Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:30 pm

You've just registered and you want to post a comment or start a thread?

No problem. First tell us what your views are the following subjects (one paragraph is enough, but if you want to write more, go ahead):

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?

Once your introduction has been approved (you will see it here), you can post comments and start threads to your heart's content.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

cal

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby cal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:11 am

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave? Yes, I do think that the earth is concave. Virtually all the evidence supports this. And yes, there is most likely a glass sky as per the LSC. However, one aspect that I have not seen the concave earth community admit or even address is the view of Ernst Barthel, who theorizes that the earth can be considered a totally flat plane, but space is curved, follows non-Euclidean geometry, and like a mobius strip curves back onto itself in all directions and is thus concave.

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax? Are we only talking about mass shootings and bombings of civilians or other false flags as well? As far as the mass shootings and bombing of civilians in Palestine, yes I believe they are real and that real people die. However, many of the other false flags around the world are just that and nobody dies.

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:17 am

cal wrote:As far as the mass shootings and bombing of civilians in Palestine, yes I believe they are real and that real people die there. However, many of the supposed terrorist attacks around the world are just hoaxes where nobody dies.

Amen. :!:

(I slightly cleaned for clarity, but I feel (and hope you feel) the proper spirit of your quote remains intact, Cal. You really said something so deep, so well, so concisely.)
Concave Proof
Auto-Pilot: 10,000m altitude. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude. So the nose must correct UP...
10,000m altitude again. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude again. So the nose must correct UP again...

JMAC1978
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby JMAC1978 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Been following Concave Earth for around 3 years now. followed Wild Heretic for close to 2 yrs now. love the info. just waiting for the TRUTH to be known. I do believe we are INSIDE

SPACE
Aware
Aware

Postby SPACE » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:30 pm

I was always big fan of astronomy, sci-fi literature, films, games. But then about year 1999 I thought, wtf it's not happening far space flights, I mean also private, mass flights. Something is misty. All technology was diverted from space research into computers.
I don't accept all NASA info, it's data received through certain devices. As for concave, flat, ball spherical Earth it's big "unknown". Of course, it's needed some coordinates to start research, I'm weak in mathematics, so my contribution will be from Biblical, mystical point. I came to concave through thinking hollow Earth. Then found on internet flat earth society.
All news from the last 10 years are fake. If you want to know what really happened in country X, you must contact local man. From 1914 year mankind live in kinda matrix. Some people of course die, but they are mostly human sacrifices.
Astronomy is long process, it takes 100's, 1000's years, so it's long adventure.

Anti University Dean
Aware
Aware

Postby Anti University Dean » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am

The shootings etc are false flags. The concave idea is interesting. This video got me over here:
https://youtu.be/deoLBQTtXJw
Rob Durham buys a nice gyroscope and shows that the earth stands still. Now I think somebody else needs to double check this, since these topics are so important. But he would have to have adjusted the weight to get it to precess just enough to make it stand still if he was faking it and I'm thinking he's not faking it...that the earth's concave shell is stationary. If so...bring on the rectilineator.

oneofthesheeple
Initiate
Initiate

Postby oneofthesheeple » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Greetings

i`ve came across wildheretic.com like 2 years ago by chance. It was me googling "heretic" when i landed there.At first i thought well,absurd idea but since i have history of breaking trough the glass of reality i kept reading,and the wall of text started to make sense.
Then i stumbled upon LSCs videos,and oh boy,did i laugh...That guy knew what he was doing...You have to be really a smart person when you are presenting yourself as a fool to the public,or you are a fool for real..At least thats my opinion,ive never contacted him.
Anyway.
Later on ive came across ka rol`s (or however its spelled) work with a laserpointer,a camera and a flat surface of water,usually a lake.Then came Rolf Kepler`s work about sunlight bending up..
Having considered all this,yep,u can say i am a believer in CET for now.I say for now because i wont be surprised if the earth turns out to be cubic.It sounds absurd i know,but so did the concave earth.
I do try to have an open mind.This means having an imagination and critical thinking.So dont be angry at me if i start debunking fundamental world believes you might have.
Once i joined a christian forum,and got kicked out because i claimed King James (King James Bible) was a mason...

