Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Concave Earth BEFORE Cyrus Teed!

Anything and everything to do with concave earth theory and the glass sky, and what is wrong with the other models.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Concave Earth BEFORE Cyrus Teed!

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 am

Good find. I wonder who told them. The gods?

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:55 pm

That gave me chills reading.

Jalvarez, I dont know much about you, but from what I do know, you take the King James bible as the word of God (single source of truth?.) Im open to that idea, but wouldnt "Popol Vuh" be held up to the same standards considering it knew the secrets (most probably passed on from God or a higher entity)

Regardless, thanks for that source/excerpt.
Expose the Ignoble Lie

sumstuff52
Aware
Aware

Postby sumstuff52 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:24 pm

The Babylonian Universe (Concave Earth Glass Sky type) 1908
(From The Universe as pictured in Milton's Paradise Lost;
William Fairfield Warren, 1915)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/boe10.htm
the Chaldeans and Babylonians--believed that the Earth was a hemispherical shell, or whether they believed that it was something quite other than that.

Babylon was mighty, and it perished utterly. Of all its wisdom, only battered fragments of texts remain; which present-day scholars have worked for years to interpret. Within a period of just twenty years, from 1888 to 1908, eight different diagrams of the supposed figure of this Babylonian Universe were offered by eight different men, of which Myer's diagram was the first. The last of these is Dr. William Fairfield Warren's, first published in The Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, 1908. As he points out, no two of the other seven agree; certainly no one of the other seven bears any likeness to this beautiful construction of eight crystalline spheres surrounding a cubical, pyramidal, antipodal Earth-figure.

"For the reconstruction of the Babylonian universe," he says, "we have no less than twelve most valuable data derived from the study of ancient Babylonian texts." Following is an abstract of the twelve data on which he modelled this translucent universe.
Last edited by sumstuff52 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sumstuff52
Aware
Aware

Postby sumstuff52 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:24 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Okay, after some thought, it makes more sense how the concave earth reality could have morphed to the popular ancient belief in a flat earth:

1. According to the King James Bible, all of humanity at one point decided to build the tower of Babel.
2. The tower of Babel was probably pyramidal (modeled after the known octahedron).
3. As mankind continued to build it against God and truth, they began to believe the delusion that this new tower was the octahedron and that it was the entire earth. This was the first geocentric convex earth idea.
4. God split up man by inventing languages, sending them away.
5. After some men regrouped in Babylon, they continued to believe that their tower was the octahedron and thought that if only the upper half of the octahedron was above the ground, the other half must be below the ground.
6. The upper half would then be considered the earth, and the lower half the underworld for the dead.
7. Ignoring the underworld for all practical purposes for living on the earth, the octahedron gradually vanished from thought, leaving a bubble with a disc dividing it in two hemispheres. This disc was now the earth (i.e. flat earth), with a hemisphere dome over everything.
8. Greek philosophy rediscovered the Babylonian convex earth and popularized the earth as a convex ball instead of a convex octahedron.
9. Copernicus then threw the earth around the sun.

Wow, nice analogy, sounds about right, maybe these beliefs are all they had for reference, great breakdown jalvarez4Jesus, i thought someone would like that info, sure looks like CET :D

dmt
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby dmt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:50 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Yes, I believe the King James Bible to be the sole word of God.

I'm curious what your reasoning and evidence is for this?

Avvakum

Postby Avvakum » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:13 am

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Okay, after some thought, it makes more sense how the concave earth reality could have morphed to the popular ancient belief in a flat earth:

1. According to the King James Bible, all of humanity at one point decided to build the tower of Babel.
2. The tower of Babel was probably pyramidal (modeled after the known octahedron).
3. As mankind continued to build it against God and truth, they began to believe the delusion that this new tower was the octahedron and that it was the entire earth. This was the first geocentric convex earth idea.
4. God split up man by inventing languages, sending them away.
5. After some men regrouped in Babylon, they continued to believe that their tower was the octahedron and thought that if only the upper half of the octahedron was above the ground, the other half must be below the ground.
6. The upper half would then be considered the earth, and the lower half the underworld for the dead.
7. Ignoring the underworld for all practical purposes for living on the earth, the octahedron gradually vanished from thought, leaving a bubble with a disc dividing it in two hemispheres. This disc was now the earth (i.e. flat earth), with a hemisphere dome over everything.
8. Greek philosophy rediscovered the Babylonian convex earth and popularized the earth as a convex ball instead of a convex octahedron.
9. Copernicus then threw the earth around the sun.

I'm in basic agreement with you on this, how it all went down, so to speak....

