Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

DirtyBird9889
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby DirtyBird9889 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 pm

IgnobleLie wrote:
Primalredemption wrote:...

DirtyBird9889 wrote:For a long time I have been frustrated that there is nowhere for me to discuss the CET with anyone, and I often started reddit discussions about it to see if I could generate discussion or find new leads but it wasn't all that fruitful. Then I saw Primalredemption's post the other day and I felt like I had finally found a friend. I asked him about some of his sources and he said he hangs out here, so here I am.

Awwww and he thought that thread was pointless (I personally tried my best to not let people smear Concave Earth, but mostly failed due to the overt sheepish responses) Anyway, I hope he reconsiders his conclusion and gains back his faith in humanity haha. I know I'm glad he posted that even one person found this forum because of it.

Welcome, and I look forward to your contributions :D

Hey IgnobleLie,

I did notice your defense in that thread. It was truly sad how weak the responses were. There wasn't a single poster that could demonstrate that they even read the thread. They "don't have time" to read the OP, yet they do have time to write up a meaningless response that doesn't address the OP at all. It was shameful... But the silver lining (for me anyway) is that I found you all.

I am actually familiar with you on reddit. In fact, I remember the exact moment I began to follow your posts. I am more of a lurker than a contributor on reddit, but you delivered a spot on response to one of my early submissions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... weirdness/

I feel like I have a relatively decent grasp for where you stand on things based on how long I have been reading your comments. When I saw your introduction here and the response it got, I have to admit I laughed a bit at the scrutiny you received. I appreciate the welcome and I look forward to it as well.

Primal, I'm glad you decided to whip up that post, it really was quite comprehensive. I look forward to the opportunity to further my knowledge with you all.

Of course, thanks to you as well, WH.

Nullius in verba.

Yikes

Postby Yikes » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello everybody I'm yikes and I was a flat earther for a couple months but seeing all the evidence against it has led me away from it and towards concave now. I saw a comment on a video about flat earth that led me to this site and I'm completely blown away. However I'm not 100% ( I'd say like 80% lol) convinced it's concave because I always want to remain skeptical and not form any beliefs otherwise it'll skew my perception. On the topic of mass shootings and false flags...I think shootings do happen in cities like Detroit and Trenton and Philadelphia. But mass shootings like Orlando and sandy hook are 100% hoaxes in my opinion. Other false flags like the Paris bombings and Brussels bombings seem pretty hoaxy as well. I'm just trying to figure out the truth to this world we live in and am looking forward to all the information you all provide where as well as anything I can provide :)

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Yikes wrote:Hello everybody I'm yikes and I was a flat earther for a couple months but seeing all the evidence against it has led me away from it and towards concave now. I saw a comment on a video about flat earth that led me to this site and I'm completely blown away. However I'm not 100% ( I'd say like 80% lol) convinced it's concave because I always want to remain skeptical and not form any beliefs otherwise it'll skew my perception. On the topic of mass shootings and false flags...I think shootings do happen in cities like Detroit and Trenton and Philadelphia. But mass shootings like Orlando and sandy hook are 100% hoaxes in my opinion. Other false flags like the Paris bombings and Brussels bombings seem pretty hoaxy as well. I'm just trying to figure out the truth to this world we live in and am looking forward to all the information you all provide where as well as anything I can provide :)

Hi Yikes. Welcome.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:22 pm

I am predicting a False Flag event at the Major League Baseball Game being played at Fort Bragg Military Base in North Carolina tonight, Sunday, July 3rd 2016. The field is called "Pope Field". Thousands of military men and women will be propped up in the stands like sitting ducks.

And then there is this. The Army's Golden Knights Parachuting Team is located at Fort Bragg Military Base in North Carolina. Hines Ward, a retired football player, just did a jump with the Golden Knights for CNN.

This is also Hines Ward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZL9T8D7h4

We all understand the Establishment enjoys showing signs about their pre-meditated events in movies and real life, because they perversely enjoy mocking the unsuspecting public. Of all the people they send to do this jump, it is Hines Ward. It is a sign of things to come. If it goes down at Fort Bragg Military Base remember this post.

Ps. note the 322 at 2:08 of the video.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:23 pm

I am predicting a False Flag event at the Major League Baseball Game being played at Fort Bragg Military Base in North Carolina tonight, Sunday, July 3rd 2016. The field is called "Pope Field". Thousands of military men and women will be propped up in the stands like sitting ducks.

And then there is this. The Army's Golden Knights Parachuting Team is located at Fort Bragg Military Base in North Carolina. Hines Ward, a retired football player, just did a jump with the Golden Knights for CNN.

This is also Hines Ward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZL9T8D7h4

We all understand the Establishment enjoys showing signs about their pre-meditated events in movies and real life, because they perversely enjoy mocking the unsuspecting public. Of all the people they send to do this jump, it is Hines Ward. It is a sign of things to come. If it goes down at Fort Bragg Military Base remember this post.

