mmm), and charge needs ot be introduced. Very primitive. I'm sure with a more mechanical understanding of the phenomenon, less power may be needed.

Have MEs been accelerating since 2014? The awareness of MEs has accelerated since about halfway through 2015 according to google trends:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore?q ... a%20effect

The next question is "Is this magnetic dip over South America natural"? Probably. But if it is a cabal causing the artifical MEs, then they may also be causing this magnetic dip over the US in order for them to alter reality on a slightly more fundamental level. How they would do this I don't know. Frequency interference using mobile (cell) phones masts? Secret military tech?

There does seem to be a natural longer term dip in the magentic field overall though. From the same article:
Previously, researchers estimated the field was weakening about 5 percent per century, but the new data revealed the field is actually weakening at 5 percent per decade, or 10 times faster than thought. As such, rather than the full flip occurring in about 2,000 years, as was predicted, the new data suggest it could happen sooner.

It just looks like an acceleration to me. Anyway, there is indirect evidence for this when looking at it through the concave earth model. I had thought that the earth's weak mag field was caused by the induction of the sun's mag field on the earth's crust. If this is weakening, then so too must the sun be. If the sun is weakening, then the magnetic field of the entire earth cavity must also be weakening as the Sun gains its power by inducting through this mag field. Is there evidence that the sun is giving out less output now than before. Seemingly so.

First, a bit of background. The sun goes through cycles that last roughly 11 years, marked by the ebb and flow of sunspots on its surface. At peak sunspot activity, the so-called solar maximum, the sun sports lots of sunspots and is steadily unleashing solar flares and coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Since our current solar cycle, Number 24, kicked off in 2008, the number of sunspots observed has been half of what heliophysicists expected.

“I’ve never seen anything quite like this,” Dr. Richard Harrison, head of space physics at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in England, told the BBC. “If you want to go back to see when the sun was this inactive in terms of the minimum we’ve just had and the peak that we have now, you’ve got to go back about 100 years.”

But a relatively quiet sun could cause problems. Some scientists say that this period of weak solar activity may mirror what happened before the so-called Maunder Minimum of 1645 to 1715 — a period named after solar astronomers Annie and E. Walter Maunder, who studied sunspots and helped identify the sun’s strange activity in the latter part of the 17th Century. That time period saw only 30 sunspots (one one-thousandth of what would be expected) and coincided with a “Little Ice Age” in Europe, during which the Thames River and the Baltic Sea froze over.

Mike Lockwood, professor of space environment physics at the University of Reading in the U.K., estimated that we have up to a one-in-five chance of being in Maunder Minimum conditions 40 years from now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/2 ... 45248.html

So, instead of the end of the world, with the sun rising in the west and setting in the east (mag field directional flip), it may just be a long term cycle that occurs with peaks and troughs spanning centuries. I remember reading that in the middle ages (1000s to 1400s) England was supposed to be so warm that is could grow grapes (peak).

At the time of the compilation of the Domesday Survey in the late eleventh century, vineyards were recorded in 46 places in southern England, from East Anglia through to modern-day Somerset. By the time King Henry VIIIth ascended the throne there were 139 sizeable vineyards in England and Wales - 11 of them owned by the Crown, 67 by noble families and 52 by the church.

It is not exactly clear why the number of vineyards declined subsequently. Some have put it down to an adverse change in the weather which made an uncertain enterprise even more problematic. Others have linked it with the dissolution of the monasteries by Henry VIII. Both these factors may have had some part to play but in all probability the decline was gradual (over several centuries) and for more complex reasons.

http://www.english-wine.com/history.html#domesday

The Thames freezing over means that the 1600s was the trough.

