Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Taxation is Theft

If you want to talk about something which doesn't fit into any of the above categories, throw it in here for now and maybe I'll make a new category for your topic.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Taxation is Theft

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:05 pm

I totally agree and found out during the summer that there is a "United States government" and a "Government of the United States". I know, how is that possible? It is possible because those are the names of two seperate corporations. I'm not kidding. (This is old news to some, but I thought I'd mention this here for those who didn't know). Those orgainsations are registered as corporations as well as every county, state government and department in the US too. I also found the government of Italy registered also as a corp as well as several others. I assume every single government in the world is really a corporation. This must mean that they have shareholders and at least a Secretary and a Director. Let me find the website that talks about this.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ie/ ... orporation

Every perceived "government" in the world is a corporation, NOT a government. The USA is listed as a non-profit religious corporation to boot! Every State/Province/county is it's own corporation. Every so called "ministry" or branch of government, ie: treasury, environment, Health and Welfare, Education, Transporation etc... are corporations. Ever wondered why when one "government agency" is running with surplus and another area of government is running in the red that they don't just transfer money from one agency to another? Because they are different corporations!

They describe the US corpoation as a religious non-profit one. Haha :lol:
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ie/ ... n-its.html

I went to manta.com and found quite afew government corpoations. The author says that it has been changed since they first found out aboutt this a couple of years ago.
As I’d anticipated, the Manta.com website has since been modified and some information found two years ago has been changed or “disappeared”.
For example, where Manta.com used to report that the “Government” began in “1787,” it now reports that it’s been in business for “223” years. That’s not a big change. It’s still possible that the numbers “223” and “1787” simply reflect some persistent data entry calculation error. But given the differences between “1787” and “223,” the probability of a mere data entry error is reduced. It therefore seems increasingly possible that the current D&B report on “Government of the United States” may correctly declare that that “Government” started the year before the Constitution was ratified by the People.
If so, as crazy as it sounds, it is therefore conceivable that there might be two editions of our “Constitution”: 1) one approved by the Confederation Congress in A.D. 1787; and 2) another, ratified by We the People in A.D. 1788. The text of both of these “editions” of the Constitution would be identical, but the underlying authority would be completely different.

Look, at the end of the day it is all about slavery - exploitation and containment, which I cottoned on to years ago. Conave Earth fits very well with this. Government debt equals direct taxation which is another word for slavery. Anyone who owns governmet debt is really just a modern day slaver.

http://manta.com/business

Here is a simple example: The government of the republic of chile
http://manta.com/search?search_source=b ... or+zip&pt=

Both the "governemnt of the united states" and the "united states government" is registered in loads of places. And there are about 100 pages of government organisations, branches and departments registered.

If you’re up for even more funny stuff, enter “Nancy Pelosi” into the Manta.com search engine. You’ll be taken to a list of “2 matching U.S. companies”:
1) “United States House of Representatives (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her San Francisco address; and
2) “Representative Nancy Pelosi (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her Washington DC address.
Click the #1 link, look for the heading “About United States House of Representatives,” and you’ll read:
“United States House Of Representatives is a private company categorized under Legislative Bodies, National and located in San Francisco, CA . . . .”
Whut th’ . . . ?!
The US House of Representative is “a private company”?! And it’s “located in San Francisco, CA” (the home of the Speaker of the House)?
More?
Look under the heading “United States House of Representatives Business Information” and you’ll read:
“United States House Of Representatives also does business as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.”

Search for: “United States Court of Appeals,” “District of Columbia,” “George W Bush,” and “Supreme Court of the United States”. All were listed by D&B as “private companies”. (D&B is Dun & Bradstreet).

I read somewhere that an Archbishop in the US is the sole shareholder of the united states governemnt. Ah, here it is:

“The U.S. Capitol

“Washington, DC 20515-0001”

Its phone number is “(202) 224-3121”. Business Hours are “24/7”.

You can click the “map” link and see a graphic indicating that this “Government” is located on “Capitol Hill” (same place as Congress) in Washington DC.

