Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

maynard

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby maynard » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

1. I was wondering for many years about the 'high horizon' at the ocean and other things, read a lot of the flat earth theories but was turned off by many things. Gave 'Inner Earth' a probability, but never made 'click' that WE are in the concave part of it until recently. Good stuff here, lots of pioneer work.. thank you, HW... found it thru Google 'concave Earth'

2. I see a very high percentage of 'terrorist attacks' as false flags and whatever 'real' ones immediately used for an agenda to enslave mankind even further. Looking for ways to survive these efforts. I study a lot the subject of energy bodies to that extent, looking at Castaneda's claims, and the stuff at http://energy-bodies.org/ and similar things.

I have a puzzling question I wanted to ask, that's why I joined the forum: it appears to me (subjectively) that the horizon seems higher at some place on Earth than on others. For example, the horizon of the Atlantic in Northern Brazil seems higher (scaringly, actually) than in the middle or South of Brazil, the Pacific at the US West Coast seems much lower than that, and much lower yet, the Atlantic as seen from Europe. I confirmed this with a couple of people but most everyone never pays attention. I shook up a good friend of mine just some time ago; I told her about that while she was at the beach at the Copacabana prior to a flight to Recife (in the North) where she arrived in the later afternoon and went straight to the beach and found the horizon shockingly higher than what she had seen just a few hours before. (Now she's kind of claustrophobic and blames it on me, oh well).

One explanation would be that the glass sphere has a dent (assuming that the glass ceiling limits the horizon vision). But if it is rotating, it should affect other parts and not always the same area. Note that the weather at Northern Brazil's coast is nearly always constant throughout the year, some areas like Praia de Forte have 27 degrees Celsius (if I remember right) plus minus 2 degrees only, an extremely constant clima.

So much for now, thanks for listening!

SusanBrown

Postby SusanBrown » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:36 am

Hey,
glad to be a part of this forum. I am very happy to find a group of people who have the same interest as mine.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:14 pm

maynard wrote:
I have a puzzling question I wanted to ask, that's why I joined the forum: it appears to me (subjectively) that the horizon seems higher at some place on Earth than on others. For example, the horizon of the Atlantic in Northern Brazil seems higher (scaringly, actually) than in the middle or South of Brazil, the Pacific at the US West Coast seems much lower than that, and much lower yet, the Atlantic as seen from Europe. I confirmed this with a couple of people but most everyone never pays attention. I shook up a good friend of mine just some time ago; I told her about that while she was at the beach at the Copacabana prior to a flight to Recife (in the North) where she arrived in the later afternoon and went straight to the beach and found the horizon shockingly higher than what she had seen just a few hours before. (Now she's kind of claustrophobic and blames it on me, oh well).

That is very interesting. You are basically saying that the horizon looks higher the further south you go, right? Assuming your observations really does mean that the horizon really is higher further south if someone were to measure it, then a couple of possibilities spring to mind. The first question I would ask is, is this a seasonal observation? In other words is this linked to the moon/sun rotation, i.e. a tidal issue? Is the Brazilian horizon always higher than the Californian one throughout the year if your friend got on a plane say four times a year and saw the Brazilian hoizon was higher each time? I would assume this would be the case, so I am less inclined that the moon/sun is causing this.

If this observaton is constant, then it sounds like a magnetic hemisphere thing. The magnetic north pole (hole?) (geographic south) is very slightly stronger than the magnetic south pole (geographic north) according to my model due to the sun staying longer closer to the magnetic south pole over the winter solstice before it turns back down due to Lenz's law (the sun spends more days at the sun's lowest angle over the winter solstice than the sun's highest angle during the summer one). This might make the earth cavity very slightly pear shaped. It seems there may be some truth in the pear shape:

A second theory, more complicated than triaxiality, proposed that observed long periodic orbital variations of the first Earth satellites indicate an additional depression at the south pole accompanied by a bulge of the same degree at the north pole. It is also contended that the northern middle latitudes were slightly flattened and the southern middle latitudes bulged in a similar amount. This concept suggested a slightly pear-shaped Earth and was the subject of much public discussion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

How this concept makes the horizon higher in the southern hemisphere, or least the middle southern hemisphere, I have no idea; but this is the area I would look into.

Edit: I've just realised that the more flattened northern latitudes mean a very slightly reduced area of space in that part of the cavity. If you think of a pear, there is less space in the narrow top part than the wide bottom. This means more pressure from gravity (whatever causes that) which means that the water levels (horizon) will be lower in the north than in the south.

