Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

A Short History on the Rectilineator

Anything and everything to do with concave earth theory and the glass sky, and what is wrong with the other models.

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

A Short History on the Rectilineator

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:18 pm

In 1870, Cyrus Teed, by some unknown mental process, rediscovered the concavity of the earth.

One year earlier in 1869, he had a "revelation" that he was the Christ sent to redeem humanity.
In the autumn of 1869, during an experiment he was badly shocked, and passed out. During his period of unconsciousness, Teed believed he was visited by a divine spirit who told him that he was the messiah.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Teed)

So Cyrus merged both beliefs into one core religion to preach: Koreshanity. He renamed himself Koresh, the Hebrew equivalent to the English Cyrus. After gathering a religious following in Florida, Cyrus commanded one of his followers (U.G. Morrow) to once and for all prove to the world that Koreshanity was the true religion using science. U.G. Morrow designed an apparatus we know today as the rectilineator. His construction was to be free from all error, as it was masterfully built with extra precision and accuracy.
The Koreshan geodetic apparatus called the Rectilineator (from rectus, right, and linea, line), an instrument for surveying a straight line, was invented by the writer in 1896, at the instance of the Founder of Koreshanity, for the purpose of demonstrating the premise of the Koreshan Cosmogony. This instrument is constructed so as to involve the factors of constancy, convenience of operation, and precision of adjustment, which we will briefly describe and illustrate.

The Rectilineator consists of a number of sections in the form of double T squares, each 12 feet in length, with braced and tensioned cross-arms 4 feet in length. The length of the cross-arms is to the length of the section, as 1 is to 3. The material of which the sections of the Rectilineator are constructed, is inch mahogany, seasoned for twelve years in the shops of the Pullman Palace Car Co., Pullman, Ill. The horizontal bar of each section is 8 inches in width, while the cross-arms are five inches wide. Steel tension rods crossing the horizontal bar transversely and extending through the extremities of the cross-arms, are adjusted to maintain the constancy of the right angles. Finely trimmed brass facings at the extremities of the cross-arms constitute the adjusting surfaces. Through flanges on the facings, ingenious screws were placed for securing the adjustments when made. As will be seen from the cuts in this connection, each section was supported by two strongly built, platformed standards, with adjustable castings to receive the horizontal sections between the body of the castings and adjustable cleats with clamps and set screws. The sections rest in edgewise, the cross-arms extending perpendicularly, as shown in the picture.

See Full Sized Image.
(Koresh & Professor U.G. Morrow, The Cellular Cosmogony or The Earth A Concave Sphere, (Estero: Guiding Star, 1898), pp. 95-96, accessed on 15 Dec 2016, http://wildheretic.com/cellular%20cosmogony.pdf)

The result of this groundbreaking experiment was that the surface of the earth is bending upward, not downward as mainstream "science" proclaims. The Koreshans were right, the earth was a concave sphere.

And what did Cryus Teed, the one who encouraged U.G. Morrow to do the experiment, get in response to the world? Did he get an applause and recognition in the scientific community as one who made the next big scientific discovery? Nope. Instead, he got a beating for a dispute concerning words, and he was also severely struck by the town Marshal.

On the 13th. day of October, 1906, I was in Fort Myers to meet some friends from Baltimore, who were expected on the afternoon train. I was not “looking for trouble,” for up to that time I had no idea that Fort Myers was absolutely lawless in its official capacity. I was on my way to the train when I saw the marshal, Mr. Sellers, Ross Wallace, and Rollin W. Gray, standing in front of or near Mr. Gilliam’s store. I turned aside to say that Mr. Wallace was down the coast at the time that the alleged insult on the phone occurred. I made the statement that our man at the phone did not say that Mrs. Sellers had told an untruth, but that he did ask, “Why did you tell me that Mr. Pilling was not there?” Before I got the words out of my mouth, Mr. Sellers said, “Don’t you call me a liar,” and with that he struck me three successive blows in the face. To avoid other blows to follow, I drew closer to Mr. Sellers and raised my hand across my face to protect it from the blows of the man who made the assault.

The town marshal was standing not two feet from me while the man Sellers was raining his blows onto my face. He did not move, either to arrest Sellers or to protect me from his brutality. I did not strike Sellers, as it has been alleged, nor did I call Mr. Sellers a liar. I was not there to fight nor to run. I did hope that the marshal would use his authority to prevent Sellers from further injury to my person. I found that I was, even as to the official capacity of Fort Myers, among my enemies. My salvation was in the fact that while the man Sellers was raining blow after blow into my face, my friend was on his way from the station with the visitors we were to meet at the train. This young friend saw my hand raised to protect my face from the blows of the man who assaulted me, and rushing to the rescue, prevented another of the brutal blows aimed at my face. After this I was trying to explain to the marshal the fact that I neither called Sellers a liar, nor did I strike him. With this the marshal, without any provocation whatsoever, struck me a stinging bow across my face. The young man then struck the marshal.

~ Cyrus Teed

...Marshal Sanchez [stuck] Dr. Teed a powerful blow full upon his face with his open hand...
~ T.P. Gay, J.P.

("Proceedings of Estero Town Council", The American Eagle, (Estero: Koreshan, 1906), Vol. 1, No. 23, accessed on 15 Dec 2016, https://www.floridamemory.com/exhibits/koreshan/documents.php?doc=2-8-americaneagle&sec=2&page=1)

In 1904, Teed was involved in an altercation between Fort Myers men and members of the Unity. He was severely beaten by a Marshal Sanchez, suffering injuries from which he never recovered. He died on December 22, 1908.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Teed)

A man heralds the beginning of a new era of scientific discovery, and what does he get for his accomplishments? Beaten to his death by the U.S. Government's Town Marshal. The powers that be hated Teed for his encouragement and promotion of the rectilineator. They didn't like the idea that we lived inside the earth, and they certainly didn't want the public to know about it. So they martyred him.

Since then, there have been a few people who wanted to repeat this historic experiment. The first man to attempt a repeat of the rectilineator was Independant Politician Gustave F. Ebding. In 1930, Mr. Ebding ran for Ohio District 21 in the House of Representatives. He lost to Democratic Politician Robert Crosser: http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=355886. Mr. Ebding also wrote a book describing the rectilineator and promoting it as scientifically accurate.

Then there is Gustave F. Ebding, of Cleaveland, who recently published a book to prove that the world is a hollow sphere, and that we live inside it instead of on the outside, the so-called Koreshan theory of Koresh and Prof. U.G. Morrow.

(Jay Earle Miller, "$5000 for Proving the Earth a Globe", Modern Mechanics and Inventions for October, p. 71, accessed 15 Dec 2016, http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/library/newspaperandmagazine/Modern_Mechanix_Voliva_Challenge.pdf)

Ebding's book was called, "Mechanical Proof The Earth Is Not A Globe". There is only one copy of it still surviving at the Cleaveland Public Library: https://search.clevnet.org/client/en_US/clevnet/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fSD_ILS$002f0$002fSD_ILS:1744406/one
The same Gustave F. Ebding wrote to the U.S. Congress one year after his run for office to help him repeat the experiment. But his request turned out to be fruitless. The same powers that be that killed Cyrus Teed certainly weren't about to help repeat the experiment they so despised.

We are in receipt of a letter from Mr. Gustav [sic] F. Ebding of Cleveland, Ohio, who is endeavoring to have Congress appoint a committee to study the question of the shape of the earth, in which he issues a challenge to debate in public the matter of the true direction of the earth's curvature. "I have exhausted my breath challenging local astronomers and others, and each and all have shown they are afraid to debate the issue with me," writes Mr. Ebding. He has not found a man who has proof of the theory of convexity. Many years of exhaustive study has convinced him that concavity is true and that convexity is an abuse of reason and common sense. Mr. Ebding calls the present time the modern Dark Age and states that the public stands as the gullible dupe of blind leaders who keep it in ignorance.