None of that seems particularly surprising (other than the idea that our “Government” might be a “company” and/or a conglomerate of “companies”). But the Manta.com report does begin to seem a little strange under the heading “About Government Of The United States” where we read:

“government, owner Archbishop Deric R. McCloud of Basilica Shrine, Michigan and 4th NE Street, Washington,DC”.

I wasn't aware the purported "government" was registered as religious non-profit corporation in Delaware. This was sent to me today... given the above it's really not surprising I suppose....but here it is in black and white!

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ie/ ... n-its.html
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 214128/pg1

This would make a lot of sense to me. The Church of Rome, or rather the people behind this organisaton still own the world. They didn't go away and everyone became secular. Oh no! Religious belief took a dive because the people behind the Church of Rome wanted that to happen due to population growth control and other reasons. The Church of the Rome as a business became stronger and more controlling than ever. No more 10% tithe. More like 50% and then some. Mind control isn't through a book or a building (sermon's in church) anymore. It is through the TV, mass media, the food and water we consume, electromagnetic waves etc. The cabal just got more sophisticated that is all.

And who works for the Church of Rome? Who does all the administration? Who created the entire banking debt economic structure of the World which started in Europe? The Knights Templar of course (who faked their demise). Who are the Templars? They are the aristocratic families such as the warburgs, rockefellars, rothschilds which every conspiracy theorist knows about. They are Jewish or crypto jewish as they were the money lenders of old of course, hence why lots of peolple think it is the jews who rule the world. No. It is not judaism. It is an elite within judaism, but they are also within angliscm and catholiscm and all brotherhoods. These are merely layers of the onion which they ultimately hide behind.

The next layer of the onion is "satanism", or pagan god worship. "Royalty and priests" is a very old tale. If we go back further we come to the "gods" who these entities either had direct ancestry from or where their human representatives. The world system has matured since then but the players remain the same. The "gods" are still here. Everyone hides.

Ultimately it is the gods who want our enslavement which means they must see us as a product, which again fits with concave Earth theory It is that simple.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:07 am

Interesting WH

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 am

I for one know some of the tax paying dollars are being used. So ask who is paying the light bill for our street lights? What about the traffic lights. local law enforcement. What about the streets that are repaired from time to time. Now lets get into the concaved earth here so we have import and export taxes. So the underground tunnels across the seas to other countries. All the supplies for their business not being subjected to import and export taxes. I feel its needed to support our concaved earth and also ask how long has they been there? So that could be hundred of zillions of dollars. That would take care of many of the worlds problems. Then are kept secret for many reasons. This bring about a drive to give our lives meaning and to support the concaved earth. This drives all industries as well as religion. The control of perception and assumptions to help drive people in their interest what ever it may be. Topics like this gives us drive and may push our buttons to get people involved. We have to take care of what gives us life. To show we are grateful for it. Teach each other as we want to be treated. The videos are about freedom to speak out. Does not have to be true. That is the problem as many seek the truth in things or to find answers to their problems. Many that know maybe already underground and safe as they instigate people. Be it to give a drive or interest. Others are just tiring to get ahead or make it through their problems. Many need someone to blame their problems on someone. Here it shows some blame the government. As they have tech to watch everyone. So many don't realize that life is also a test to see if we are worthy of more advance technologies. What we use our current tech for and how we use it. Testing us seeing our we worthy of things to come. Checking our fears and greed's. Seeing if we use our tech wisely and safely. Taxes and funding can also be used to bring a boost to business and give those companies a drive to excel as companies grow they get money and those employees will spend money to boost the economy out in each community. When things like hurricanes and earth quakes happen who pays for all the damages? Governments and some corporations do to help and then rebuilding as well as learning and teaching. The problem is that some people do tent to get a bit greedy as it my go to their heads. I think those are the ones they tiring to get. Greed can be defined as having to much of something or more like doing bad things to get what one wants. Why?, because media shows what's it like to be rich etc... In fact it might be just a perception. If one believes it then it becomes the drive for them. What drives people? for most its money. What one should ask is does money control you or do you control your money? Can one resist the temptation of money to do what is right and good? or does it turn to greed and go bad? It's a choice. What choice will you take? Right now you may choice or say this or that. What happens when some suck comes down? wanting relieve of that suck then more and more the temptations will appeal. Again its a choice as we all know we are being watched. Say cheese (:-). as I type. lol The battle of good and evil in our lives the balances of it. good bad left right back forth up down etc... its it a 1 or a zero? and at that time is it a 1 or a zero? The answer is a choice. What came first the chicken or the egg? The answer is you decide what will be first. Power of creation make and egg or a chicken first.

