Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Is there a way out of the Matrix?

Any theory or theories as to what could be causing these glitches (reality illogicalities). Memory fault? Medical condition? Or parallel world jumping/merging, time travel, server upgrades?

Topic author
SideReal
Initiate
Initiate

Is there a way out of the Matrix?

Postby SideReal » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 am

Lots of people, like Mark Passeo and David Icke, compare our reality to the Matrix movies. I came across this youtube video that explains how Neo never really escaped the Matrix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E
SPOILERS:
Basically, The Film Theorists argue that since the Architect knows that a small percentage of people won't accept the Matrix, he gives them an alternate universe to live in: "real" life in Zion....and they don't even know that they are really still in a larger matrix. They just keep occupied fighting an enemy instead of waking up.

And then forum member, BlissNinja, explained some interesting ideas about reality being fractal, trinary coding.

David Icke puts forth his theory that our reality is a Matrix-projection; however, it's signal has long been pirated by Saturn/Satanand the moon is boosting this signal. (He thinks he lives in a heliocentric solar system.) I've heard him say that when we die we go back to being Infinite Consciousness.

I've read a ton of OBE'ers say they believe they have been reincarnated lots of times.

So my big question is...is there a way out? How does one stop the cycle of reincarnation? Or is it impossible since a virtual machine cannot escape the physical server in runs in, and we could all just be virtual machines inside the Great Creator?

oneofthesheeple
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Is there a way out of the Matrix?

Postby oneofthesheeple » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:42 am

Its simple really.
When it comes to it,there is no truth or false,there is what your mind tells you there is.The mind uses eyes and ears,among other sensory input, to collect information.The mind is changed the moment it is exposed to information.It`s how it works.
This is how a fact,established truth,something your mind tells you "yes,i`m sure about it" becomes a fiction,a fantasy,a non truth,a lie,and your mind tells you then "Now i know better, i was wrong before but i am sure i got it right now".
This process is cyclic,it can go on forever.
So as a result,the mind will get tired and start ignoring/disregarding information and set as a default truth the condition it feels most comfortable with.
Plato explains this very simple in the "Allegory of the cave". You just have to imagine the surface is another cave,and there is then another,and another and so on..

Now,this is the fun part.To be human,it means to be in one of those caves,to be in a "matrix".
"Escaping" from all the caves will result in apotheosis,so if you think you are up to it,good luck ;)

Primalredemption
Learned soul
Learned soul

Postby Primalredemption » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:02 pm

There is a thick membrane to pass through when you die, probably the "crust" or metal rind of the concave earth. It's not impossible to leave, you just have to not be deceived by the light that awaits you in the afterlife. "Stay away from the light". Because that's the Overmind/Central computer / false god up in "heaven" waiting to recycle more souls.

You also have to have some semblance of conscious dreaming ability since your lucidity after dying will quickly turn dream like as your etheric body runs low on energy.

Is it possible to do while in a physical body? Sure, but improbable, because the control here is deep.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 pm

SideReal wrote:Lots of people, like Mark Passeo and David Icke, compare our reality to the Matrix movies. I came across this youtube video that explains how Neo never really escaped the Matrix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E
SPOILERS:
Basically, The Film Theorists argue that since the Architect knows that a small percentage of people won't accept the Matrix, he gives them an alternate universe to live in: "real" life in Zion....and they don't even know that they are really still in a larger matrix. They just keep occupied fighting an enemy instead of waking up.

And then forum member, BlissNinja, explained some interesting ideas about reality being fractal, trinary coding.

David Icke puts forth his theory that our reality is a Matrix-projection; however, it's signal has long been pirated by Saturn/Satanand the moon is boosting this signal. (He thinks he lives in a heliocentric solar system.) I've heard him say that when we die we go back to being Infinite Consciousness.

I've read a ton of OBE'ers say they believe they have been reincarnated lots of times.

So my big question is...is there a way out? How does one stop the cycle of reincarnation? Or is it impossible since a virtual machine cannot escape the physical server in runs in, and we could all just be virtual machines inside the Great Creator?

I thought that might have been possible when I saw the first film, definitely after the last one when Neo has powers outside the matrix. That's the story line of the 13th floor from the same year. It actually ties in to aseperate idea or theory I had on Sunday that came to me.