(John Sargent, Jr., "Community Current Events", The Flaming Sword, (1931), accessed 15 Dec 2016, http://koreshan.mwweb.org/virtual_exhibit/vex4/B9D50301-626A-41DF-A399-029157850270.htm

The next attempt to repeat the rectilineator experiment was Steven Joseph Christopher, a man who (like Cyrus Teed) believes himself to be the Christ. However, instead of actually repeating the experiment, Steven botched it by using high grade (bending) aluminum instead of the much lighter mahogany wood used in the original experiment. This insured that the experiment would fail, and it did. After their botched version failed, Steven heralded that the original 1897 experiment must have been a fraud. Looking into Steven, one will find that he is certainly friendly with the Vatican, is a self-proclaimed 33rd Degree Freemason, and is simply then controlled opposition used to discredit the original rectilineator of 1897.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgwX8OZribQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Z1ItwxTh4

The next attempt to repeat this groundbreaking experiment is currently underway by Flat Earther Brian Mullin. Brian at first planned to do a purely mechanical version of the rectilineator. He openly admitted that just using lights or lasers wouldn't work due to bendy light, and that it must be done mechanically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSdo1lo8T5Q

However, in a strange twist of events, Brian is going back on his word and is going to do the experiment with two lasers as the "mechanically straight line".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PHOKWqeXZQ

He is also now preaching out of the Catholic New American Bible and stating that he was raised as a Roman Catholic.

See the video of him using this Vatican Version.

In my opinion, this seems pretty shilly to me. It is almost as if he was a genuine (Catholic) truth seeker, but was told by the Catholic hierarchy to not do the experiment mechanically as he first planned. The powers that be don't want this experiment redone.

As of right now, I am forming a plan to reconduct the rectilineator exactly as originally done with one exception: the use of a 0.02mm/m machinist level instead of the original mercurial level (since mercury is extremely toxic). I will be posting on that in the future. Thus sums up the history of this experiment that is most dangerous to the powers that be.
Last edited by jalvarez4Jesus on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Re: A Short History on the Rectilineator

Postby lingo28 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:32 am

when steve came out and said the old rectinlineator was a fraud the concave community pretty much realized right there who he was and what he was doing - as if calling himself Lord God incarnate wasn't blatant enough anyway. dude is co-intel.

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 pm

I don't think Steve is Intel.... im still waiting on WH to present his model? no celestial sphere in WH model... Sun is in the middle. I just cant visualize it? I talk to Steven on a regular basis.. I don't think intel....

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

JMAC1978 wrote:I don't think Steve is Intel.... im still waiting on WH to present his model? no celestial sphere in WH model... Sun is in the middle. I just cant visualize it? I talk to Steven on a regular basis.. I don't think intel....

Err... you mean you are waiting for WH to create a video to present his model because you can't be bothered reading through his blog and the updates he given on the forum? Rather than spend time talking with an obvious shill, why not spend time reading the blog? Then, if you don't understand something in particular, ask about it. Or better yet, research that particular aspect you are struggling with. Steven's model is shiny and slick looking, but does it actually work that way in reality? How many times have you watched his videos with the "celestial sphere" spinning around and round? How many times have you read his blog? Videos versus Reading....
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Steve openly claims that his "seal" is based on the seal of 33rd degree Freemasonry. This makes him a 33rd degree Freemason. How much more cointelpro do you want?
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:20 pm

read it many times (WH Site)...actually I started here a while back even before I was a member. but ive asked many times just for a drawing, sketch, anything. look I have nothing against you guys just looking for the truth as well. I do think its funny that you always come off this way.. like a mean grumpy old man who gets no *****. meow! haha. I do love how everyone whom is not of EYELEVEL liking is a shill. I forgot Josh was a shill too... im a shill and the other guy from ohio was too... Ignoble I think.. its all good Eyelevel. if you were friends with someone and they started talking crap about them im sure you would defend too. maybe you should join a session one time with LSC and let us all know how you feel?

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:33 pm

JMAC1978 wrote:read it many times (WH Site)...actually I started here a while back even before I was a member. but ive asked many times just for a drawing, sketch, anything. look I have nothing against you guys just looking for the truth as well. I do think its funny that you always come off this way.. like a mean grumpy old man who gets no *****. meow! haha. I do love how everyone whom is not of EYELEVEL liking is a shill. I forgot Josh was a shill too... im a shill and the other guy from ohio was too... Ignoble I think.. its all good Eyelevel. if you were friends with someone and they started talking crap about them im sure you would defend too. maybe you should join a session one time with LSC and let us all know how you feel?