Wow took a lot of the topic into other things sorry all. lol But everything is all tied together in some way or another. Taxation is what one wants to believe it is.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Manicblade wrote:I for one know some of the tax paying dollars are being used. So ask who is paying the light bill for our street lights? What about the traffic lights. local law enforcement. What about the streets that are repaired from time to time. Now lets get into the concaved earth here so we have import and export taxes. So the underground tunnels across the seas to other countries. All the supplies for their business not being subjected to import and export taxes.

That's not part of the tax argument. I was talking about direct taxes, especially income tax.

I was speaking to a lady at a Confirmation (Catholic coming of age religious event) who worked part time at Revenue in Dublin Ireland in May 2015. She told me that 47% of the ENTIRE tax take of the Republic of Ireland goes to pay the interest on the government debt. 47%!!!! That is why we are paying income taxes. That statistic isn't unusual either. It's the same for Germany, in fact in the late 90s early 2000s the interest payment got as high as 80% of federal taxes.

No government debt=no income tax.

The old argument of the government having to increase the money supply from the central bank is bogus too as the central banks were initially designed to lend to corporations to smooth over the business cycles. Then the government forced them by law to lend to them and the rest is history. I read they force pension funds to invest in government debt too. It literally couldn't get any worse.

We can either look at it as incredibly incompetent and stupid politicans, or from a conspiracy slant where the luciferians want these crises so that they can foster their NWO on us. I personally don't mind which people lean towards.

All governments will be going bankrupt soonish anyhow, just like the 1930s all over again but worse. They won't pay anyone who owns government bonds and then probably start a new corporation. They have the "United States Government" and the "Government of the United States" registered so they'll have to think up a new name.

The last three years, the tax authoriites here in Ireland have been very aggressive, but it is nothing compared to France so I hear. They are requiring everyone to be fingerprinted now supposedly with bank accounts registered etc. I don't know how true that is as I pop into Martin Armstrong's blog from time to time. His suggestion of the federal government paying themselves 5% of GDP (or GNP maybe) sounds good. No loans, just helicopter money.

The end of the current cycle is coming up now. The real question is what will occur after it and what do they luciferians have in mind with thise "golden opportunity"? :shock:
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 am

WH,
So in Ireland, the income tax they pay is for the countries debt. What if there is an underground place/places where there is no taxing for their income. Everyone above surface is stuck to pay and work as those underground do not have to pay taxes. Now take the same thing and add it to all major cities in the world paying taxes for those on surface to pay for these taxes/ debts and those underground do not. So who now is getting over. The old saying is the real work is underneath. You said no government debt=no income tax but someone has to pay for the light bill. Does your government or city pay for the street lights from the peoples taxes? I would think so.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Manicblade wrote: What came first the chicken or the egg?
I came across a post by a woman from a blog that I can't find unfortunately, but she said in the beginning, women would bleed as normal, but if they held their menstral blood in it would create the child on their own... Then eventually a males sperm was needed.

Topic author
kaito9
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby kaito9 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Corporations don't pay taxes either, consumers/customers pay it for them through products or services they buy from corporations. Its like you are paying your neighbor's taxes for them while you also pay your own taxes, property tax, income tax, etc. Tax payers generous level over 9000!?
Also you can't track your paid taxes so how would one know what your paid taxes are being used on, whether they are used for everyone's benefit or on something dark or silly things or just going into pockets of the corrupt?
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Return to “Everything else”