There you go. That is my intial possible explanation.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 pm

SusanBrown wrote:Hey,
glad to be a part of this forum. I am very happy to find a group of people who have the same interest as mine.

What part of the forum do you find interesting?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

maynard

Postby maynard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:That is very interesting. You are basically saying that the horizon looks higher the further south you go, right?

Perhaps the added height correlates mostly to the proximity to the equator and only to a lesser degree to how South the location is. I observed it only in the locations I mentioned. Will keep my eyes open, literally, during my next trips, also Argentina etc.

An additional reflection: it may relate also to the clima differences between Southern and Northern Hemisphere. I always distrusted the conventional explanations.

I have not found much on this board on the subject of "continental drift"; For me it is very clear that the Earth shell is expanding. There is nothing drifting around. The circumstance that areas like Nevada/Death Valley have been sea beds and are now below sea level is a further indication that the Earth is concave, if you take the two observations together. Adams' animation should be updated/modified to reflec this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_8n7s3QpqY

Yet another consideration would be the data on the size of animal and pre-human bodies (the latter made secret). The body sizes seem to depend on the ambient athmospheric pressure (lots of evidence pointing to that supposedly). This means for an expanding Earth that the airpressure may have go down because of a larger space available for the concavity and would explain lower pressure which in turn results in smaller bodies.

Some thoughts... I don't know yet how to distribute those ideas onto the various forum topics ;)

Thank you for approving my membership :) !!
MdM

maynard wrote:I have a puzzling question I wanted to ask, that's why I joined the forum: it appears to me (subjectively) that the horizon seems higher at some place on Earth than on others. For example, the horizon of the Atlantic in Northern Brazil seems higher (scaringly, actually) than in the middle or South of Brazil, the Pacific at the US West Coast seems much lower than that, and much lower yet, the Atlantic as seen from Europe. I confirmed this with a couple of people but most everyone never pays attention. I shook up a good friend of mine just some time ago; I told her about that while she was at the beach at the Copacabana prior to a flight to Recife (in the North) where she arrived in the later afternoon and went straight to the beach and found the horizon shockingly higher than what she had seen just a few hours before. (Now she's kind of claustrophobic and blames it on me, oh well).

Wild Heretic wrote:That is very interesting. You are basically saying that the horizon looks higher the further south you go, right? Assuming your observations really does mean that the horizon really is higher further south if someone were to measure it, then a couple of possibilities spring to mind. The first question I would ask is, is this a seasonal observation? In other words is this linked to the moon/sun rotation, i.e. a tidal issue? Is the Brazilian horizon always higher than the Californian one throughout the year if your friend got on a plane say four times a year and saw the Brazilian hoizon was higher each time? I would assume this would be the case, so I am less inclined that the moon/sun is causing this.

If this observaton is constant, then it sounds like a magnetic hemisphere thing. The magnetic north pole (hole?) (geographic south) is very slightly stronger than the magnetic south pole (geographic north) according to my model due to the sun staying longer closer to the magnetic south pole over the winter solstice before it turns back down due to Lenz's law (the sun spends more days at the sun's lowest angle over the winter solstice than the sun's highest angle during the summer one). This might make the earth cavity very slightly pear shaped. It seems there may be some truth in the pear shape:

A second theory, more complicated than triaxiality, proposed that observed long periodic orbital variations of the first Earth satellites indicate an additional depression at the south pole accompanied by a bulge of the same degree at the north pole. It is also contended that the northern middle latitudes were slightly flattened and the southern middle latitudes bulged in a similar amount. This concept suggested a slightly pear-shaped Earth and was the subject of much public discussion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

How this concept makes the horizon higher in the southern hemisphere, or least the middle southern hemisphere, I have no idea; but this is the area I would look into.

Edit: I've just realised that the more flattened northern latitudes mean a very slightly reduced area of space in that part of the cavity. If you think of a pear, there is less space in the narrow top part than the wide bottom. This means more pressure from gravity (whatever causes that) which means that the water levels (horizon) will be lower in the north than in the south.

There you go. That is my intial possible explanation.

deplorable_scientist

Postby deplorable_scientist » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:04 pm

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
A: I was looking for information about the Hubble telescope. Then I came accross an article which claimed it is a hoax. That set in motion a frenzy of google searches on the topic eventually leading me here.

