Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Jesus is Horus and others? Video refutes [Mysticism, Zeitgeist, New Age]

All western and eastern religions, including the modern cults and sects from the 19th century onwards such as Mormonism, Jehovah's witnesses, Scientology, new age etc.

Do NOT include here any paranormal phenomena with a religious label, e.g. visions (apostles and prophets), UFOs (Jehovah, Sermon on the mount and the Star of Bethlehem), magick (miracles), predictions (prophets, prophesies and Revelations), and demons (Jesus casting them out). Put them in the appropriate forum below.

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Jesus is Horus and others? Video refutes [Mysticism, Zeitgeist, New Age]

Postby Daniel » Thu May 05, 2016 11:24 pm

It's a common claim among people who don't study historical records that Jesus was some type of mythical figure that was made up based upon Horus, or some other figure of the ancient world. This idea comes from the documentary Zeitgeist. The documentary was made by one person who made countless assertions without ever providing a reference throughout the entire documentary. In this video, these ideas are refuted systematically. I hope you watch this video and arrive at your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

Ramouz

Re: Jesus is Horus and others? Video refutes [Mysticism, Zeitgeist, New Age]

Postby Ramouz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:45 pm

What I recall reading about that Horus book was that they spread the lies on the Internet that Horus and Yeshua (Jesus) went through similar situations (3 days dead then resurrection, etc.).
I went to find the real book of Horus and none of their claims were actually in the book so they made up these lies, thinking that no one would verify.

Now, unfortunately, there's a new movement declaring that Christianity is fake and that all of it is a lie. Once again, that's a fabricated lie by you know who, in attempt to deceive weak/new Christians and turn them away from the path.
Catholicism, while not fake, is what crept in to true Christianity and deceived the world with its lies (circa 300 AD, yet began before that, just without Yeshua).

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Daniel » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:05 pm

What I recall reading about that Horus book was that they spread the lies on the Internet that Horus and Yeshua (Jesus) went through similar situations (3 days dead then resurrection, etc.).
I went to find the real book of Horus and none of their claims were actually in the book so they made up these lies, thinking that no one would verify.

Now, unfortunately, there's a new movement declaring that Christianity is fake and that all of it is a lie. Once again, that's a fabricated lie by you know who, in attempt to deceive weak/new Christians and turn them away from the path.
Catholicism, while not fake, is what crept in to true Christianity and deceived the world with its lies (circa 300 AD, yet began before that, just without Yeshua).

Spot on... one should ask themselves about the Catholic Church the following questions...

1: the Bible says that there is one mediator between God and man, is that Mary or Jesus Christ? After all, she is called the "Mediatrix"

2: why would the murderous Roman Empire ever choose to become a church loving empire? Because they couldn't murder Christians fast enough so they went the other way or because they suddenly had a change of heart?

3: why would the Catholic Church approve of December 25th as the date of the birth of Jesus Christ, when that date was a known pagan date for sun worshippers long before? To please the pagans and convert them perhaps? In any case, false information false church.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Daniel wrote:Spot on... one should ask themselves about the Catholic Church the following questions...

1: the Bible says that there is one mediator between God and man, is that Mary or Jesus Christ? After all, she is called the "Mediatrix"

2: why would the murderous Roman Empire ever choose to become a church loving empire? Because they couldn't murder Christians fast enough so they went the other way or because they suddenly had a change of heart?

3: why would the Catholic Church approve of December 25th as the date of the birth of Jesus Christ, when that date was a known pagan date for sun worshippers long before? To please the pagans and convert them perhaps? In any case, false information false church.

Indeed. The people behind the Church of Rome seem to be Luciferians. This is supposed to be the worhip of the light bringer. Yet they have known about the literal historical truth of the bible, aka Mauro Biglini, since the start and sat on it. So much for bringing light (info). More like keeping the world in darkness.

I'm reading a lot and watching many videos about the horrors of Islam at the moment. What an eye opener. :o
That "religion" can only be for the illiterate or the stupid... or people with malevance in their hearts. I'm compiling a massive collection of evidence against Islam at the moment. Truly mind boggling that this cult ever got off the ground. Islamists remind me so much of orcs from Lord of the Rings. I can't assign a single positive attribute to their actions... none whatsoever - they are civilisation destroyers and seem to create misery wherever they go. There seems to be something feral or subhuman about them, as if they don't belong in this world. I can't quite put my finger on it.

It is also very clear to me that Islam is a weapon and is being sharpened at this moment in time. Albert Pike springs to mind. I'll post when I have more stuff collected.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:
Daniel wrote:Spot on... one should ask themselves about the Catholic Church the following questions...

Indeed. The people behind the Church of Rome seem to be Luciferians. This is supposed to be the worhip of the light bringer. Yet they have known about the literal historical truth of the bible, aka Mauro Biglini, since the start and sat on it. So much for bringing light (info). More like keeping the world in darkness.

I'm reading a lot and watching many videos about the horrors of Islam at the moment. What an eye opener. :o
That "religion" can only be for the illiterate or the stupid... or people with malevance in their hearts. I'm compiling a massive collection of evidence against Islam at the moment. Truly mind boggling that this cult ever got off the ground. Islamists remind me so much of orcs from Lord of the Rings. I can't assign a single positive attribute to their actions... none whatsoever - they are civilisation destroyers and seem to create misery wherever they go. There seems to be something feral or subhuman about them, as if they don't belong in this world. I can't quite put my finger on it.

It is also very clear to me that Islam is a weapon and is being sharpened at this moment in time. Albert Pike springs to mind. I'll post when I have more stuff collected.

Regarding Islam... the Qur'an claims to be related to the two other Abrahamic faiths... but here is what I find very interesting: from various biblical and extra-biblical writings from different times, regions and authors, there is a consistency in a persons reaction to the experience of the divine. The person usually is humbled and quick to approve of and praise the divine.

Not so with Muhammad. In Islamic writings, it has been recorded that even the people around Muhammad were concerned that he had been demon possessed following his "supernatural" visitations, and Muhammad himself became suicidal - to the point where he attempted to throw himself off a mountain, not once, or twice, but three times. His doubts about the spirit that talked to him do not vanish, and he continues to be suicidal.

This is unheard of in any of the numerous divine encounters that have been recorded through thousands of years in Jewish literature, Christian literature or even Enochian literature. Muhammad's reaction is consistent with a demonic encounter and that may be exactly what is fuelling Islam today, a demonic workhouse.

Ramouz

Postby Ramouz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:

Unfortunately they have conquered lands and forced people to join them.
I'm Lebanese, born in Lebanon and my family is catholic but I am no longer one. I am a believer (Christian) now and married and live in Canada for the moment. The Catholics/Maronites in Lebanon had/have peace with the muslims. There are many muslims that are nice people, including in Tunisia and Morocco, and the UA Emirates.
Their beliefs are indeed twisted, but they do have some good things, such as safety in their own countries. Not many steal or do "wrong". They do oppress, however, and in some places they live like they are from the slums.
I suppose that Christian (not Catholic) countries were also safe before (and not oppressing) before freemasons took over and spread atheism and strife.

You said: "There seems to be something feral or subhuman about them, as if they don't belong in this world. I can't quite put my finger on it.". I definitely agree and feel the same, however I know that it is demons who live inside most of them. They have a weird anger to them, the desire to murder, break, destroy.

It is a weapon being sharpened and is being used, and will be used for what is to come.

However, what perplexes me is their distortion of the Bible in their Qur'an. The way they change the stories as if no one was ever going to find out lol.
In your research, did you read anything about Ishmael and how they think they came from him?

Return to “Religion”