Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

Out of body experiences, life after death, visions, vivid and/or lucid dreams, WILD dreams, precognitive dreams, Déjà vu etc.

Topic author
kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

Postby kaito9 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 am

To understand what inspired me to ask this question, see the following excerpts from another forum by someone who goes by the screenname, Martin Gman.

--------------------

From http://www.near-death-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=24316:

It is inevitable that we are ALL going to die at some point so what you are about to read could save you a million more trips back to this War torn Earth plane of Existence.

I will not go into enormous detail at this particular point but let me assure you that this information is correct and is one of the most Fundamental tools of the "Unseen Hands" for keeping Human Souls in the Physical world time and time again or as others call it "Reincarnation".

This thing what keeps returning us to all the suffering of World Wars and Third World Famines etc, is asolutely so simple its been staring us in the face for Thousands of years..This Simple tool is called "The White Light."

This famous White Light is what we are "supposed" to go to when we die and is "supposed" to take us to our true home or vibration of the soul. NDEs will give us a glimpse of this and OBEs can actually enter this light.

Well let me "Enlighten" you (pardon the pun).

The White Light is nothing but an interdimensional Soul Catcher. I will guarantee you if you enter this upon death you will eventually reincarnate. Some people might want this to happen (materialistic people perhaps) but true spiritual warriors avoid this like the plague and fight against the many years and lifetimes of suffering that goes on in the Physical world.

We can all Pretend that our lives are great and life is fantastic, but deep down we all know that our loved ones will depart from us and every human soul on the planet will suffer from some kind of negative Emotion at some time in thier life.

If you had a choice in the matter what would you do? would you come back to Planet Earth and face the harsh reality of mass control and Fear or would you choose to go back to your true place of birth "The Source" or oneness with your so called God!! I know where I will be going.

Before anyone of you condemn my posting just wait five minutes and way this theory up, after all its been virtually staring us in the face.

"What happens if you dont go into the Light then, Do you become an earthbound spirit or trapped in purgatory or the lower Astral etc etc"

NO it is the biggest lie in History. When your time is up and eventually get to cross over (As we all forget it could happen tomorrow or in 50 years) and youve left the Physical body, Stop, look around, Look up there will be a blinding white light above, Look to the sides of it and there is a Golden light. The Golden light is the way to the Source and it bypasses the great void.

All the Spirits in the Afterlife are still in enslavement (albeit a less dense one) and the Astral + Spirit worlds are actually illusions of the collective consciousness of ALL matter (not just Human). Spirits STILL dont realise they are manipulated even in other dimensions. Spirits STILL dont realise that ALL mankind and everything else is connected. Only those at the source can be truly free.

If you think im a crackpot or in need of help please would you remember this ONE thing.

The white light is designed to keep us enslaved and to be reborn again to continue the "Slave Race" of humanity. Go for Gold, End of Story.

[…]

I have been a student of many discliplines..Metaphysics,Classic and Quantum Physics,Mysticism,Ufology,Parapsychology and Occult practises so yes ive heard just about every theory known in the public domain.

I have been a successful Astral projector for 14 years now and I have seen many things Good and Bad.

I stumbled across this forum and (I am not trying to offend anybody) found many misguided and misinformed souls. Let me make it clear that I am not Religious in any form and do not condemn anybody who is.

The present Human Race (especially in the West) have been bombarded with egotistical,meglomaniac beings driven purely by greed and power.This represents our Governments and Religions right down to the Local Gangbangers to the Fake so called Psychics and healers etc.

We have been bombarded with "New Age Messiahs" and New Age theories many which are Harmless but some which are not. We are in a time where we just dont know what to believe!!

I entered the world of Astral Projection because of this. I just had to make my own mind up and witness it first hand instead of the local Clergy telling me *beep* like I would not go to Heaven if I didnt Repent (Bulls***). I have met thousands of Non Physical beings most who were Positive and some Negative….

When I watch a T.V psychic perform it makes me cringe, not because I dont believe him/her but because He or She is being used to manipulate the Masses and the info given is about 0.000001 of what is realy happening on the "other side". This is what I found...

1.There is no Hell after death (The Physical world we live in is Hell and the Lower Astral is the Mirror Image)
2.The Dead are no different to what we are (Different Frequency) and are still controlled in seperate Kingdoms or Belief systems.
3.There are no E.Ts as such but only Interdimensional Beings (Ufos are Reality Skip vehicles)
4.The Physical,Astral,Spirit Realms are all collective Illusions have all been Manipulated at some point but now it is changing.

--------------------

Thoughts?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=177557

Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:44 pm

kaito9 wrote:
When I watch a T.V psychic perform it makes me cringe, not because I dont believe him/her but because He or She is being used to manipulate the Masses and the info given is about 0.000001 of what is realy happening on the "other side". This is what I found...

1.There is no Hell after death (The Physical world we live in is Hell and the Lower Astral is the Mirror Image)
2.The Dead are no different to what we are (Different Frequency) and are still controlled in seperate Kingdoms or Belief systems.
3.There are no E.Ts as such but only Interdimensional Beings (Ufos are Reality Skip vehicles)
4.The Physical,Astral,Spirit Realms are all collective Illusions have all been Manipulated at some point but now it is changing.

Bingo! That's my take on it too. I remember asking about those TV mediums why the info given to our side of life was so banal and non-important in a general sense. Sure, the info was to satisfy personal emotions with the loved one. That I understand. But not once was any useful info given as to where we are, who we are, where we have been, general life questions, or what is the other side and what is it like etc. No reality pondering questions at all.

I took it to mean either those on the other side weren't really the deceased, or they were the emotional astral body that also hadn't a clue what was going on and had no intellect because the astral body doesn't have one, hence all the personal emotional stuff. So, they weren't really talking to the truly conscious deceased, just a part of its previous energy. As long as it helps those bereaved, I guess no harm done.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Freezetime26
Initiate
Initiate

Re: What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

Postby Freezetime26 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 am

Im going to have a consciousness as a soul? Or im just going to be attracted to that "light" like mosquitoes to a flare?

Return to “Astral travel”