I may not agree with you on some specifics, but I am a Christian too, Russian Orthodox Church, and so too I'm a believer in the Concave Earth. The Fall and then later the Flood, obscured the actual reality for most of Mankind, and made these new Cosmological ideas possible, especially after the death of Noah and his sons and their wives, who had lived in the pre-Cataclysm period.
An Orthodox Christian, who believes in a Concave Earth and rejects the Heliocentric lies from Satan that have deluded the entire world.

nummi
Aware
Aware

Postby nummi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:14 am

Reading books, alchemical, esoteric, mystic, etc. And I keep noticing things like this, to someone unaware of concavity such concepts would make little to no sense and would rather be regarded as insanity: "We have told you that there exists in the Earth an Innate Heat, which we believe to be the strongest in the Center of the Earth, by reason of its swift motion. This Celestial Heat causes a continual transpiration and sublimation of Vapours; such Vapours are Dews and Fogs; these Vapours are two-fold and four-fold."
First it's inner, then celestial, as if inner and celestial are one and the same...

From "The Golden Chain of Homer", 1723

Avvakum

Postby Avvakum » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:33 pm

nummi wrote:Reading books, alchemical, esoteric, mystic, etc. And I keep noticing things like this, to someone unaware of concavity such concepts would make little to no sense and would rather be regarded as insanity: "We have told you that there exists in the Earth an Innate Heat, which we believe to be the strongest in the Center of the Earth, by reason of its swift motion. This Celestial Heat causes a continual transpiration and sublimation of Vapours; such Vapours are Dews and Fogs; these Vapours are two-fold and four-fold."
First it's inner, then celestial, as if inner and celestial are one and the same...

From "The Golden Chain of Homer", 1723

Yes, it's all over the earlier works, but the resurgence of Heliocentrism in esotericists like Giordano Bruno and the writings of 'Hermes Trismegistus' in the 15th and 16th centuries obscures the implicit concavity.
An Orthodox Christian, who believes in a Concave Earth and rejects the Heliocentric lies from Satan that have deluded the entire world.

nummi
Aware
Aware

Postby nummi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 am

I don't think there was any resurgence of heliocentrism, ever. But was lies, deception and manipulation to make things seem something they are not, nor have ever been.
Many original works have been copied, and when copied, additions and changes have been made. Also the works that were to be published had to be approved by the authority. Plus those that were burned, which is most of them -- the ones we don't even know about.

But when to think of it, our world actually is heliocentric... rather or in fact literally, as there is a Sun in the middle of our Earth. There's a source in the very center, and then there's the Sun we see with our eyes (which I think are two different). There most probably is a central Sun, of some sort, but I don't know its qualities.
So it's not wrong to say our world is heliocentric, as there is a source of "light" in the center. It's about the details. People have been guided to think this world to be of a shape and build it is not, by falsifying and omitting and mislabeling some details but keeping the general notions intact -- so the result is an inverted version with some twists.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:34 pm

sumstuff52 wrote:Image

There is the compass yet again.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Hey all,
In this idea what about gravity? How would one stay on the surface without being thrown off or out. Earth being concaved it would be like the graviton ride at the fair. It would be much, much, larger at the planet or larger level. Their is also the idea of many levels at this scale say multi floors or decks. So the roof of one floor is the bottom of the next level/deck could be rings or a type of gears/wheels of floors and decks or area's. The power and energy needed to get these floors moving to provide the gravity would be very great. It would be a massive undertaking. Any idea's how gravity would be used here?
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:23 pm

is Gravity Magnetism? Permeability, Permittivity, Inertia, Acceleration ... Force in motion

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Manicblade wrote:Hey all,
In this idea what about gravity? How would one stay on the surface without being thrown off or out. Earth being concaved it would be like the graviton ride at the fair. It would be much, much, larger at the planet or larger level. Their is also the idea of many levels at this scale say multi floors or decks. So the roof of one floor is the bottom of the next level/deck could be rings or a type of gears/wheels of floors and decks or area's. The power and energy needed to get these floors moving to provide the gravity would be very great. It would be a massive undertaking. Any idea's how gravity would be used here?

We all looked at gravity being the possible centrifugal force of a rotating concave earth a long time ago, but wouldn't work due to gravity being negligent at the poles, so it quickly went back to the earth not moving. There are a few ideas on gravity. One of them is microwave/infrared pressure, initally created by the moving sun (i.e. we are inside a cavity magnetron - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave ... _magnetron). It might not be pressure, but the actual EM enamations from the Sun. I don't know.