As for mass shootings and bombings of civilians,99% of it is not even real. There is an Interview with J.W.Bush (during his presidency) where he says in plain text that the US government is making moves shown as real news to "direct" public opinion.This has been approved by the US congress. The government is allowed to lie to us.It is legal.

I am aware of the secret societies that rule those world and i have been studying their language for the past 5 years. It goes so deep and so bad that i have to get away from it from time to time because i start to trow up.

please excuse my spelling errors

BlueMoon

Postby BlueMoon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 pm

I joined before this topic was started, but I figure it's only fair that I introduce myself.
I believe the earth is a convex globe. I believe that satellites orbit the earth as NASA and the other space agencies say. I don't believe there is a layer of glass in the sky. I also believe that theories that are based on misinformation will crumble when subjected to the truth, and that both sides deserve to have a say, and therefore somebody is needed to correct misconceptions and be the voice of convex earth.
I am an aerospace engineering student and have studied space exploration for most of my life, so I am comfortable with filling that position. I chose the name BlueMoon because blue is my favorite color and I believe the moon is real.
As for shootings and bombings, I don't really have an interest in those. I may post something there if I deem it necessary, but don't look for me there.

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:01 am

BlueMoon wrote:I believe the earth is a convex globe. Somebody is needed to correct misconceptions and be the voice of convex earth. I am an aerospace engineering student and have studied space exploration for most of my life, so I am comfortable with filling the position [the hoped for position of being a resident voice of convex earth, here at WildHeretic's Non-Convex site.]

All rare proponents of NON-Convex ideas are welcome, for example: Concave Earth, Flat Earth, Toroid Earth, all such wild ideas. :-)
A proponent of the old common consensus Convex idea is not, since that tame idea already controls the vast majority of internet sites.

Why should WildHeretic pay hosting fees for a bunch of NASA-believers and NASA-employees to take up page space with Convex BS?
Why should CluesForum pay hosting fees for a bunch of 9-11-victim-believers CIA-employees to take up page space with "victim" BS?
And why should WildHeretic & CluesForum readers have to wade through all such Convex & Victim BS here at these ultra-rare sites?

Since the Media-Fakery ideas are shut-down and banned by 99.99% of internet sites, CluesForum is a rare oasis of Media-Fakery ideas.
Likewise, Non-Convex ideas are shut-down and banned by 99.99% of internet sites, so WildHeretic is a rare oasis of Non-Convex ideas.

For those who like to (or are paid to) regurgitate the old Convex BS, you will be warmly accepted by 99.99% of the sites on the internet.
Here at WildHeretic's forum, the rules about who can join and post are laid out by WildHeretic himself here: http://www.wildheretic.com/

"The forum rules are simple – No trolls. I don’t go onto atheist skeptic mainstream consensus keepers of the faith’s forums and blogs and start pushing the concave Earth and the glass sky and other topics, so I don’t expect them to do the same on my forum. No “Truegroup” (defender of anything space/earth related) or “winegums” (defender of vaccinations on the David Icke forum) types please. Such solid defenders of the consensus faith either have an inordinate amount of time on their hands or are paid to shill. If you are not willing to consider alternative ideas [most importantly: Non-Convex ideas] right now, do not register."

PS - A true skeptic does NOT accept the various consensus claims which come from supposed authorities (e.g. the consensus Convex claim.)
Concave Proof
Auto-Pilot: 10,000m altitude. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude. So the nose must correct UP...
10,000m altitude again. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude again. So the nose must correct UP again...

Convexed

Postby Convexed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

I'm on my phone at work so please excuse lazy capitalization and odd sentence structure :-P

1. If I had to bet my soul on it, I'd lean tward concavity...It's a weird Occams razor/Murphys law kinda thing for me. It pops into my head randomly and consistently. Although... I'm not married to anything, I can never know the ultimate truth. I'm good at abstract thought, so I think I'll have positive things to contribute.