Ps. note the 322 at 2:08 of the video.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:58 pm

UPDATE typed "Fort Bragg False Flag" into Google and found this article

http://www.fayobserver.com/military/inv ... c0936.html

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:02 pm

I would start a new topic but I was not given the access

Wandal z Wandali

Postby Wandal z Wandali » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:59 pm

The universe is spherical in shape and finite in size. Outside it is infinite void which enables the universe to breathe.

“God does not build in straight lines.” - They are no straight lines in nature!
https://lonestar1776.wordpress.com/2015 ... r-dummies/

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Wandal z Wandali wrote:The universe is spherical in shape and finite in size. Outside it is infinite void which enables the universe to breathe.

I read the website and then saw that you are interested in concave earth, so welcome.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

NJB

Postby NJB » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:54 am

Found your forum searching the Mandela Effect, enjoyed the ME threads and would love to chat with like minded people. I'm open minded to information about concave earth. 9/11 Truth woke me up to alternative media ten years ago and I've followed the false flags/hoaxes. ME is my reason for being here.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:01 pm

NJB wrote:Found your forum searching the Mandela Effect, enjoyed the ME threads and would love to chat with like minded people. I'm open minded to information about concave earth. 9/11 Truth woke me up to alternative media ten years ago and I've followed the false flags/hoaxes. ME is my reason for being here.

Welcome, you are free to start threads and post.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 am

WH I'm still not able to start threads please change that?

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 am

lingo28 wrote:WH I'm still not able to start threads please change that?

Hi Lingo, I have added you to the approved list again. I don't know why you weren't there before. It must be a glitch in the maaaaaatrix :lol:

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 am

Wandal z Wandali wrote:The universe is spherical in shape and finite in size. Outside it is infinite void which enables the universe to breathe.

One thing I don't agree with on that website is that the elite in power believe they are "better" than the "common fool" because of the knowledge of the Earth they possess. The majority are ignorant because the elite tell and show them grand lies. Ignorance just can't go on for this long without something snapping or breaking. It's two sides of the same source.

Everything is so paradoxical. But that's life isn't it.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 pm

It's easy for me to sit here and complain about how they haven't told the world but they come from the same Source as we. It goes back to this - Creation is Source playing with itself by making itself ignorant of itself. Get it? ;) The physical world of matter is Source energy retarded (slowed down). I don't claim to know everything and neither can the elite - but some of them want to real bad.

Wodiependent

Postby Wodiependent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 pm

I've always thought something wasn't right with what I heard about the "earth" in grade school. I distinctly remember my 4th grade science teacher explaining to us that we live on a ball .. and this ball rotates so fast that we can't even feel/realize it … and the speed of this rotating ball is what creates gravity and keeps us held down.

Typing it out and actually reading it now seems ludicrous...

I am not 100% sure what I believe concerning the shape of where we live but I know and feel to my core that it's not on the outside of a ball, spinning at warp speed, somewhere in the infinite vastness of space.

I won't lie, science equations and such have never been my strong suit. I'm a very ethereal, emotional, spiritual person. So the actual shape isn't as much as curiosity to me as the questions that I have about WHY we are having this experience

Thought I am sure in the larger picture of things the form of where we are having this experience ties directly to the function, right?

The hollywood movies The Truman Show and Shutter Island have always spoken to me in a way. They just seem to be rooted in "reality" and resonate intensely with me so far as the function …

I believe we live in a "fake" micromanaged environment. The sky isn't what it seems. The moon and sun aren't what they have been presented to us as for centuries. Nor the stars. My personal belief is that there is some sort of technology or life form operating from our clouds (I'm sure this will get brought up in my later posts).

How long all of this spans, when/if it will 'end' etc are thoughts I constantly examine.

So far as false flags, hoaxes … If we live in a 'fake' environment then most likely the events that occur are of the same fabric of the fake environment. Basically any "news story" they advertise constantly is a sham to control our energy and direct our attention to more bullshit. That's my opinion on that.

Now … I do have some unique things to contribute I guess ..

Shortly after I was born in 1988 my father accepted a job in Saudi Arabia where his father was Vice President of an oil piping company called "Al Qtani" (I think the spelling is off, it's early and I'm going strictly off of memory at this moment). We lived on a compound owned by the company in Daharan, Saudi Arabia for a little over 5 years. We would go to the Red Sea and swim and all that. This doesn't really mean much other than my thoughts on spirituality and I think it's interesting I got to experience that growing up ..

Now to add …

My mother was born in Roswell, New Mexico (1966). Her father was in the Air Force and served for 24 years. They were stationed in Italy, England, California, San Antonio, Roswell, the Philippines and then finally Pensacola Florida where he retired.

My grandfather's son (my mom's brother) is now currently enlisted in the Air Force. Joined the academy in the late 1980s …

The thing with him though is he has moved up the ranks at an incredibly fast rate. He was originally an engineer. Then a base commander in the middle east. Then about 10 years ago they started stationing him in washington DC and the pentagon. He went to the 'war college' for a little while and then ended up stationed in Langley, Virginia. He is now back at the pentagon.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-chisenhall-4b73874

This gives a slight rundown of his accolades and experiences

His name is David Bruce Chisenhall Jr. My mother's name was Stephanie Michele Chisenhall (miller). She died last year so you can look up her obituary and see the list of relatives.

but anyways I'm 99.9% sure he has been briefed or seen firsthand the 'dome', concave earth set up …

That was rather longwinded but yea, I've been checking you guys and this site out for awhile and I had to join!