I always questioned the mainstream model for various reasons. One of the reasons is distant starlight. The mainstream model claims the universe to be billions of years old and being uncomprehensible in size, because the light would supposedly take an X amount of time before it reaches earth. However this contradicts provable scientific facts suchs as decaying magnetic fields (roughly 50% per 1000 years) and the distance of the moon to the earth (it should then have already slammed into the earth millions of years ago). So their own model proves them wrong lol. I believe the earth and universe to be 6000 to 10.000 years old max. (For geological reasons)

I also reject the big bang bang theory because of background temperature. The background temperature is the same everywhere. If the big bang where true, it should wildy vary accross the universe with the hottest parts being close to the center, and the coldest in the outermost regions. Obviously, it isnt. (That, plus the incredible stupidity of 'believing' nothing can explode into everything). It's mental retardation in it's most glories form.

I find the Concave Earth theory really appealing because it allows for a logical explaination of the issues I stated above, as opposed to the mainstream model which does not.

Also, the concave earth fits very nicely within a biblical worldview. For example, it allows for the 'long day' account in Joshua where the sun is 'standing still' in the sky to be taken litterally (not neccesarily, but possibly). Also, Genesis clearly states that the heaven and earth where created first, which makes PERFECT sense from a concave model. But again this contradicts the mainstream model. And there are other verses which contradict mainstream model, but not the concave model.

As for the glass sky, I have to study that some more and think about it. But I can see how that would fit both scientifically and from a biblical standpoint.

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
A: I believe the shootings are real and civilians really die. I think some of them are false flags and some don't. I believe all of them are a result of deliberate planning of social engineering by elitists through cultural and economic marxism in recent times. They create the conditions for these type of events to occur to help them reach their goals to create a new world order (which then begs the question what is the OLD world order and why do they want to destroy it? mmmm). Not all shootings/bombings are staged because there's enough mentaly unstable people useful idiots who actually believe it and want to die for it. This creates the illusion of it just being random incidents perpetrated by genuine crazies. Tools used for example are the opening of borders allowing unrestricted immigration invasion. A good example of this were the attacks in Paris, Brussels and Berlin. All of the attackers entered these countries through the flow of refugees foreign invaders. The industrial military complex is another tool by which perpetual and endless wars are being waged.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:49 pm

deplorable_scientist wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
A: I was looking for information about the Hubble telescope. Then I came accross an article which claimed it is a hoax. That set in motion a frenzy of google searches on the topic eventually leading me here.

I always questioned the mainstream model for various reasons. One of the reasons is distant starlight. The mainstream model claims the universe to be billions of years old and being uncomprehensible in size, because the light would supposedly take an X amount of time before it reaches earth. However this contradicts provable scientific facts suchs as decaying magnetic fields (roughly 50% per 1000 years) and the distance of the moon to the earth (it should then have already slammed into the earth millions of years ago). So their own model proves them wrong lol. I believe the earth and universe to be 6000 to 10.000 years old max. (For geological reasons)

I also reject the big bang bang theory because of background temperature. The background temperature is the same everywhere. If the big bang where true, it should wildy vary accross the universe with the hottest parts being close to the center, and the coldest in the outermost regions. Obviously, it isnt. (That, plus the incredible stupidity of 'believing' nothing can explode into everything). It's mental retardation in it's most glories form.

I find the Concave Earth theory really appealing because it allows for a logical explaination of the issues I stated above, as opposed to the mainstream model which does not.

Also, the concave earth fits very nicely within a biblical worldview. For example, it allows for the 'long day' account in Joshua where the sun is 'standing still' in the sky to be taken litterally (not neccesarily, but possibly). Also, Genesis clearly states that the heaven and earth where created first, which makes PERFECT sense from a concave model. But again this contradicts the mainstream model. And there are other verses which contradict mainstream model, but not the concave model.

As for the glass sky, I have to study that some more and think about it. But I can see how that would fit both scientifically and from a biblical standpoint.

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
A: I believe the shootings are real and civilians really die. I think some of them are false flags and some don't. I believe all of them are a result of deliberate planning of social engineering by elitists through cultural and economic marxism in recent times. They create the conditions for these type of events to occur to help them reach their goals to create a new world order (which then begs the question what is the OLD world order and why do they want to destroy it? mmmm). Not all shootings/bombings are staged because there's enough mentaly unstable people useful idiots who actually believe it and want to die for it. This creates the illusion of it just being random incidents perpetrated by genuine crazies. Tools used for example are the opening of borders allowing unrestricted immigration invasion. A good example of this were the attacks in Paris, Brussels and Berlin. All of the attackers entered these countries through the flow of refugees foreign invaders. The industrial military complex is another tool by which perpetual and endless wars are being waged.

