Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Your Earth reality

Any theory or theories as to what could be causing these glitches (reality illogicalities). Memory fault? Medical condition? Or parallel world jumping/merging, time travel, server upgrades?

Topic author
solararaz
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Your Earth reality

Postby solararaz » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:49 am

I am curious to know what members of this forum see in mental form, when they picture the Earth?

How do you see the Earth now?

Is it still as a globe, with everything on the outside?

or

Is it now different - in that the globe earth has now dissolved and instead you picture a different scenario?

Light thinks it is faster than anything-but it is wrong.
No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always got there first,
and is waiting for it... :)

Terry Prachett

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Your Earth reality

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 am

solararaz wrote:I am curious to know what members of this forum see in mental form, when they picture the Earth?

or

Is it now different - in that the globe earth has now dissolved and instead you picture a different scenario?

For a while now (a year or 2 maybe) I only picture the inside of the earth when having a go at working things out.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:10 pm

solararaz wrote:I am curious to know what members of this forum see in mental form, when they picture the Earth?

or

I picture it concave, can picture the land, sea and glass sky in my head ok, still working on the celestial sphere though!

To be honest, I don't know if I could ever say I had anything other than a very simplistic view of the earth, especially taking into account the Sun, Moon and stars. I knew that all the "science" material I had read had the convex Earth spinning and all the other bodies moving too, but I never could fathom it working like that, just went with what the experts told me :roll: . It wasn't until I read Eric Jon Phelp's Vatican Assassins and he mentioned Geocentricity that I eventually started to ask questions about the Earth.
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm guessing you mean, "About the Concave (globe-shaped hollow-area) Earth which we live inside of, what do you imagine exists outside of it?"

http://www.wildheretic.com/what-is-on-the-outside/

My answer is currently: I still think the highest chance is that outside is rock, vast rock, infinite vast rock, with holes here and there, like Swiss-cheese. The "Concave Earth surrounded by Vast Rock" theory states:

"The universe consists of infinite rock which is broken by numerous hollow areas. In other words, the universe is like an infinite piece of swiss cheese - solid with many holes in it. The concave surfaces of the hollow areas are the surfaces of "planets," including Earth. Humans are therefore not living on the outer surface of a round ball: they are being pushed by gravity against the inner surface of a hollow area. In this infinite "swiss cheese" universe of stone there are many fissures and cracks that allow travel between the hollow areas."

Either Hitler was real, and smart, and believed this theory for a good reason, or perhaps Hitler was a mere actor or forged image DEPICTED as believing this theory (to discredit it by association) but either way, I think the "Concave Earth surrounded by Vast Rock" theory is correct.

The consensus claim of "convex balls (suns, planets, moons, etc) floating in vast empty space, orbiting around larger things, a bunch of things orbiting bigger things, due to the bigger things pulling the littler things into orbit using a magic mass-based-pull force" is absurd, because all of those things (everything single object in that scenario) would be pulled by the magic mass-based-pull force towards each other, into a bigger and bigger and bigger ball gaining more mass and more mass and more pulling power and more pulling power and very quickly there would be just ONE humongous ball sitting there, surrounded by absolute nothingness.

Nah, after throwing away that whole "convex balls floating/orbiting in empty space" impossibility, it would be silly for me to then think, "We live inside the Concave Earth, but outside this Concave Earth is: the consensus 'convex balls floating/orbiting in empty space' claim."

Compared to that "concave theory PLUS convexity theory" combo, I think the "Concave Earth surrounded by Vast Rock" theory makes much more sense.

The second-place runner-up in my mind, is the theory which states: "The Concave Earth is a video game playing area, and the area outside this playing area is: simply doesn't exist. Deal with it."

But really, even though I allow for the possibility of that "outside this 12,769 km diameter ball: nothing exists" theory, again, I think the "Concave Earth surrounded by Vast Rock" theory is more probable reality.

And I like the vast rock theory because it allows for the possibility of finding a path out of this particular concave space and thus exploring other concave spaces and meeting other, more highly developed, wiser, beings. :)
Concave Proof
Auto-Pilot: 10,000m altitude. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude. So the nose must correct UP...
10,000m altitude again. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude again. So the nose must correct UP again...

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:32 pm

not too much thought on the outside, As I can only see the inside. I imagine a CLEAR BEACH BALL blown up with the map of the continents on the outside. now I imagine the land mass is now on the inside of the beach ball and all that "space" in the middle is actually space!! no matter where you are inside the beach ball you always are looking up into the middle of the ball. so that the middle "SPACE" area is SPACE, but does it have a 1/4th size of Earth Celestial Sphere? Or is it vastly smaller and what we see as stars are PROJECTED onto the atmosphere like a kids projector?? im torn on what the stars actually are.. IN a celestial sphere or in a vortex that rotates in the middle cavity.
24hrsun.png
24hrsun.png (218.52 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Attachments
FB_IMG_1454190194868.jpg
FB_IMG_1454190194868.jpg (247.1 KiB) Viewed 1283 times

Topic author
solararaz
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby solararaz » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:30 am

Thanks for your replies.

I can no longer picture us living on the surface of a globe, that image has dissolved and no longer is valid for me.
At present, I can picture that we are inside this place we call Earth and the sky is above us.

What is outside of this place, I cannot really say or picture it.
I saw the video that showed the Russians had tried to bore through the Earth, but only managed to get to just over 12kms deep when they had to stop because the drill broke and they encountered higher temperatures than expected.
I don't imagine there is just nothing externally, but at the moment I have no definite ideas.
Light thinks it is faster than anything-but it is wrong.
No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always got there first,
and is waiting for it... :)

Terry Prachett

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Concave Proof
Auto-Pilot: 10,000m altitude. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude. So the nose must correct UP...
10,000m altitude again. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude again. So the nose must correct UP again...

