Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

When your memory of global or cultural events does NOT match today's reality. Examples are: Nelson Mandela dying in prison, the BerenstEIn bears, Interview with A Vampire, Sex IN the City, previously-dead-now-alive celebrities, countries in different places, 52 states in America etc.
User avatar

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am
Location: Redlands, CA
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 am

I have another question for the Mandella Effect people: in the case of wolf and lamb/lion and lamb, according to you, what really changed? The KJB, all Bibles, or the actual original Hebrew writing of Isaiah the prophet?


"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

User avatar

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:27 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:I have another question for the Mandella Effect people: in the case of wolf and lamb/lion and lamb, according to you, what really changed? The KJB, all Bibles, or the actual original Hebrew writing of Isaiah the prophet?


We do not have the originals to check, so don't know (they are long gone). In one of the videos put out by Husky, he shows you an early 1800s KJV and it had "wolf" as well as some of the other changes, so I would guess, like the title of the thread suggests that all of them, old and new, have been changed.
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

User avatar

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am
Location: Redlands, CA
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:10 pm

EyeLevelHorizon wrote:
jalvarez4Jesus wrote:I have another question for the Mandella Effect people: in the case of wolf and lamb/lion and lamb, according to you, what really changed? The KJB, all Bibles, or the actual original Hebrew writing of Isaiah the prophet?


We do not have the originals to check, so don't know (they are long gone). In one of the videos put out by Husky, he shows you an early 1800s KJV and it had "wolf" as well as some of the other changes, so I would guess, like the title of the thread suggests that all of them, old and new, have been changed.

But we do have copies of the original Hebrew. Plenty of copies of Isaiah in Hebrew and all perfectly preserved by the Masoretes. Here's what EVERY Hebrew manuscript says in Isaiah 11:6:

וגר זאב עם־כבש ונמר עם־גדי ירבץ ועגל וכפיר ומריא יחדו ונער קטן נהג בם׃

The word זאב means "wolf", not "lion": https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2061&t=KJV

So according to you, wouldn't every Hebrew manuscript have to have been changed as well, including the original? After all, if in "our reality", the KJB translators incorrectly put "wolf", wouldn't that imply that the prophet Isaiah himself MISTAKENLY put "wolf" while under the inspiration of God? And you claim to be a Christian who believes the Bible was inspired by God? Very strange. Very strange indeed. I can't buy it.
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

User avatar

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:
EyeLevelHorizon wrote:
jalvarez4Jesus wrote:I have another question for the Mandella Effect people: in the case of wolf and lamb/lion and lamb, according to you, what really changed? The KJB, all Bibles, or the actual original Hebrew writing of Isaiah the prophet?


We do not have the originals to check, so don't know (they are long gone). In one of the videos put out by Husky, he shows you an early 1800s KJV and it had "wolf" as well as some of the other changes, so I would guess, like the title of the thread suggests that all of them, old and new, have been changed.

But we do have copies of the original Hebrew. Plenty of copies of Isaiah in Hebrew and all perfectly preserved by the Masoretes. Here's what EVERY Hebrew manuscript says in Isaiah 11:6:

וגר זאב עם־כבש ונמר עם־גדי ירבץ ועגל וכפיר ומריא יחדו ונער קטן נהג בם׃

The word זאב means "wolf", not "lion": https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2061&t=KJV

So according to you, wouldn't every Hebrew manuscript have to have been changed as well, including the original? After all, if in "our reality", the KJB translators incorrectly put "wolf", wouldn't that imply that the prophet Isaiah himself MISTAKENLY put "wolf" while under the inspiration of God? And you claim to be a Christian who believes the Bible was inspired by God? Very strange. Very strange indeed. I can't buy it.


You bring up good points because this highlights the intricacies we are dealing with with regards the ME.

You haven't been through EVERY 'man-you-script', have you? And you mean we have an online copy of the copies of the copies of the copies of the copies etc of the "originals". How do we know that the paper versions do not have something different? Maybe they do, maybe they don't - we don't have access to them. How do we know how significant actually having this data online is? Maybe the internet is part of the puzzle. I don't know. What is reality? This "material reality" is, IMO, a Satanic counterfeit of a "divine reality" that our souls have been deceived into taking part in. However, I believe that all is far from lost and part of God's plan is to use any evil that occurs for his long term advantage. For example, it can develop the conscience of the individual soul.