Hi deplorable scientist, you are free to post and reply etc. Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier but I've been made busy. I can only do a quick 5 minute hit and run on the forum as it is right now.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:57 pm

maynard wrote:Perhaps the added height correlates mostly to the proximity to the equator and only to a lesser degree to how South the location is. I observed it only in the locations I mentioned. Will keep my eyes open, literally, during my next trips, also Argentina etc.

An additional reflection: it may relate also to the clima differences between Southern and Northern Hemisphere. I always distrusted the conventional explanations.

I have not found much on this board on the subject of "continental drift"; For me it is very clear that the Earth shell is expanding. There is nothing drifting around. The circumstance that areas like Nevada/Death Valley have been sea beds and are now below sea level is a further indication that the Earth is concave, if you take the two observations together. Adams' animation should be updated/modified to reflec this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_8n7s3QpqY

Yet another consideration would be the data on the size of animal and pre-human bodies (the latter made secret). The body sizes seem to depend on the ambient athmospheric pressure (lots of evidence pointing to that supposedly). This means for an expanding Earth that the airpressure may have go down because of a larger space available for the concavity and would explain lower pressure which in turn results in smaller bodies.

Some thoughts... I don't know yet how to distribute those ideas onto the various forum topics ;)

Thank you for approving my membership :) !!
MdM

Yes, I like the expanding earth theory. I wonder if it expands gradually and/or suddenly. I'm a bit of a believer in a sudden movement due to the quick before and after of the giant vs now-sized animals and plants and humans (as you've mentioned) and the biblical flood (and other religious texts such as the Avesta) and the genetic maps and the reverse calculation of the current human population back in time etc.

That expanding earth video is good. They way he twists the earth 5 times in different directions on expansion for the north and south pole may indicate that the earth expanded 5 times, therefore 5 ages???

Rumblingjohn

Postby Rumblingjohn » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 am

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
Hello,
To be honest I do not have much knowledge regarding this topic. I have seen, in my exhaustive research on the mandela effect, the claims that the earth is flat. Concave vs. globe vs. flat? My first thought is; if the earth is indeed anything other than one of eight spherical planets revolving around a spherical star then why the deception. This would mean that they ( or someone ) has gone to great lengths to convince the world we are just one planet among billions of other planets; in a galaxy, among billions of other galaxies; in a universe, that is 13 billion years old. this would also mean that astronomers /astronomy from ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese etc... would also have to be fabricated or were the simply part of the hoax. Why have we built so many magnificent telescopes? Are they simply part of the deception? I'm sure there is a lot I don't know about this topic and I will continue to research it.

As a society I believe we are reaching critical mass. Yes false flags are real. The mass shooting and bombings are happening and people do die. However, I believe it is all orchestrated. I think the world is being deceived and manipulated by the " global elite ". They have a very dark agenda that will lead all of the deplorable's of the world into a economic collapse, World War 3, depopulation of the planet, and then the birth of the New World Order.

What brought me to this website was the thread regarding the human skull and the Mandela effect. I am a full blown victim of this phenomenon. I am a paramedic and have extensive knowledge of the human anatomy. Yes the skull has changed; the heart is in a different place, our rib cage is profoundly different, there were only 4 ppl in the car JFK was shot in, it was toons and not tunes, Sinbad did play a genie in a movie, it was wineskins and not bottles, and it was Lion and not wolf. There was a post in that thread i found very intriguing that possibly eluded to a pattern or it could be just a fluke. I don't know but would like to explore it further.
Thank you,
Rumblingjohn

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Rumblingjohn wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
Hello,
To be honest I do not have much knowledge regarding this topic. I have seen, in my exhaustive research on the mandela effect, the claims that the earth is flat. Concave vs. globe vs. flat? My first thought is; if the earth is indeed anything other than one of eight spherical planets revolving around a spherical star then why the deception. This would mean that they ( or someone ) has gone to great lengths to convince the world we are just one planet among billions of other planets; in a galaxy, among billions of other galaxies; in a universe, that is 13 billion years old. this would also mean that astronomers /astronomy from ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese etc... would also have to be fabricated or were the simply part of the hoax. Why have we built so many magnificent telescopes? Are they simply part of the deception? I'm sure there is a lot I don't know about this topic and I will continue to research it.

