Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Concave earth resources and links

Anything and everything to do with concave earth theory and the glass sky, and what is wrong with the other models.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Concave earth resources and links

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am

I thought I'd copy Jon's list on his blog and add a couple of my own to the list of the places on the web that has info on the concave earth.

I won't have got all the websites, so please add extra ones to this thread.

Cheers

Modern resources
The Wild Heretic blog - concave earth, space agency shenanigans and a little bit on the glass sky, moon and stars. In depth research on most concave earth topics with an applied mathematical alternative scientific model.

Steven Christopher (aka Lord Steven Christ) - Tons of You Tube videos on concave earth, glass sky and a little bit on the weakness of the other models. Great graphic representations.

Rolf Keppler - Long time German concaver. Originator of the bendy light experiment with Wilhelm Martin.

Ka Rol- You Tube videos on concave earth (skycentrism), history of heliocentrism and Christianity.

Sumstuff52 (Donald Sarty) - You Tube videos collecting concave Earth evidence together with exposing space agency shenanigans.

GodRules - Concave earth awareness and exposing NASA and discussing thoughts on the subject, Christianity.

Joseph Winthrop - Now helping Steven with the new rendition of the rectilineator experiment. You Tube videos of actual field tests carried out with lasers and the horizon as well as studying and reinterpreting a few scientific experiments linking with concave earth.

Wizard of New Zealand - Concaver since 1972. believes in the exact mathematical reversal of the heliocentric model aka Mostafa Abdelkader's work.

Concave earth forum - A forum dedicated solely to the concave earth. Administered by Steven Christopher.

Past resources
Cyrus Teed and the Koresheans (late 19th century) - originator of the rectilineator experiment, detailed in his book Cellular Cosmogony.pdf

Johannes Lang - 1930s German author wrote Die Hohlwelttheorie.pdf. Intelligent and rational research into the concave earth which the German administration also believed at the time (German language).

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

IrOnMaN
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Say Hello!

Postby IrOnMaN » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Greetings WH, good luck with the forum!!!
Γηράσκω δ’αεί πολλά διδασκόμενος

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Say Hello!

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Cheers Ironman.

I thought a few people may find it more useful that commenting on the blog. It's also a good way for me to dump "casual" information I find on the net into one place. I'm always finding good stuff all the time. The forum will be like a personal bookmark :twisted:

WH
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks Don. Whenever yo see a good YT vid or find interesting stuff, no matter how trivial, please throw it in the forum.

kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Concave earth resources and links

Postby kaito9 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:20 pm

kaito9 wrote:
A small question about rectilineator, how do we know that the sandy ground on beach is flat? Does the rectilineator has a separate levelling ruler that will constantly tell that ground below is flat? So when the drawn line start's to get closer to the ground while the separate levelling ruler on the ground constantly says ground is flat, wouldn't it make one far more sure that the earth is concave?

Wild Heretic wrote:I'll have to read the book again. Without going through it again I'd guess that the beach looked flat, like a salt plain would, or death valley. I don't know if they tested the level of the ground every so often. Either way, the results are "experimentally" exactly in line with a concave Earth, so the ground must have been flat, or flat enough, otherwise the results would have been all over the place... unless the beach naturally inclined over the 2 and three quarter miles exactly in sync with an earth that is concave... :lol:
Last edited by kaito9 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Theylive

Postby Theylive » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:09 am

WH, I think there needs to be a forum regarding today's technology. I for one believe it's not meant to be good for the masses. Smart phones, smart tv's and such. I believe they may be able to use them against the masses. Not just for spying. Maybe a brainwash tool, target and re-program people and even a quick kill. What are you're thoughts on this? Thanks

skycentrism

Postby skycentrism » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:05 am

Hello everyone, ka rol here :) Nice idea for a forum WH.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:20 am

Theylive wrote:WH, I think there needs to be a forum regarding today's technology. I for one believe it's not meant to be good for the masses. Smart phones, smart tv's and such. I believe they may be able to use them against the masses. Not just for spying. Maybe a brainwash tool, target and re-program people and even a quick kill. What are you're thoughts on this? Thanks

Yeah, not a bad idea at all. Should I create a health forum, or just a technology one? Maybe health, as we can throw in all kinds of stuff like GMOs and the like. :?: Or maybe a mind control one?

Actually, maybe the grand title could be "health" and the two forums underneath could be "bad for you" , and "good for you"?

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Theylive wrote:WH, I think there needs to be a forum regarding today's technology. I for one believe it's not meant to be good for the masses. Smart phones, smart tv's and such. I believe they may be able to use them against the masses. Not just for spying. Maybe a brainwash tool, target and re-program people and even a quick kill. What are you're thoughts on this? Thanks

I've put up a health topic so you can start your thread on technology.

kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby kaito9 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Do you have blog article that goes in detail about Celestial Sphere and Octahedron? Listing number of evidences and creating theory.
Are stars really Sonoluminescence or is it Electric Universe on smaller scale much like plasma lamp? Is there really water in the celestial sphere or is it filled with plasma? Are galaxies typhoons like on earth? What is octahedron made of, how does it create ether push, is the octahedron self powered?

I don't think electricity can travel light years like Electric Universe theory proposes, i don't think even visible light can travel light years, i think light will likely weaken and weaken until no it is longer visible light, may convert into infrared and lower freq after travelling few million kilometers.
Time is Knowledge.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:42 pm

kaito9 wrote:Do you have blog article that goes in detail about Celestial Sphere and Octahedron? Listing number of evidences and creating theory.
Are stars really Sonoluminescence or is it Electric Universe on smaller scale much like plasma lamp? Is there really water in the celestial sphere or is it filled with plasma? Are galaxies typhoons like on earth? What is octahedron made of, how does it create ether push, is the octahedron self powered?

My theory is one of electric universe in the concave earth, not sonoluminescenece or Octahedron.

kaito9 wrote:I don't think electricity can travel light years like Electric Universe theory proposes, i don't think even visible light can travel light years, I think light will likely weaken and weaken until no it is longer visible light, may convert into infrared and lower freq after travelling few million kilometers.

I agree.

kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby kaito9 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:My theory is one of electric universe in the concave earth, not sonoluminescenece or Octahedron.

What's your take on this?
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... d1889.html
and this video of Steven Christopher?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcWlipDp7k

This from mcampbell research link steven says is octahedron.
Time is Knowledge.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:41 pm

kaito9 wrote:
Wild Heretic wrote:My theory is one of electric universe in the concave earth, not sonoluminescenece or Octahedron.

What's your take on this?
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... d1889.html
and this video of Steven Christopher?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcWlipDp7k

This from mcampbell research link steven says is octahedron.

http://www.wildheretic.com/electric-sun ... 0the%20Sun

Curious

Postby Curious » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:36 pm

"He who seeks the truth must doubt everything." -- Aristotle

Curious

Postby Curious » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Greetings Wild Heretic!
"He who seeks the truth must doubt everything." -- Aristotle

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Curious wrote:Good info here: http://geocosmos.tripod.com/

Cheers.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Curious wrote:Greetings Wild Heretic!

Hello and welcome!

Theylive

Postby Theylive » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:21 am

Iam doing research on the whole technology thing. Will post soon. Also gathering undeniable proof of the concave theory..

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 am

Fab! :P

sceppy
Aware
Aware

Postby sceppy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello all. Nice idea to make a forum, WH. I'll keep track of it and put some posts in from time to time if that's ok.
When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.

Return to “Concave earth and the glass sky”