2. I don't trust the government. Used to, Micheal Ruppert broke my cherry back in 03 I believe with his truth and lies lecture video...I was around 21 years old back then. Unfortunately, I ascribed the tom foolery to "evil conservatives" and voted for Kerry in 04. Around the age of 25 I went all rogue though. One interesting thing about me: I'm a g-g-g-g grandson of Major General Anthony Wayne. George Washingtons front line general, his grandfather was Irish nobility...They were rich Pennsylvanians. Wayne basically raised an army for Pennsylvania with his own money. You should look up how Waynes bones were lost along route "322" in Pennsylvania...He worked for Ben franklin before the Revolutionary war (He was a surveyor and was sent into canada for some reason by Franklin, maybe looking for concavity??). He was in Franklins masonic lodge I'm sure, I wonder if his bones (Skull and bones, remember?) are in some drawer at Yale...LOL. He was basically murdered in 1794 by his second in command, who was a spy for the Spanish crown. He created the US army in 1791 I believe, then conquered the northwest territory at the battle of fallen timbers...Was promptly murdered. "They" then made the army permanent after he died and scrubbed it of his influence. He's the guy bruce wayne is supposedly related to in the Batman universe. John wayne the cowboy was named after him as well. I think I'm going to read over his papers to see if he alludes to anything interesting. I have to get back to work now

hdog

Postby hdog » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:08 am

Hi.

1. Came across concave earth topic from this site. You've convinced me the Heliocentric theory is wrong so I'm very open minded to a concave earth.

2. Believe some mass shootings are a hoax and most civilian bombings are probably true. However I'm interested in the idea that nuclear weapons don't exist.

daniel814

Postby daniel814 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi everybody, and Hi Wildheretic, great work. Greetings from Bangkok

1. I did much research on the Jesuit Order, and had commented on James Flory's Memory-Holed Book Reviews where a user named OurJesuitPayMasters linked me to this site. I was already convinced of the Moon Hoax through Bart Sibrel's documentary along with believing the world was at rest. I checked the stars through the plane, saw the ISS hoax, and found a photo of Manhattan proving Concavity. But my understanding of the math and physics is poor. I was hoping for a good model explaining/showing the movement of the sky (planets, sun, stars) so I can better visualize it - like in the sense of Tycho Brahe's model of the universe. Also I have questions about the deep space probes we supposedly send out, like pioneer 11 etc. Thanks

2. I believe most of the mass shootings in America and Europe are False Flags. I believe the black ops budget of the intelligence organizations to be obscenely huge. I believe that generally no one is killed, because if outsiders of the operation are killed there's no telling what the family members will say. Better to keep the whole thing in house. Regarding outside of Europe and US it's hard to get good info, like for me in Thailand.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

daniel814 wrote:Hi everybody, and Hi Wildheretic, great work. Greetings from Bangkok

1. I did much research on the Jesuit Order, and had commented on James Flory's Memory-Holed Book Reviews where a user named OurJesuitPayMasters linked me to this site. I was already convinced of the Moon Hoax through Bart Sibrel's documentary along with believing the world was at rest. I checked the stars through the plane, saw the ISS hoax, and found a photo of Manhattan proving Concavity. But my understanding of the math and physics is poor. I was hoping for a good model explaining/showing the movement of the sky (planets, sun, stars) so I can better visualize it - like in the sense of Tycho Brahe's model of the universe. Also I have questions about the deep space probes we supposedly send out, like pioneer 11 etc. Thanks

2. I believe most of the mass shootings in America and Europe are False Flags. I believe the black ops budget of the intelligence organizations to be obscenely huge. I believe that generally no one is killed, because if outsiders of the operation are killed there's no telling what the family members will say. Better to keep the whole thing in house. Regarding outside of Europe and US it's hard to get good info, like for me in Thailand.

