Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Are stars microwaved metal particles from the Sun?

Anything and everything to do with concave earth theory and the glass sky, and what is wrong with the other models.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are stars microwaved metal particles from the Sun?

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:20 pm

After being inspired by Anti-dean's idea of the matter of stars being little particles, I woke up this morning to a few thoughts in this area myself.

Basically I thought if the particles are substituting the water in sonoluminescence, then is sound creating the cavity in the particle mass or something else? I don't know of any sound in space due to its near vacuum nature (or so we are told). But I do know that the space cavity is filled with EM radiation, especially microwave background radiation. I wrote about radio waves from the Sun on the blog first here:
http://www.wildheretic.com/where-does-c ... come-from/

I talked about how extremely low frequency radio waves will be produced due to the alternating field of the Sun every 6 months (seasonal cycle). I also now realize that the release of current (through the vacuum - wrote about here - ) also produces radio waves.

When a direct electrical current is applied to a wire the current flow builds an electromagnetic field around the wire. When the current is removed, the field collapses which again sends a wave. If the current is applied and removed over and over for a period of time, a series of waves is propagated at a discrete frequency. If the current changes polarity, or direction repeatedly, that could make waves, too. This phenomenon is the basis of electromagnetivity and basically describes how radio waves are created within transmitters.

This in turn will produce microwaves:
The Sun can also produce microwaves. A microwave oven creates microwaves with a cavity magnetron: “A high-powered vacuum tube that generates microwaves using the interaction of a stream of electrons with a magnetic field while moving past a series of open metal cavities (cavity resonators). Bunches of electrons passing by the openings to the cavities excite radio wave oscillations in the cavity.” There looks to be a possible parallel with the Concave Earth system – stream of electrons is the solar wind, magnetic field is the cavity h-field, vacuum is the vacuum of space, and cavity is the Earth cavity.

Microwave ovens are basically accelerated radio wave machines that contain a concentrated radio frequency inside a chamber.

So in a concave earth, the radio waves being produced by the Sun and oscillating inside the cavity are being accelerated by the Sun's solar wind to produce microwaves. Actually, what is the bets that this solar wind accelerates the radio waves to the micro wave/infrared frequency which has been purported to be the pressure that causes gravity? This source EM radiation is so strong at this frequency as to penetrate miles of rock. Cosmic background radiation will be just the build up of these micro waves as the radio waves are accelerated to the frequency of gravity (high microwave/low infrared).

What if it is these frequencies, or frequency even which are responsible for the heating up and illumination of stars? The only solid object I have in the cavity is the Sun. Every other object comes from that, such as asteroids, planets, the moon (back of Sun) etc. Stars will be no different and range from dust particle to a large asteroid in size. The Sun is theorized to be made of iron/nickel (and a bit of other stuff like schreibersite, graphite, sulfur and cobalt - see my article on the Sun here). Therefore it is little bits of iron/nickel which are being irradiated by the Sun's frequencies. This will cause them to "burn" in a vacuum, which means no flame. They will flicker in different colours depending on their shape. How do I know this? Look at the videos below on microwaving metal. I've made the important parts into a gif:

The video below shows us that pointy metal shapes (and even non-metal objects) that are microwaved will produce blue sparks which flicker. Whereas round metal objects tend to "burn" more, or just heat up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWOxnpmw7Dk

Notice the same blue/white light of stars. The flicker is much slower than stars, possibly because the frequency of the microwave oven is much lower than the microwave frequencies from the Sun (encroaching infrared). Or much more likely, the extreme pointiness of the object determines the charge/discharge rate, hence the flicker. Click on the gif below to animate it.

The video below shows someone putting a non-pointy object (don't know what it is) in a microwave. There is a flame (eventually) because of the oxygen. But notice the same flicker; this time pink/orange, and the central glow from the metal object.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjwQ_RE3JRE

The flicker is near enough the same as stars now, faster even. It is more of a orangy/pink colour, just like a few stars in the sky that radiate even multiple colours. Why is it flickering faster than the blue spark? Because I think the object is more round I would guess and hence the charge/discharge rate is faster? Click on the gif to animate.