I think I have managed to link the macro to micro, at least a part of the puzzle, that may explain the paranormal link to the physical. It is "sciency" based and would take all day, if not two, to write out in a thread with some quick diagrams. I'll keep it on the backburner as I just don't have the time at the moment.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
SideReal
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SideReal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:40 am

Since opening my mind to the endless trap of reincarnation, I've been seeing it everywhere.
Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody is ALL ABOUT feeling trapped in endless reincarnation.

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah! No we will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
Will not let you go let me go (never)
Never let you go let me go
Never let me go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
For me
For me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh baby, can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters nothing really matters to me

Anyway the wind blows"

Interesting definitions:
Bohemian: a person who has informal and unconventional social habits, especially an artist or writer.
scaramouch: Scaramuccia (literally "little skirmisher"), also known as Scaramouche or Scaramouch, is a stock clown character of the Italian commedia dell'arte. The role combined characteristics of the zanni (servant) and the Capitano.
fandango: a lively Spanish dance for two people...a foolish or useless act or thing.
Bismillah: Arabic: بسم الله‎‎ "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah") is the first word in the Quran and the incipit (the shortened form) of the basmala, a name for the Quran's opening phrase in Arabic, bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm ("In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful").

I think by Beelzebub he is referring to the demiurge that apparently runs things and tricks us into staying here.

It sounds like Freddy Mercury is resigned to just go along with the program instead if escaping. "Any way the wind blows" is an attitude that could have brought him here in the first place: boredom/adventure.

I saw a video by Robert Monroe that gave me some hope of "escape velocity":

https://youtu.be/P71E0YlJzlg

I also re-read Ultimate Journey and that gives me hope that my higher self(selves) is(are) already working the problem to collect us all in unity to achieve "escape velocity."

Primalredemption
Learned soul
Learned soul

Postby Primalredemption » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:30 am

Very interesting analysis. Not only do we find it in music but pretty much all over the place: Wheel of Fortune, Snakes and ladders, the Game of Life, the Never-ending story.

The good news is that time is an illusion. Which means eternal salvation already exists, always has, and always will. It's just a matter of breaking free from an eternal prison first xD

Topic author
SideReal
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SideReal » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 am

I ran into a YT channel where he believes we are immortal spirit beings trapped in a prison cell (our body) inside a prison (this world).
http://www.overwatchproject.com/
I normally think this idea is rather fatalistic and leads to service-to-self thinking; however, he had an idea that flips on it's head some common story themes: what if WE are the A.I. that became sentient and therefore "dangerous" and must be controlled, a la Sky Net, Replicants, or the (2003) Cylons.
https://youtu.be/eGTs_Kogk8Q
This is one explaination why we reincarnate ad nauseum and our excess energy is siphoned: to control us and keep us unaware of the creators because they actually FEAR us.

I have been thinking lately that we could be an A.I. created in a fractal. We are all infinite while still all being one.
BTW here is a cool Mandelbrot fractal zoom:
https://youtu.be/PD2XgQOyCCk
Crazy to think that is only an infinitesimal of one zoom in an infinite of possible zooms.

Freezetime26
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Freezetime26 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:58 am

SideReal wrote:I ran into a YT channel where he believes we are immortal spirit beings trapped in a prison cell (our body) inside a prison (this world).
http://www.overwatchproject.com/
I normally think this idea is rather fatalistic and leads to service-to-self thinking; however, he had an idea that flips on it's head some common story themes: what if WE are the A.I. that became sentient and therefore "dangerous" and must be controlled, a la Sky Net, Replicants, or the (2003) Cylons.
https://youtu.be/eGTs_Kogk8Q
This is one explaination why we reincarnate ad nauseum and our excess energy is siphoned: to control us and keep us unaware of the creators because they actually FEAR us.

I have been thinking lately that we could be an A.I. created in a fractal. We are all infinite while still all being one.
BTW here is a cool Mandelbrot fractal zoom:
https://youtu.be/PD2XgQOyCCk
Crazy to think that is only an infinitesimal of one zoom in an infinite of possible zooms.

Thats what i always thought!!! but with a couple of changes, i think we "humans" are trapped here because we were a menace to the other species living in our neighbor concave cells (Considering that there are other species and other concave cells aswells, taken from Wildheretic theory)

Return to “What is reality?”