But there is no evidence to show that any of us on the forum are 33rd Degree Freemasons. Steven J. Christopher is a 33rd Degree Freemason. How is he NOT a shill?

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Josh you met the guy.. from that meeting do you believe he is? didn't you stay the night with him? from that night what did you learn? that he WAS A FREEMASON? sorry ive never got that vibe from him and ive actually been following him since 2013..

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:12 pm

JMAC1978 wrote:Josh you met the guy.. from that meeting do you believe he is? didn't you stay the night with him? from that night what did you learn? that he WAS A FREEMASON? sorry ive never got that vibe from him and ive actually been following him since 2013..

I stayed with him and his team for two weeks. The reason I know he is a 33rd Degree Freemason is because ACCORDING TO HIM, his "seal" is based off of the seal of 33rd Degree Freemasonry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVGf2OVCfTk

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

and in those 2 weeks you felt he was ??? not based on the seal but on who he was? hell I can make a seal up too... call my self JMAC33. I don't truly believe he is, but if that changes I will let you know.. not trying to fight...just stating how I feel. in the 3 years ive know him/ of him ive never got that vibe. yes he can be crazy at times..but not a FreeMason

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't rely on "vibes", but data. My personal "vibe" from him during those two weeks was that he was an egotistical man who seemed clueless on engineering the rectilineator redux. He was very kind and patient to everybody until he had had enough with someone's mistakes. Then, he would just blow up. He also isn't an experienced debater, as can be seen with his interactions with Stars Are Souls. He usually just resorts to curse-filled mockery of other positions, not actual refutations. That's my "personal vibe" and personal opinion of him. But once again, I don't base my opinions of a man being a shill based on my personal vibe, but by his own clear connections. And those connections suggest that he is a 33rd Degree Freemason. A shill.

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:07 pm

awesome, that's what I wanted to hear from you. so normal guy whom gets mad like everyone else. but no secret phone calls? interview with higher ups? secret Concave lair? secret hand shake? only a computer graphic seal...? yup he works as an OP. Shill..
Untitledjmac33.png
Untitledjmac33.png (6.89 KiB) Viewed 261 times

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:34 pm

That's not the only thing. You apparently didn't bother to watch my video I posted exposing him for being very friendly with the Vatican, and pushing Vatican propaganda. The 33rd Degree Freemason seal is just the thing that tops it off.

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Did I also mention that he says he works for the government and that martial law is a good thing?

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:00 pm

JMAC1978 wrote:I don't think Steve is Intel.... im still waiting on WH to present his model? no celestial sphere in WH model... Sun is in the middle. I just cant visualize it? I talk to Steven on a regular basis.. I don't think intel....

The model is on the blog. It isn't complete though. I still haven't worked out planets to be honest. I've got a star theory (microwaved bits off the sun caught in the inner magnetic field of the cavity), and the moon for the most part figured out in a theory (back of the sun). I was going to add more to the blog about the moon, but my brain is half tied up chasing tolkens at the moment. The moon is tricky to explain as it needs diagrams, preferably moving ones, but it works.

I also had the beginnings of more evidence on rockets (especially their material) and wanted to delve into gravity a bit more (2 other articles half finished). Then there is the practical side of things with lasers, line of sight and boats at night etc. That costs tolkens though as well as a need for at least another partner to carry out the experiments with me.

What is really needed is a foundational book on the concave earth theory and its history - like the article on the blog, just much more expansive with modern experiments, that could still be refuted (plausible deniability), but would at least point in the right direction.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:00 am

Wild Heretic wrote:What is really needed is a foundational book on the concave earth theory and its history - like the article on the blog, just much more expansive with modern experiments, that could still be refuted (plausible deniability), but would at least point in the right direction.

Don't worry, when I get more time I'll start to work on it. :D

Return to “Concave earth and the glass sky”