As a society I believe we are reaching critical mass. Yes false flags are real. The mass shooting and bombings are happening and people do die. However, I believe it is all orchestrated. I think the world is being deceived and manipulated by the " global elite ". They have a very dark agenda that will lead all of the deplorable's of the world into a economic collapse, World War 3, depopulation of the planet, and then the birth of the New World Order.

What brought me to this website was the thread regarding the human skull and the Mandela effect. I am a full blown victim of this phenomenon. I am a paramedic and have extensive knowledge of the human anatomy. Yes the skull has changed; the heart is in a different place, our rib cage is profoundly different, there were only 4 ppl in the car JFK was shot in, it was toons and not tunes, Sinbad did play a genie in a movie, it was wineskins and not bottles, and it was Lion and not wolf. There was a post in that thread i found very intriguing that possibly eluded to a pattern or it could be just a fluke. I don't know but would like to explore it further.
Thank you,
Rumblingjohn

Hi Rumblingjohn, you are here for the ME, so that is fine. You are free to post. I'm glad we are experiencing ME as I never thought I would become acquainted with such a phenonoma except in science fiction. We are lucky really. It is a further insight to reality that would only be fictional or theoretical to us otherwise and therefore never "real".

I think false flags are mostly fake, but I agree that it is about soceital engineering (world war 3 for example). The end result seems to be some kind of borg-man - half machine, half man. It seems there really is some giant "spiritual battle" taking place; an ownership of souls or something. On the face of it, human beings really don't make sense to me. We don't do anything except eat, sleep, reproduce and die. Every other activity seems to exist to support those functions, such as "work". Activities that help us relax (play/entertainement) is just so that we are then able to work so as to support the prime biological function (reproduce). I literally don't see anything else going on here. That alone is super suspicious to me in terms of what this place really is and in one perspective who we really are. I know there are the "higher pursuits" such as learning about the world around us (a little bit like this forum and blog); but that for the most part has been so tainted and overwhelmed by the simple purpose of reproduction that there seems to be little need or place for "higher" or non-practical truths in our lives (hence why we don't have any and blogs and forums like mine exist). If curiousity and reproductive activities, both direct and indirect, is all we have then I guess I am happy with that. I have to be I suppose as what else is there?

Regarding the telescopes, people are still interested in the celestial bodies and what they could be I suppose, as well as sky mapping and prophesy (astrology). The Vatican is said to have a telescope called Lucifer. :twisted: According to this comment they own 90% of the euipment in space all studying the sun - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 031AAw5lm7

Why indeed. They actually own about 90% of the equipment in space all studying the sun.

Perhaps that's because the literal translation of the three names of God = The shape of a tetrahedron, emitting sound, creating a gravitational effect. Often depicted in 2d as the flower or wheel of life, from which all geometry originates. Wheels within wheels.

The word Christ is Celtic pagan for the Sun messiah. Strangely enough the Sun, is a geometric tetrahedron, emitting sound, and creating a gravitational effect.

But of course God is really a giant invisible sky fairy isn't it. lol

Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.

How true that is I don't know.

Scud on cluesforum did some research and found jesuits all over astronomy. Mmmmm. Is the Church of Rome a front for Luciferianism?

MLP

Postby MLP » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?

If it was in mainstream news it is a lie , all some sort of spell casting through broadcasting put upon us by the controllers , nobody dies directly from these events .

The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?

Always searching for more information on this , The earth is a plane of existence , with a closed environment . So are we referring to the shape of our existence from outside of it , are the shape of the dirt we are standing on ? Both easily could be concave or they could be in a constant state of change depending on our co creation at that time . I search and search and every so often a nugget of truth falls my way .

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:18 pm

MLP wrote:Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?

If it was in mainstream news it is a lie , all some sort of spell casting through broadcasting put upon us by the controllers , nobody dies directly from these events .

The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?

Always searching for more information on this , The earth is a plane of existence , with a closed environment . So are we referring to the shape of our existence from outside of it , are the shape of the dirt we are standing on ? Both easily could be concave or they could be in a constant state of change depending on our co creation at that time . I search and search and every so often a nugget of truth falls my way .