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:08 am

Heretic,
So how many people been to the poles and out of those who find there is no gravity would they say anything? I would say maybe hush money or fear would be used to cover up the concaved idea and control of the population with nano technology. I think this would be the elite agenda. This way the money keeps flowing into their deep pockets. How the world would change if they know these technologies are present now. Would it turn to chaos do to fear to bring about apocalypse? Would they transcend it? So many do not understand these technologies do to lack of education in it. Would they abuse it? Nano Technologies also get into mind control. I would post more information as it is a big topic in the concaved world we live in. Think Heretic would have to make a tread as I do not have permissions to do so. I'm not sure if they want the truth to come out do to fear and greed. They sit on the outer portions of the concaved earth/Star as there is probably many levels of it. Now for the magnetron so iron and electricity is the heart of it but that also would effect compasses where it would go haywire. Their would have to be control in it. So again nano tech. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanotechnology

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:52 pm

I look around in my community and see a lot of things going on. The miss use of nano tech and mind control with it. Do the elite industries ever take in mind all the people of the concaved earth? We have so many different culture's and nationalities out there. Many different industries with is needed to take care of the concaved earth. Many people don't mind to help but want things in return for their efforts. Many of them are greedy. Also many have access and used it to get ahead and keep others down from getting any form of access. This also can be a test who is worthy or not. Only those who have access would know. Just knowledge of it can change peoples life and the directions they are going. Fear and greed can change a persons path. as well as other things or events. This is also because what people see on TV, news or media do to freedom of speech. If ones eyes or ears are compromised do you trust what you see and hear, feel? Would are makers or creators make us see and hear things for the wrong reasons? or not? I would say sometimes they do sometimes they don't. There is always a reason why they do things but it's for us to understand and learn from it. This is why I don't try to do any wrong. We look at history and the miss takes we have done in it. I would hope we do remember some of the lessons. Learn the lessons before you have too, error on the side of safety, Do the Right thing in the first place if you can or give you best effort. So many of you want things that you see others might have. But you have no idea the responsibility in it. Nano Technology is one of them but as you grow and learn with it. You will earn access. Like keys to the car, kids just don't get the keys to the car and drive they have to learn to drive and understand all the laws and safe driving. Then get more safe driving experience. This is also the parents responsibility to ensure they progress their children to achieve. Education is the key. The 1st 24 years of our lives should be on education but there are many that didn't get that chance do to the environment they lived in. It is that environment that didn't allow the kids to achieve and that's where the nano tech should have helped and that is the responsibility that should have been used to help them. But I see it didn't. Could have been used behind the seen but still it didn't. So where did those things go wrong? Before we point at others we should point to ourselves and see where each of us go wrong as a person. Then we look at our family and parents as well as environment. Some may ask or pray to their maker. Well enjoy life will we can. Try and achieve while we can. Stay out of trouble and always know your being watched by our makers/maker.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:22 am

where'd the original post go?

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Manicblade wrote:I look around in my community and see a lot of things going on. The miss use of nano tech and mind control with it. Do the elite industries ever take in mind all the people of the concaved earth? We have so many different culture's and nationalities out there. Many different industries with is needed to take care of the concaved earth. Many people don't mind to help but want things in return for their efforts. Many of them are greedy. Also many have access and used it to get ahead and keep others down from getting any form of access. This also can be a test who is worthy or not. Only those who have access would know. Just knowledge of it can change peoples life and the directions they are going. Fear and greed can change a persons path. as well as other things or events. This is also because what people see on TV, news or media do to freedom of speech. If ones eyes or ears are compromised do you trust what you see and hear, feel? Would are makers or creators make us see and hear things for the wrong reasons? or not? I would say sometimes they do sometimes they don't. There is always a reason why they do things but it's for us to understand and learn from it. This is why I don't try to do any wrong. We look at history and the miss takes we have done in it. I would hope we do remember some of the lessons. Learn the lessons before you have too, error on the side of safety, Do the Right thing in the first place if you can or give you best effort. So many of you want things that you see others might have. But you have no idea the responsibility in it. Nano Technology is one of them but as you grow and learn with it. You will earn access. Like keys to the car, kids just don't get the keys to the car and drive they have to learn to drive and understand all the laws and safe driving. Then get more safe driving experience. This is also the parents responsibility to ensure they progress their children to achieve. Education is the key. The 1st 24 years of our lives should be on education but there are many that didn't get that chance do to the environment they lived in. It is that environment that didn't allow the kids to achieve and that's where the nano tech should have helped and that is the responsibility that should have been used to help them. But I see it didn't. Could have been used behind the seen but still it didn't. So where did those things go wrong? Before we point at others we should point to ourselves and see where each of us go wrong as a person. Then we look at our family and parents as well as environment. Some may ask or pray to their maker. Well enjoy life will we can. Try and achieve while we can. Stay out of trouble and always know your being watched by our makers/maker.

What do you recommend one to do

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:24 am

Treat each other like you want to be treated. Don't be greedy and try not to fear of things. Error on the side of safety if you can. Do the right thing in the first place. Help one another. Create team work. Care for one another. Respect one another. Remember what goes around comes around. Try and understand what it would be like in someone's else's shoes. These are endeavors, its up to you all to choice to do or not. but I think its a good way to get along. Many break their own morals values and believes do to their environments and conditions they are in some are self caused and some are caused by others or the environment they are in.

Return to “Concave earth and the glass sky”