Welcome Dani, and feel free to post and start threads.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Convexed

Postby Convexed » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 am

Only one guy out of everyone here gets to create threads? Thailand? Its probably eric dubay. I'm the only person posting anything on LSC's forum about concave earth lately, sad.

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3374.html

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3375.html
p
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3371.html

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 am

Hi Convexed :-)

I think, with the exception of BlueMoon, EVERY poster above has been deemed by WildHeretic as worthy to participate freely here.

I notice what you mentioned, that only one particular poster happened to receive a specific note of "you may post and start threads".

I'm pretty sure WildHeretic's general good vibration of "Welcome, glad you're here, please enjoy" applies to ALL good non-consensus folks.

This intro thread is basically to force "Consensus Convex Claimants" and "Consensus Terror Claimants" to realize they can't easily spam here.

Welcome to all good non-consensus folks: those who have made their non-consensus stance clear in this thread (Cal, JMAC1978, SPACE, Anti-University-Dean, OneOfTheSheeple, Convexed, Daniel814) and those who have made their non-consensus stance clear in other threads (Sceppy, Scud, SumStuff52, Daniella, OuterHeaven, EyeLevelHorizon, IrOnMaN, Kaito9, Christopher Salter, BenFranklinGates, Coffee, Curious, DarrenUK, Mess, Neo, PartOfYou, RbM, Skycentrism, Theylive.)

:-)

PS - So far, we've only had one "Consensus Convex Claimant" (BlueMoon) and just two "Consensus Terror Claimants" (Proclus & Jalvarez4Jesus.)

Proclus should have shared a video interview with "his father" when making the bold probably-false claim that "my Dad was shot by the terrorists, and he's gonna' keep some of the bullet shrapnel under his skin." Just as Jalvarez should have shared a video interview with "his aunt" when making the bold probably-false claim that "my Aunt saw the terrorists while they were in the process of doing the shooting."

But we also have a "claimant of claimants", Hdog, who in my opinion, is "in the doghouse" until he shares more about "the multiple people" whom he "knows" (um, actually physically met? or just mere online avatar characters?) "people who claimed to know someone that died on 9/11."

I was going to let it pass, but let's look at what Hdog wrote, "I do know a couple of people who know someone died on 9/11. I know a couple of people, each have claimed to who know someone that died on 9/11. I have no reason to doubt them and never felt the need to get their names."

I'm sorry to say, but actually, by posting those bold probably-false claims, claims made by "people I know", Hdog has kind of put himself into the consensus doghouse, and just like the Proclus & Jalvarez claims, it would take some serious video evidence to make such claim-posters seem believable.

Since the "live footage" broadcast by ABC at 1pm on 9/11/2001 [check the Internet Archive of 9/11] shows the digital "victim" simulations were accidentally depicted as being almost DOUBLE the height of the 2.2meter tall windows (oops) this proves that the 9/11 "victims" were digitally forged. Period.

All "victim" claims are trumped by the non-debatable fact that ABC had fake "live footage" depicting 3meter/4meter "victims" ready to broadcast that day. Seriously, the fact that ABC's "victim footage" contains impossible giants, proves that the "9/11 victims" were digitally forged and thus every single one of these "my friend knew some of the victims" claims are false.

Hdog posted "I have no reason to doubt them" even though we have AMPLE reason to doubt all "9/11 victim" claimants. And Hdog posted, "I never felt the need to get their names" even though it should only take a few seconds to write to such "friends" a quick note asking, "By the way, what was the name of the person you knew who died on 9/11?"

