Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Concave earth resources and links

Anything and everything to do with concave earth theory and the glass sky, and what is wrong with the other models.

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Concave earth resources and links

Postby Manicblade » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Lingo28
Looking at that video with the idea of gravity and how it works for a concaved Sun or Star in a vacuum, how is the plasma staying on the sphere? I know this can be video shop. We know if we take a bucket of water and swing it in a circle it will stay inside the bucket. Same concept as Concaved Earth. This also can be a view from a concaved location looking inward at our Sun. The Sun can be some sort of transparent material with plasma inside it Glass type maybe but has to withstand the plasma. The hard part to do is verify it with proof.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm

What's up Manic - so keep in mind the sun we see in our sky every day, and the Central Sun are very much different things. Through collective reasoning, research, deep thinking, and so on about the Concave Earth/Biosphere we live in, the rising and setting sun is not a sphere. What it actually is I personally am not sure of at the moment. Of course the answer is out there. Right now I think it is a half-sphere on one of the Celestial Sphere's spinning shell layers, gyroscoping around... but I haven't dedicated time getting to the final answer just yet.

Nevertheless, the grand daddy (or grand mommy) of them all - the video footage of that rotating, flaring sphere has to be the Central Sun, amiright? Nano bots answers how they could possibly get footage of it if it is indeed authentic. I was on the fence about this prior. I thought with the technology these men have surely it is possible and nano bots really makes sense.

So NASA is telling a half truth that it is the "sun" - yes...but the Central Sun - the Cosmic Egg. I don't see it being anything else.

Regarding the plasma flares - remember there is space between each layer of the CS so its not a perfect vaccuum so flares can and clearly are happening

Hopefully this puts to bed the idea that the sun in our sky is a molten hot ball/sphere for you while also helping to understand where and what that plasma flaring sphere is in these video feeds. I don't want to take credit for it since it's all a collective effort but I feel like I did make this connection "on my own"...though it doesn't belong to me. They already knew about it already any way :roll:

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:31 am

kaito9 wrote:I don't think electricity can travel light years like Electric Universe theory proposes, i don't think even visible light can travel light years, i think light will likely weaken and weaken until no it is longer visible light, may convert into infrared and lower freq after travelling few million kilometers.

Kaito,

If say you was in space where there is a vacuum and you throw a rock would it stop and go away or would it keep going till something hits it or slows it down. Now take a flash light beam that comes out. Will it still go on like the rock? I would say yes. Any option why?

kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby kaito9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Manicblade wrote:
kaito9 wrote:I don't think electricity can travel light years like Electric Universe theory proposes, i don't think even visible light can travel light years, i think light will likely weaken and weaken until no it is longer visible light, may convert into infrared and lower freq after travelling few million kilometers.

Kaito,

If say you was in space where there is a vacuum and you throw a rock would it stop and go away or would it keep going till something hits it or slows it down. Now take a flash light beam that comes out. Will it still go on like the rock? I would say yes. Any option why?

Rock would stop after a long time since there is no resistance in space, the energy you put in throwing rock is not unlimited so the rock would stop at some point as the energy depletes, the energy will deplete very slowly in space.
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 am

kaito9 wrote:
Manicblade wrote:

Kaito,

Rock would stop after a long time since there is no resistance in space, the energy you put in throwing rock is not unlimited so the rock would stop at some point as the energy depletes, the energy will deplete very slowly in space.

Firstly i'll preface this: if concave earth is true, this is all meaningless discussion...

This is correct, in my opinion. Even modern scientists agree that space is not a vacuum. There are tiny particles/atoms dispersed with a density that is orders of magnitudes less than what we are use to though. ~10^-16 atm based on their sciences.

But more interesting is the spherical shells of exponentially less luminosity. They say suns billions(????) of light years away have enough energy to be seen with our eyes (or telescopes) Thus, when they back calculate the size/diameter/emitted energy they get gigantically obscene numbers. The numbers must be right! /s (if earth is convex, i think many of their conclusions from faulty back calculations are sorely incorrect)

So these two phenomena:

1) exponential decay (1/r^2! => squared distance from source, same as electrogravitic fields)
2) collisions with a *near* vacuum...a period of time ranging from negligible to millions of years(?!?)

...combine to make me highly doubt that the universe is 91 billion lightyears across.
Expose the Ignoble Lie

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Kaito,

I did say if something hits it, it would slow down. So another for of energy or propulsion would be needed to correct its movement. So does light or protons slow down when or if it is even hit by some form of object or energy? Say a red and green lazer if they go through one another does it slow down and how would we measure if it does or not? Then take in refraction through what we use to observe as well as lensing effects. Now also take in consideration the effects of slowing down through what we use to observe. Can get very in-depth. These things are hard to observe and then prove. I think we would have to make some controlled environment to make correct observations and measurements. How to do that is a major undertaking.

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Manicblade wrote:Kaito,

I did say if something hits it, it would slow down. So another for of energy or propulsion would be needed to correct its movement. So does light or protons slow down when or if it is even hit by some form of object or energy? Say a red and green lazer if they go through one another does it slow down and how would we measure if it does or not? Then take in refraction through what we use to observe as well as lensing effects. Now also take in consideration the effects of slowing down through what we use to observe. Can get very in-depth. These things are hard to observe and then prove. I think we would have to make some controlled environment to make correct observations and measurements. How to do that is a major undertaking.

Whats your point/endgame here supposing you had such measurements?
Expose the Ignoble Lie

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:09 am

IgnobleLie wrote:

The point is we could then have proof. Debts would go back and worth without these proofs.

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Manicblade wrote:
IgnobleLie wrote:

I did say if something hits it, it would slow down. So another for of energy or propulsion would be needed to correct its movement. So does light or protons slow down when or if it is even hit by some form of object or energy? Say a red and green lazer if they go through one another does it slow down and how would we measure if it does or not? Then take in refraction through what we use to observe as well as lensing effects. Now also take in consideration the efhhfects of slowing down through what we use to observe. Can get very in-depth. These things are hard to observe and then prove. I think we would have to make some controlled environmhent to make correct observations and measurements. How to do that is a major undertaking.

The point is we could then have proof. Debts would go back and worth without these proofs.

Proof of lights behavior? You aren't even getting at light bending here locally in our atmosphere, and above. Experiments with bending light over very large distances is what we need. Were never going to be able test the distances that copernican astronomy claims to investigate (millions and billion of light years of extrapolation)
Expose the Ignoble Lie

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Well there is lensing effects like microscopes and telescopes. Don't for get the screens in our eyes also has a lensing effect as light enters our eyes. Then don't for get photo shop pictures/ videos with the 3d Screens in our eyes. The screen as elongated pixel screen just like any monitor does but its elongated for the 3D effect as well as lensing effect. Nano Tech is used to create the screens in our eyes. I did state proofs of this in this thread. Guess it not able to be read by others. Do to what greed or fear or both.

Return to “Concave earth and the glass sky”