You sound alright. You are free to post and start threads.

Charlie Mandela

Postby Charlie Mandela » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:46 am

Hi, Heretic & Friends

I just found this forum. Very interested in the Mandela Effect and Old Earth/New Earth.

Looking forward to share thoughts and information.

Charlie

Charlie Mandela

Postby Charlie Mandela » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:17 am

Whoops, I didn't read the first post. Too eager. Sorry. :)

-----1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?-----

Never thought about it and I think I never heard about it before. However, I believe the Earth, and all planets, moons and suns, may be hollow. Or hollow to some extent. Jan Lamprecht from South Africa has an excellent YouTube presentation on the topic.

-----2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?-----

After seeing "September Clues" I got doubts that there were any planes on 9/11. No Jews were gassed; nobody were "exterminated" in the Holohoax. But there was a real Holocaust on the Germans.

Yes, I'm quite convinced real civilians die. But who dies, how and why and where and how many, and who does the killing, etc., is very much the business of the winners of the war / those that control the narrative.

Ramouz

Postby Ramouz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi Wild Heretic. I will answer your questions below and I hope that you approve me. Thanks!

I was researching the shape of the earth and checking out various theories. I am still not sure if it's concave. I still believe it is a type of flat for now (not 100% flat). I
I no longer believe that it is convex because it doesn't make sense to me that there are others in the south that can stand and not fall. The issue I have with concave is that we can't really see it yet as we can for flat, and that those in the north of the earth are standing and not falling (similar to convex). Perhaps I can learn more about it here.
I believe that if I don't know the answer to something, that it does not mean that it isn't true. There could be an alternative.

Note: The Bible is 100% truth to me as I have experienced God personally multiple times and have studied it since the day that I started to believe (~9 years ago).

I believe there are real events happening all over the world ever since creation but some, these days, are hoaxes. The United States and Europe seem to be creating many of these hoaxes =(. There is something going on behind the scenes but I am not worried as God is my savior. I am however sad that this is happening.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Charlie and Ramouz, welcome aboard. You are free to post and start threads.

thelironess

Postby thelironess » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:35 am

So...I am exploring the mandela effect. Some things I remember some now make me wonder if some of my spelling errors were not errors after all..

I remember anomalies since I was small child, back before dirt....So having a research binge here :)

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Keep having a look and let me know your position. This is my flimsy firewall shill check. Then I can approve you to post and start threads.

brainwasheffect
Initiate
Initiate

Postby brainwasheffect » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:04 am

1) I just started concave earth research not too long ago. I was first a geocentrist, then became a flat earther, and now I am exploring the concave earth. The reason I moved away from geocentrism was from CoolHardLogic's testing geocentrism series. It showed me that even I could debunk geocentrism if I allowed myself. But I was so sucked into it I just didn't bother. So CHL did the work for me and forced the truth down my throat. That the earth is not a geocentric convex spheroid. Then I took a break from alternative earth theories, and back in the summer of 2016 I found a video called "Flat earth in 5 minutes". I watched it and was amazed. The next day I watched ODD Realities whole "Flat earth trilogy" playlist. Then I started watching Eric Dubay, Jeranism, Rob Skiba, and a few others. In a few days, I was convinced. Since then I had been researching flat earth. But just recently (maybe a week ago) I stumbled upon concave earth. I found someone by the name of "Lord Steven Christ" and watched about half an hour of his first LSC compilation. It was interesting, but not convinced. I set it aside for later. Later that day Steven started streaming, and I got to ask a few questions. He really got me thinking. The only thing that threw me off was when he started saying he is "Jesus reincarnated" and "he is God". I watched a few more of his videos and I am again questioning the shape of the earth. It was not long after I came across The Wild Heteric, and started reading up what he had to say. I found Wild much more easier to understand, I only wish he made youtube videos as well. Now I am trying to join the forums to ask some questions and talk about other subjects such as the mass shootings.

2) Mass shootings are most certainly a hoax. Sandy hook, Boston bombings (not a shooting I know), and Orlando are all FAKE. Shout out to Jimmy Fetzer. I plan on buying his books on mass shootings and the moon hoax once I scrape up the money for it. There is simply too much evidence these attacks were staged. My favorite proof of sandy HOAX is when someone accidentally took a picture before the started the act. There were police already on the scene, with broken glass on the floor... with one problem, the actual windows and doors were not yet broken.

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”