So, in addition to BlueMoon being banned for attempting to push to Convex NASA lies, and Proclus & Jalvarez being required to show family videos to back up their bold "terror" claims, I'm sorry to say it but a 4th character as well, Hdog, is (in my mind) remaining in the doghouse, until he brings us some evidence about these "people" he claims he knows, "people who claim to know some people who supposedly were killed" during the controlled demolition of 9/11, a smoke-obfuscated controlled-demolition which nobody has ever seen any non-forged footage of, and with absolutely zero evidence of any human dying during this smokey-but-safe controlled-demolition of the entire WTC complex of nine buildings on 9/11. If Hdog wants to be trusted, he should first immediately tell us his "friends' names" (probably just online facebook avatar characters) and then step two Hdog should find out from them what are the names of the "victims" "they" claim to have "known", and then finally step three Hdog should invite them here to share home videos of their long-lost angels, because really, the existence of such real life humans with real life home videos proving their existence, is what Hdog's original drive-by "I do know a couple of people who know someone died on 9/11" post was meant to convince us of, in my opinion. So yeah, any user who posts basically, "people died on 9/11, the victims were real, because people I know say so" had better post some video proof, video proof so good that it somehow magically makes all of us forget the fact that ABC broadcast fake "victim footage" of giants at 1pm on 9/11/2001.
Concave Proof

ourjesuitpaymasters

Postby ourjesuitpaymasters » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:40 am

Hello,

Ourjesuitpaymasters here. Really cool that one of the posters came from jamesflory's website. He's a great resource. Helped me with researching the Jesuit Deception further.

To answer your questions:

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
A) I'm actually more of a flat earther, but still open to the idea of a concave earth. What I do know for certain, is that the Earth is not a globe!

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
A) Yes, some are false flags, and some are real. I believe on 9/11 people were really killed for certain. The sinking of the Sewol in South Korea was a real event where children were killed was a real event, which happened on a blood moon. Some are occult events related to human sacrifice. The Boston Bombings was a fraudulent event. The attack occurred on 666 Boylston Ave, and yet another Masonic/occult event.

From my research, I have concluded that the Jesuits are in firm control of this plane we call Earth. I do believe there is a spiritual warfare element to this that is discussed in spiritual texts such as the Bible. Their purpose is to deny the everyday man/woman that a Creator exists.

As far as concave Earth or flat earth, I am more in the camp of the flat Earth. I do believe there is some form of glass dome in the sky known as the firmament.

My latest research (when I have time) is hidden land towards the center, or navel of the Earth. I cannot confirm if the plane is circular. I am not ready to conclude this. I do believe there is land being hidden from the masses that is located in the Northern regions. They want us to look up into space instead of looking here on Earth. They made the Earth a globe during intense seafaring exploration (15th century) in order to prevent the masses from exploring Earth. By making it a globe, one assumes that you can circumnavigate the Earth and the entire globe can be mapped.

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:59 am

PS - If anyone wants to read where I have made my non-consensus stance clear, here are 71 posts I stand by, in reverse-chronological order: http://cluesforum.info/search.php?&author=Observer :)
Concave Proof

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:08 am

Welcome ourjesuitpaymasters.

Open-minded (key word) flat earthers are welcome. :D

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Convexed wrote:Only one guy out of everyone here gets to create threads? Thailand? Its probably eric dubay. I'm the only person posting anything on LSC's forum about concave earth lately, sad.

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3374.html

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3375.html
p
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... p3371.html

You are in the approved list with 49 other members, which means you can start threads and post comments. You always were in the approved list since you joined before the Proclus incident.

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 pm

ourjesuitpaymasters wrote:I believe on 9/11 people were really killed for certain.

Record screeches to a halt. Band stops playing. Folks stare at this statement and wonder if this is AI or retardation.

You must have reasons which make you "believe on 9/11 people were really killed for certain" ? Please share with us.

First "my daddy", then "friends of friends", and now they're testing "I simply believe in 9/11 Victims & Apollo landings."

Dear duck claiming to "believe on 9/11 people were really killed for certain" please tell what evidence we should examine?

http://septemberclues.info/deconstructing.shtml

WildHeretic MIGHT let in an evidence-less 9/11 believer or an evidence-less Apollo landing believer, but such believers... will never be believed here.

I suggest you look at the "footage" evidence and tell us WHAT is causing you to propagate the proven lie that "planes hit the towers and killed people." ?

NOTICE: If your "family, friend, or acquaintance" supposedly "knew" any "victim" of "9/11 airplanes" please do state so right here, right now. :!: Thank you.
Concave Proof

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”