In a concave earth, I theorize the sun to be the cause of gravity. If the sun is weakening slightly, then so too must gravity be over the same period. Interestingly, a standard kg as weighed in 1889 was 50 micrograms heavier than in 2007.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 110735.htm

I was also thinking that maybe the sun's differing output had an influence on the nastiness or barberism of mankind. Maybe a stronger gravity makes for a more solid, intact, rough and ready materistic system, or is that the strength of the Earth's mag field which may be inextricably linked. You know, mankind in the middle ages needed castles and serfs and hard physical labour and brutality in battles. The 1600s (Renaissance) saw a more mock or pretend battles. Apparantly I read that sometimes armies turned up and had just a parade in front of each other and then went home without the physical killing. Then the 19th century saw the darkness return with bleak materialism and "order by fear" (think of the Victorian school system and the British Empire). It has been getting steadily more humane ever since I think. This would mean that the 21st and 22nd centruies will be light again with increasing civility (less solid, less graivty, less heat though, more "quantum") and the darkness will return for the 24th and 25th centuries, albeit not as dark as the 19th century or the middle ages. I say this because the sun does seem to be on a longer term "winding down" in output, so 24th century barberism won't be as bad as that of the middle ages.

I'm not saying any of the above is true, just putting it out there.

Some food for thought at least.

Now it gets even more interesting. From Persinger's article above we get this gem:
The “geomagnetic” effect as inferred from solar wind velocity was reported by Randall and Randall (1991), who examined data from the 19th century on hallucinations and magnetic disturbances. These were found to exhibit a direct and statistically significant correlation. It’s easy to see how this corroborates our work correlating geomagnetic activity with paranormal, PSI, ESP and other anomalous experiences when we recall that changes in solar winds are one of the primary sources for geomagnetic variations.

So "hallucinations", i.e. that detected by the senses that doesn't belong in our normal "should-be" reality, occured more often during magnetic disturbances correlated with solar wind velocity. So it really does seem that the magnetic field is what keeps "our" reality in place. The strength of the magnetic field in which we are immersed may have a direct proportion to the "solidity" of a "one reality" which we experience.

And then we get this beauty:

Our work with the effects of elevated magnetic field strengths (rather than geomagnetic activity) has been replicated by JJ Braithwaite (2004), who reported that That “the overall magnetic field strength (amplitude) is greater at areas of interest [areas generating higher numbers of reports of paranormal perceptions] relative to baseline areas”. The same researcher (2005) observed the same effect in a “haunted bedroom”. This corroborated and extended of our results in it’s observation of “large static inhomogeneous magnetic field and complex temporal distortions in the time-varying (AC) magnetic fields”. We have seen (Persinger, 1997) that similarly anisotropic structures within both the geomagnetic field and in our complex magnetic stimulation fields also contribute to their subjective effects.

Wow. This has just described and even validated what I experienced in my old rental house in the main bathroom. The only words that came into my head to describe this is a "vortex" or "portal". I just sensed it. I didn't left brain it. I just knew it was there and was very sensitive to it. (I have already mentioned this in a previous post about my "spooky" bathroom. I hated going in there. I always expected to come face to face with something when I went opened the bathroom door. It creeped the shit out of me).

Well, it turns out there is a real measurable reason why the bathroom always used to creep me out. I even knew where the vortex was and that it ran through the end of the bathroom wall with the cotton wool buds alternating backwards and forwards when dangling on a nail and only when observed. This then brings "quantum" into the equation. Why did the cotton wool buds only move a second or two after observation? What is the link between my consciousness observing the cotton woll buds inside this magnetic AC distortion?

This needs further research big time. I just knew that this could be created artifically. I knew it that we could create our own vortices. I just need more detail on this statement: "large static inhomogeneous magnetic field and complex temporal distortions in the time-varying (AC) magnetic fields." If I can get more clarity in this, then we have something.

You know, I've just spent the last 10 minutes thinking about this statement and suddenly the Gerlach experiment sprung into my head. It's basically a mag field (atom) inside an attracting magnetic field. My interpretation is that the atom acts like it is subjected to Lenz's law whereby its polarity alternates (just like our sun) and moves up and down inside the field because of this effect. So I just searched for "inhomogeneous magnetic field" to see what it actually meant and bang look what is the first link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stern%E2% ... experiment

Oh yeah.

Concaveman
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Concaveman » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Great thread that I've only had a chance to skim as work has taken up all my time lately, even though my job is almost certainly a farce of course.

Seems like we're getting closer and closer to a unified theory of all these phenomenon as well as Mandela Effect/"Glitches" with these strange encounters being glitches themselves, our unseen masters checking in, or perhaps humans who have learned to control the artificial reality.

Thanks for the interesting thread. I look forward to being able to dig in more.

Return to “Other worlds”