I still believe the Bible to be inspired, but not necessarily in the way you might. The ME is one curve ball I did not see coming! In saying that, however, Fomenko's new chronology freaked me out more than the ME ever did. I don't subscribe to absolutely everything Fomenko says, but in general I believe in Jesus Christ to be approx 1000 years ago rather than 2000 years ago, and for certain events in the Old and New Testaments to be historical archetypes for events in a Russian Orthodox "Christian" empire that ended approx 1600. I don't even believe the RCC was around until the 1500s. From your vantage point, I am an apostate heretic probably, but I don't care.
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

User avatar

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am
Location: Redlands, CA
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:05 pm

I really don't care much about nor mind alternative histories, but what I do mind is the ME's conclusion on the Holy Bible. And you as a Christian who believes the Bible should mind it too. I can understand WH or PR or anybody else on this forum believing the ME because they don't believe the Bible is perfect in the first place. What I can't understand is why you would believe it and yet hold the contradictory notion that the Bible is still inspired.
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

User avatar

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:57 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:I really don't care much about nor mind alternative histories, but what I do mind is the ME's conclusion on the Holy Bible. And you as a Christian who believes the Bible should mind it too. I can understand WH or PR or anybody else on this forum believing the ME because they don't believe the Bible is perfect in the first place. What I can't understand is why you would believe it and yet hold the contradictory notion that the Bible is still inspired.


Well, for me this is not about beliefs. The ME is absolutely real for me because of facts and experience. The Moonraker scene was probably the one ME that hit me the hardest in terms of immediate, absolute 100% certainty. The Bible verses' ME, I wasn't 100% on. A few years before I had heard of the ME, I was reading my Bible with my wife (she has a Polish Bible) and we got to the "wine skins/bottles" verse and she said "mine says skins". I had read the chapter several times before that (a few years before) and I said "yeah, I am sure it says "skins" somewhere, because I remember reading it before, but maybe I am getting mixed up and it is another verse elsewhere". I looked up my Young's concordance and it wasn't there. I was puzzled by that at the time, but explained it to myself as me making an error. I had a similar experience with the wolf/lion verse which I already posted somewhere else on this thread. So how do I get from going from a "maybe the Bible MEs are true" to "the Bible MEs are 100% true" is by the residual evidence and other Christian's answers that I already posted. That added to my own experiences led me to the conclusion regarding the ME and the Bible. The Ruckman quote, though - you cannot get better residual than that. I don't think it is contradictory that I can still believe the Bible is inspired. In fact, I do not think the Bible is the only thing inspired by God. I believe that certain posts from WH and PR are inspired by God. I believe that certain sermons are inspired. I believe that certain music is inspired. I believe a whole bunch of different things in this life are inspired by God in spite of life existing within (what I believe to be) a satanic counterfeit construct.

Like I said before, I do not actually like the ME in the sense it is messing with my favourite book. However, I have spilt water on my Bible before. Luckily it only effected the top corner and the water ruined only a few words of a few pages. I just waited till it was dry and went over, with a pen, a few of the words that had been ruined. Bibles are still books, books get ruined, fade away etc. Such is life. Maybe there is something to WH's RSA idea. Maybe this is God intervening to get people's attention. Maybe not though and it is tech used by man and/or fallen angels/gods/aliens to subvert the Bible (it wouldn't be the first time). Maybe it is the "god of this world". Who knows? Maybe time will tell.
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

User avatar

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am
Location: Redlands, CA
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:00 pm

EyeLevelHorizon wrote:I believe that certain posts from WH and PR are inspired by God.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think even they want that much credit! Anyways, back to the Concave Earth for me...
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

User avatar

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:06 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:
EyeLevelHorizon wrote:I believe that certain posts from WH and PR are inspired by God.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think even they want that much credit! Anyways, back to the Concave Earth for me...


Sorry I haven't been about. Been busy doing other things.

Jalvez. Keep to concave earth like you said you would. I might create a sub group in admin permissions to enforce this rule.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

User avatar

lingo28
Aware
Aware
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:13 am

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby lingo28 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:21 am

You guys know what i find interesting, Genesis talks about how the fallen angels lusted after the daughters of men - and Revelations talks about how Christ will have "judged the great whore which corrupted the earth with her fornication". dude, this is literally he said she said. She is like hey, you lusted after my women and caused all these problems and He is like hey, you corrupted my men with your seductive fornication which has caused all these problems...any guess what her next response would be?!

These male and female energies must just constantly jockey each other for their side of the story...but isn't that interesting.
That division is necessary...instinctual...inevitable...inherent...foundational...otherwise the life experience would not exist, and it never will end, and there may be suffering, but there is also bliss, and so it goes, because it must

User avatar

SPACE
Aware
Aware
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:30 am

Re: All KJBs has been changed - old and new.

Postby SPACE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Read this article : What Is the Authentic Hebrew Script?

Image

First Hebrew letters looked like runes. Only later, after Assyrian conquest was introduced ketav Ashurit (“Assyrian script”).


Return to “Mandela Effect”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest