Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Feeling of Time Slowing Down

You've experienced a complete reality illogicality in your personal life where nothing made sense. Keys disappearing and then reappearing, large chunks of missing time, little details (or huge ones) are wrong or different than before etc. Bare all in this forum or link to someone else's personal account. Mockers and scoffers won't be tolerated.

Topic author
Concaveman
Initiate
Initiate

Feeling of Time Slowing Down

Postby Concaveman » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 am

Has anyone else experienced a sense of time slowing down as they were "in the zone" or "in flow" that they feel could be a glitch in the matrix?

There were two times -- both while I was playing basketball 21 or 22 years ago when I was in high school -- where I had a sense that everyone else just seemed to be in slow motion...almost like an old Nintendo game when the screen got too crowded.

I didn't do anything that I physically couldn't do -- no dunks or anything lol -- but it just seemed like every one else was moving underwater. It wasn't quite an out of body experience, but I do distinctly remember seeming to see the court from a different pespective.

I was an "ok" player, but both of those times I dominated against a level of competition better than I was...because I was the only one moving at normal speed! However, I'd had other occasional good games without that sense of time slowing.

I had a few precognitive dreams when I was in high school (same time period as above) and a few times at work more recently where I was multitasking and time seemed to slow a littlebut nothing since where I had that powerful an experience of time slowing down.
Last edited by Concaveman on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

IrOnMaN
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Feeling of Time Slowing Down

Postby IrOnMaN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Concaveman wrote:Has anyone else experienced a sense of time slowing down as they were "in the zone" or "in flow" that they feel could be a glitch in the matrix?

There were two times -- both while I was playing basketball 21 or 22 years ago when I was in high school -- where I had a sense that everyone else just seemed to be in slow motion...almost like an old Nintendo game when the screen got too crowded.

I didn't do anything that I physically couldn't do -- no dunks or anything lol -- but it just seemed like every one else was moving underwater. It wasn't quite an out of body experience, but I do distinctly remember seeming to see the court from a different pespective.

I was an "ok" player, but both of those times I dominated against a level of competition better than I was...because I was the only one moving at normal speed! However, I'd had other occasional good games without that sense of time slowing.

I had a few precognitive dreams when I was in high school (same time period as above) and a few times at work more recently where I was multitasking and time seemed to slow a littlebut nothing since where I had that powerful an experience of time slowing dowHas anyone else experienced a sense of time slowing down as they were "in the zone" or "in flow " that they feel could be a glitch in the matrix?

I didn't do anything that I physically couldn't do -- no dunks or anything -- but it just seemed like every one else was moving underwater. It wasn't quite an out of body experience, but I do distinctly remember seeming to see the court from a different pespectibe at the same time.

I was an "ok" player, but both of those times I dominated against the level of competition I was with...because I was the only one moving at normal speed! However, I'd had other occasional good games without that sense of time slowing.

I had a few precognitive dreams when I was in high school (same time period as above) and a few times at work more recently where I was multitasking and time seemed to slow a littlebut nothing since where I had that powerful an experience of abnormal time flow.

Ι can't understand what could possibly be the reason to copy and paste your post... Time reversal?
Γηράσκω δ’αεί πολλά διδασκόμενος

Topic author
Concaveman
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Concaveman » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 am

User error. But also maybe the Illuminati. :D

IrOnMaN
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby IrOnMaN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:02 am

Concaveman wrote:User error. But also maybe the Illuminati. :D

Hmmmm....
Γηράσκω δ’αεί πολλά διδασκόμενος

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:08 am

Time slowing down.
Time is motion. Some where in the universe there is always motion. So I would think as most of us look at when we are have a good time we look at the watch and see wow how time flies. Then when we watch a pot coming to a boil it takes a long time to boil. So with this said isn't it the perception of time. Say like the movie Click with Adam Sandler. With a remote that control time as well as others. pause or slow motion etc... Could look at it as a reference frame inside another reference frame. Viewing the motion of things. If there is no motion in that reference frame then there is no time there. But there is time somewhere else. The observation of motion/time. So if something is very hot then time is going very fast. If something is very cold then time is slowing down. Fascinating huh.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Time can be also how we perceive it. Like a movie of freezing time or pause time but one perceives it as standing still. Ones environment all motion is stopped. But ones self to see the motion stopped but you are still in motion. It is control of time. Like on your DVR you can pause or slow motion it, rewind or fast forward. Kinda like the movie Click.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

Return to “Personal glitch in the matrix stories”