This means that the colour and flicker rate of a star is determined by its shape. The more pointy bits the metal piece has on its irregular body shape, the more blue/white the colour and slower the frequency. The more uniform in shape, the more pink it is and high flicker frequency.

And of course asteroids look the same as stars because they too also are subjected to the same microwave radiation. The only difference between the the two is location the mag field of the cavity which determines their movement. Planets I am not yet too sure on.

What do you think of that theory? I reckon I could be on to something big time. :D

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Are stars microwaved metal particles from the Sun?

Postby Daniel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 pm

I love these kind of ideas, but I do have a question though: would not the fact that stars have remained in the exact same position for thousands of years be an argument against your theory?
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:17 pm

PLASMA CLEANER IN GLASS SHOWS BLUE
SUN = High Voltage Electrode
GLASS = Dielectric Barrier
DISCHARGE = The Atmosphere (Oxygen)
EARTH = Ground
Attachments
whyskyISBLUE.jpg
whyskyISBLUE.jpg (215.59 KiB) Viewed 1252 times

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Daniel wrote:I love these kind of ideas, but I do have a question though: would not the fact that stars have remained in the exact same position for thousands of years be an argument against your theory?

No. That is a separate issue relating to the location of the stars in the mag field. I have the stars in a very small ball in the nucleus of the rotating mag field of the earth cavity, hence little movement, and why the stars all move together as if on a sphere (the sphere would be just the mag field in the center). Some stars do move though every year in relation to one another, but only by a tiny amount. They sort of loop the loop. There is a name for it, but I forget what they call it.

The "universe" is electric.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Daniel » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:
Daniel wrote:I love these kind of ideas, but I do have a question though: would not the fact that stars have remained in the exact same position for thousands of years be an argument against your theory?

No. That is a separate issue relating to the location of the stars in the mag field. I have the stars in a very small ball in the nucleus of the rotating mag field of the earth cavity, hence little movement, and why the stars all move together as if on a sphere (the sphere would be just the mag field in the center). Some stars do move though every year in relation to one another, but only by a tiny amount. They sort of loop the loop. There is a name for it, but I forget what they call it.

If stars change position in relation to one another, that would be a huge blow to the Big Bangers who believe the universe is billions of light years across and the stars are extremely far away, would not it? I'm kind of bad when it comes to perspective.
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

HologramT

Postby HologramT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Great theory... What are your thoughts then on the pyramids and other ancient structures that seem to align to Stars and planets?

What if these structures were somehow used to created or energize the firmament? As there are articles where pyramids have energy flowing through them. Also these structures being created on unique energy points on the earth. From what I've researched...

Or what if these ancient structures that release energy could have damaged the firmament causeing cracks or holes and the sun catching these impurities make them shine at night?

Here's an interesting article of a young boy discovering a ancient city by using stars.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016 ... s-Gadoury/

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 am

Wild Heretic wrote:

Proper Motion.

Interesting ideas, Heretic. Viable alternative to sonoluminscence! I think the latter is more conducive for explaining proper motion though, as it almost looks like clusters of varying intensity/energy focal points, shifting ever so slightly along a shell of a sphere. In this metal theory, we'd just reolace ot with metallic pieces. Like a scattered disco ball of sorts! Haha

The stars are all likely at a much similar radius from the center than as commonly believed. (3D coperni-smorgasbord star theory)
Expose the Ignoble Lie

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 pm

IgnobleLie wrote:
Wild Heretic wrote:

Proper Motion.

Interesting ideas, Heretic. Viable alternative to sonoluminscence! I think the latter is more conducive for explaining proper motion though, as it almost looks like clusters of varying intensity/energy focal points, shifting ever so slightly along a shell of a sphere. In this metal theory, we'd just reolace ot with metallic pieces. Like a scattered disco ball of sorts! Haha

The stars are all likely at a much similar radius from the center than as commonly believed. (3D coperni-smorgasbord star theory)

I think that sonoluminescence is/was a counter intelligence move in terms of how it hypothesised to occur within Steven's "octahedron nested within a celestial sphere of water" idea. WH's "stars are microwaved particles from the Sun" idea can perhaps be reconciled with advocates of sonoluminescence in terms of how we understand sound's effect on water, not as light being generated in a bubble as per sonoluminescence, but simply how these microwaved particles effect the water above the glass at approx 100km. When we observe stars and planets from Earth, it does look like we are looking at "varying intensity/energy focal points" as you said. The guys behind the site below have produced experiments and computer graphics examining the "The Physics of Sound"

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/physics.html

Sound in air is the transfer of periodic movements between adjacent colliding atoms or molecules. This sonic energy typically expands away from the site of the collisions as a spherical or bubble-shaped emanation, the surface of which is in a state of radial oscillation.
The sonic bubble expands and contracts with the same periodicities as the initiating sound source. The accepted model of sound waves is incomplete because it uses the graphical representation of the mathematical law of sinusoidal energy, typically given as amplitude in the vertical axis versus time in the horizontal. While this is correct in terms of graphical depiction, it is not how the energy actually moves through space.

Sounds audible to humans are, as we have seen, essentially, spherical in form and invisible under normal circumstances. Using the emergent science of cymatics it is possible to image sound wherein we are able to obtain an analog of the sound sample periodicities in a form that permits close study. Imaging sounds cymatically requires a membrane on which the periodicities can be made visible, such as thin latex or the surface tension of water, typically captured by a still or video camera.

Is that what we are viewing on the videos of stars and planets?

In WH's opening post he mentioned:

Wild Heretic wrote:So in a concave earth, the radio waves being produced by the Sun and oscillating inside the cavity are being accelerated by the Sun's solar wind to produce microwaves. Actually, what is the bets that this solar wind accelerates the radio waves to the micro wave/infrared frequency which has been purported to be the pressure that causes gravity? This source EM radiation is so strong at this frequency as to penetrate miles of rock. Cosmic background radiation will be just the build up of these micro waves as the radio waves are accelerated to the frequency of gravity (high microwave/low infrared)

The site mentioned above have an idea on "the nature of light"

Light created by atomic collisions in which the energy states of the atoms or molecules (coupled with their velocities) are too low to create visible light will create infra red light and at even lower energy states, radio frequencies. Light created by atomic collisions in which the energy states are extremely high will create X-ray and gamma ray electromagnetism.

That is, high intensity sounds will likely generate infra-red energy and low intensity sounds will likely generate low levels of radio frequency radiation

Is there a way to accurately measure the frequency emitted by stars and planets? If so, could this data provide any credible evidence of their composition?

The folks behind cymascope claim to have done just that:

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/ ... ysics.html

The images produced do remind me of the stars and planet videos such as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9WkgbLqGSc&t=301s

In terms of explaining the star movements with the microwaved particles versus sonoluminescence, surely the sun particles moving in the innermost centripetal location of the magnetic field would produce highly consistent movement with only significant changes from the Earth's magnetic H field and/or the sun having a chance to disrupt them?

It goes back to the key foundational question - in terms of all the evidence presented, what is most likely to occupy the center of the Earth? the sun, glass ball of water/liquid etc?
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 am

Supposing our universe is literally inverted (not actually a 'universe' anymore, eh?) , I still believe there are valid measurements of the inside. There are bands of radiation, which have patterns. Research the "Axis of Evil" (cosmological funny term coined by some astronomers) for more information.I dont think we can tell precisely what's in the inside based on radiation signatures though. That's the jump. If it's a shell, there may be something interior...
Expose the Ignoble Lie

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:34 am

Nah, I don't so. The stars would look more orange instead of whitish-blue if they were pieces of metal being heated up. And wouldn't the microwaves inside the earth hit us and cause all kinds of harmful deadly radiation? Shouldn't we all be cooked to death already if that were the case?
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:05 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Nah, I don't so. The stars would look more orange instead of whitish-blue if they were pieces of metal being heated up. And wouldn't the microwaves inside the earth hit us and cause all kinds of harmful deadly radiation? Shouldn't we all be cooked to death already if that were the case?

These metallic (or whatever they are) particles/locatioms may be sinks for radiation. After all, there is something special about these locations. Perhaps they protect us from lethal radiation.

Also seems like you know how all types of metals are seen when heated? Care to share more information? What does the visible color of a heated material depend on?
Expose the Ignoble Lie

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:46 pm

IgnobleLie wrote:Also seems like you know how all types of metals are seen when heated? Care to share more information? What does the visible color of a heated material depend on?

:lol: I'm not an expert. But my two cents:
Whenever I've seen metal heated by anything, it turns orange, and then yellow, and then white. The stars seem to be almost a bluish-whitish kind of light. A cool light. Not a hot light. Again, just my two cents.
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

IgnobleLie
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IgnobleLie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:44 am

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:
IgnobleLie wrote:Also seems like you know how all types of metals are seen when heated? Care to share more information? What does the visible color of a heated material depend on?

:lol: I'm not an expert. But my two cents:
Whenever I've seen metal heated by anything, it turns orange, and then yellow, and then white.. The stars seem to be almost a bluish-whitish kind of light. A cool light. Not a hot light. Again, just my two cents.

After minimal research, it seems different metals will exhibit slightly differing colors but in general theres a trend of increasing temperature causing red, orange, yellow, white ... then finally *drumroll* 'bluish white'.

https://sizes.com/materials/colors_of_heated_metals.htm

"Dazzling White" (Bluish White) is exactly what id say most stars in the sky appear. And some have a faint redness if you observe closely

A more explanatory resource: http://www.webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/3.html
Expose the Ignoble Lie

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Nah, I don't so. The stars would look more orange instead of whitish-blue if they were pieces of metal being heated up.

Ignoble has already anwered that, but I showed two videos of metal being heated up by microwave radiation and they look like the colour of stars. Most are blue/white, a few are orangy and one or two seem to flicker in multicolours.

And wouldn't the microwaves inside the earth hit us and cause all kinds of harmful deadly radiation? Shouldn't we all be cooked to death already if that were the case?

Yes, it's called aging. You eventually die from it. :D
Background radiation is everywhere. I dare say the glass/ice helps stop a little bit though.

Actually you've reminded me of something. I remember reading a long time ago that scientists can't account for all the earth's heat. Here is a quote I found from the comment section of a physics article:
Freedman: "One thing we can say with near certainty is that radioactive decay alone is not enough to account for Earth's heat energy. Whether the rest is primordial heat or comes from some other source is an unanswered question."

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/new ... arths-heat

How about background microwave/infrared radiation orginating from the sun's electric discharge?

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:42 am

Wild Heretic wrote:
And wouldn't the microwaves inside the earth hit us and cause all kinds of harmful deadly radiation? Shouldn't we all be cooked to death already if that were the case?

Yes, it's called aging. You eventually die from it. :D
Background radiation is everywhere. I dare say the glass/ice helps stop a little bit though.

Actually you've reminded me of something. I remember reading a long time ago that scientists can't account for all the earth's heat. Here is a quote I found from the comment section of a physics article:
Freedman: "One thing we can say with near certainty is that radioactive decay alone is not enough to account for Earth's heat energy. Whether the rest is primordial heat or comes from some other source is an unanswered question."

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/new ... arths-heat

How about background microwave/infrared radiation orginating from the sun's electric discharge?

You may have a point there.

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:45 am

Well, may this new model get more research behind it :-). For me, I don't buy it, but I do see the possibility.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:57 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Well, may this new model get more research behind it :-). For me, I don't buy it, but I do see the possibility.

Fair enough.

Return to “Concave earth and the glass sky”