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Just saw this photo, and I was reminded of this very effective "Honeycomb" style, a great idea posted at WildHeretic main page.
Of course a honeycomb is hexagonal (or whatever the 3D version is called) but just imagine: many Concave Balls tightly-packed.

Hmm, so the "Swiss Cheese" theory says the holes are far apart, and implies that all of this rock is natural, with fissures between.
The "Honeycomb" style, implies (to me anyway) that an advanced race put all of the concave-farm-bubbles so close for efficiency.

So, upon seeing this photo today, my first thought was, "Hey, maybe CAN drill our way out, maybe the '13km limit' claim is a lie!"
Let's start a "Kickfunder" for THAT, haha, "Would you like to see if we can drill further than those other folks claimed? Let's do it!"

Haha, half joking, half serious. So anyway, I went searching for that "Honeycomb" comment, and wow: JG really thought this out!
I must half been not as aware I should have been when I read this for the first time, I remember the honeycomb idea, but wow.

What I mean is, JG's amazing theory says "We're closely packed" "We CAN break through" "We HAVE broken through" and then...
then it goes on to add other ideas, not really necessary for the above three points to be true, but still, these are also great ideas:

"and the supercomputer that built all this can read every thought of every living being (so knows of each successful drill breach),"
"and when a successful drill breach happens which leads to aliens coming here, the supercomputer 3D prints up a new universe."

Really, a bunch of sweet ideas, all tying together well, all very logical. Why didn't I fully notice the deepness during my 1st reading?
And right after, Andrew's reply was very deep too, basically: "Who built the builder? Repeat Infinitely. There must be a first, right?"
Anyway, here's what Jonathan Glassel wrote (on March 19th, '15) (by the way, if you're out there JG, come drop some more gems!) :)

http://www.wildheretic.com/concave-eart ... mment-8885

Jonathan Glassel wrote:"Since I am not sure there are enough bees around to pollinate my garden, I have developed an interest in beekeeping.

Some Nazis felt we were in a Swiss cheese universe and we occupy just one of the holes. A honeycomb is more symmetrical, making more efficient use of the space it occupies.

So, if we look at the multiverse as being a quantum honeycomb (best viewed from the honey filling end) and the stars we see in the heavens, a map of sorts as portals to other concave cells of the honeycomb.

Now, the distance between us and the cells above, below, left or right is not all that great. Access could be achieved by tunneling. It is completely possible, therefore that the DUMB’s have inadvertently stumbled into the neighboring universes. And aliens have entered our domain in the same manner.

Somewhere, out there is a supercomputer that reads our thoughts and with its super fast 3D printer working like a swarm of bees, creates multiple new realities every second. Faster than the bad guys (like a virus) can destroy a cell, many more are created.

In the course of our conscious existence, I suspect the virus has destroyed our cells many times, yet as quantum beings, we do not taste death, we leap to a better reality, a stronger cell more resistant to the virus until, at some point the multiversal body develops complete immunity."
Concave Proof

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Stars projected like this WH?

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (161.97 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:53 pm

smaller celestial sphere, looks like the sun projecting thru. and stars look to be projected far away and projected from something tiny, yet they make a huge image.....

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Something like that, but not the same. As in we are looking at the outside of the projection. The sky is magnified and inverted. The first I believe because of the glass/water, the second I don't know, but guess it is to do with the inverted bending light (circus tent like). You see the earth designer had to include a magnifier, otherwise the biosphere would have been horribly super electric with a much, much larger sun in the middle. The light and heat would probably be too harsh anyway. It is an ideal solution. Reduce the size of the electromagnetic inducer Sun so that its electric side effects are limited while increasing its light and heat to acceptable levels for life to thrive in the greenhouse. Can you imagine every EM effect of the sun times 100. 100x more gravity, earthquake power, solar wind etc. No thanks. Probably completely untenable for a biosphere with such a sun.

I chose the star projector to show how easy it is to enlarge such a small object and have it all around you.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:45 pm

Awesome. Thanks for replying. I'm starting to see what you mean.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:47 pm

I have a theory that the main magnifying property of celestial bodies are their electric fields. I'm looking into that at the moment.

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 am

Concaved,
Do to spin of the earth. Some say how to negate the poles if there are spinning. But the point is there is technologies used to make you perceive it as something else. Plus if is spinning that fast it would be dangerous for anyone to be at the poles as most people do not understand, you would be moved and made to believe you are there but not. The real poles would be moving very fast and one could get killed near it. There is plenty of other places to go. Most do not want you to know about the poles so they come up with magnetic poles. This is to cover up the truth. Think of the gravatron ride at the fair. Now think of the concaved earth. Of corse people would think of the poles that is why they come up with news and science about the poles etc... to cover it up because it's very dangerous their. Do you tell your kids to go drive a car at 6 years old? no because they don't understand and not ready to drive. Same for going to the poles. Cover up stories. These stories are hear say tell proven otherwise with verifiable proof that anyone can check on. The only way is to go there but good luck. If you really do try you will find out things. You will wish you didn't go. Those near their will allow or move you without you knowing you been moved. Some will say how. Nanotech. Control of others, site, sound and mind. Yes mind control. But their are rules. If I can start a tread about it I will go into it for now drive on learn and grow.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

Return to “What is reality?”