Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

William Blystone

Alchemy, meditation, eastern mystics, Scottish/Yorkshire rite freemasonry, magicians, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, Kabbalah, wicca, Enochian magick, consciousness, mind over matter, spoon bending, (water) divining, any ritual or procedure which alters your observable reality without using a machine or the physical body within its societally accepted standards.

Topic author
Proclus

William Blystone

Postby Proclus » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:09 am

I would like to bring to the attention of genuine students of mysticism and the occult the author William Blystone, a Traditionalist Hermeticist whose works, in my opinion, most precisely and accurately transmit the essence of the Hermetic tradition. Currently, his only published work is The Tree of Life: Its Perennial Structure and Symbolism, which acts as more of an introduction to Hermeticism and its tenets than as a beacon of the Tradition itself. The tenets are, presumably, to be expanded upon in his later works of which he is still, to my knowledge, actively working on. A number of his greater works were originally intended to be released this year of 2015 but due to a tragic incident were seemingly set back and will most likely to be released sometime in 2016 and later. In the meantime, I have compiled and preserved multiple articles from his previous blog so that the most crucial information outside of what is revealed within The Tree of Life may still be accessed. They are available here: Blystone Archive In providing this, I want to be clear that these articles are not substitutes for Blystone's primary works and they do contain errors; as such I encourage everyone to purchase a copy of The Tree of Life and his subsequent releases as they become published so as to have the best information available in one's own hands.

Twitter: williamblystone

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: William Blystone

Postby Wild Heretic » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm

I like this kind of stuff. I practiced Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon for about a year. I got to stage 4 and then gave up for some reason. That reminds me of another topic I must start a thread for.

Within the pages of the Tree of Life you will discover the way the ancient initiates, regardless of the tradition in question, viewed creation and their place in it, how they conducted true rituals, and gained actual immortality-all of which is detailed within the scheme of the Tree of Life.

What do you think about the immortality part. Could there be any truth in it?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Proclus

Re: William Blystone

Postby Proclus » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 am

Wild Heretic wrote:What do you think about the immortality part. Could there be any truth in it?

Briefly, I am without any doubts that immortality is actual and achievable. This immortality is not, however, physical; which is the object of the Transhumanists and Counter-Traditionalists.

Return to “Magick”