Cheers
"Forgive me, I'm rusty."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Wodiependent wrote:I've always thought something wasn't right with what I heard about the "earth" in grade school. I distinctly remember my 4th grade science teacher explaining to us that we live on a ball .. and this ball rotates so fast that we can't even feel/realize it … and the speed of this rotating ball is what creates gravity and keeps us held down.

Typing it out and actually reading it now seems ludicrous...

I am not 100% sure what I believe concerning the shape of where we live but I know and feel to my core that it's not on the outside of a ball, spinning at warp speed, somewhere in the infinite vastness of space.

I won't lie, science equations and such have never been my strong suit. I'm a very ethereal, emotional, spiritual person. So the actual shape isn't as much as curiosity to me as the questions that I have about WHY we are having this experience

Thought I am sure in the larger picture of things the form of where we are having this experience ties directly to the function, right?

The hollywood movies The Truman Show and Shutter Island have always spoken to me in a way. They just seem to be rooted in "reality" and resonate intensely with me so far as the function …

I believe we live in a "fake" micromanaged environment. The sky isn't what it seems. The moon and sun aren't what they have been presented to us as for centuries. Nor the stars. My personal belief is that there is some sort of technology or life form operating from our clouds (I'm sure this will get brought up in my later posts).

How long all of this spans, when/if it will 'end' etc are thoughts I constantly examine.

So far as false flags, hoaxes … If we live in a 'fake' environment then most likely the events that occur are of the same fabric of the fake environment. Basically any "news story" they advertise constantly is a sham to control our energy and direct our attention to more bullshit. That's my opinion on that.

Now … I do have some unique things to contribute I guess ..

Shortly after I was born in 1988 my father accepted a job in Saudi Arabia where his father was Vice President of an oil piping company called "Al Qtani" (I think the spelling is off, it's early and I'm going strictly off of memory at this moment). We lived on a compound owned by the company in Daharan, Saudi Arabia for a little over 5 years. We would go to the Red Sea and swim and all that. This doesn't really mean much other than my thoughts on spirituality and I think it's interesting I got to experience that growing up ..

Now to add …

My mother was born in Roswell, New Mexico (1966). Her father was in the Air Force and served for 24 years. They were stationed in Italy, England, California, San Antonio, Roswell, the Philippines and then finally Pensacola Florida where he retired.

My grandfather's son (my mom's brother) is now currently enlisted in the Air Force. Joined the academy in the late 1980s …

The thing with him though is he has moved up the ranks at an incredibly fast rate. He was originally an engineer. Then a base commander in the middle east. Then about 10 years ago they started stationing him in washington DC and the pentagon. He went to the 'war college' for a little while and then ended up stationed in Langley, Virginia. He is now back at the pentagon.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-chisenhall-4b73874

This gives a slight rundown of his accolades and experiences

His name is David Bruce Chisenhall Jr. My mother's name was Stephanie Michele Chisenhall (miller). She died last year so you can look up her obituary and see the list of relatives.

but anyways I'm 99.9% sure he has been briefed or seen firsthand the 'dome', concave earth set up …

That was rather longwinded but yea, I've been checking you guys and this site out for awhile and I had to join!

Cheers

Mmmm. I'm not in love with the heavy family oil/military connections or the fact that you have to state who they are/were. You don't need to do that here.

You can start threads and reply to posts if you want. I'll just see how it goes. The forum has been a little quiet the last few days. I have been busy and so has everyone else it seems, unless...

but anyways I'm 99.9% sure he has been briefed or seen firsthand the 'dome', concave earth set up

What makes you so sure? Because of his rank, or because he said something suspicious to you?

Wodiependent

Postby Wodiependent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 pm

See I was hesitant to post any specifics whatsoever so far as company name/family name .. But I've been reading the interactions between the members and "Noble Lie" and there were questions surrounding what he was saying concerning his father, 9/11 etc. just wanted to be up front as possible since I have traveled and there are connections with military & oil and that would put me under more scrutiny. So I apologize for that.

My mother was the only person that I could ever discuss ideas like this with and not feel persecuted or made to feel crazy in some form. But now that she's been gone I've been trying network more and find like-minded people to exchange ideas. (Also, this is the first forum I have ever signed up for outside of social networking so bare with with so far as being familiar with how they operate)

My uncle has never said anything implicating he knows. But his rank, military classifications and specialties are what set off flags. National Security, base commanding, operational planning, Top Secret clearance, "readiness", emergency planning.

I'm just assuming that someone who has been trained in all of those specific areas, in the Air Force especially, would have some field knowledge of what the actual set up of this world is. Or what's 'up there' … Or is at least smart enough and has enough firsthand experience and information to then be able to discern for himself ..

Or maybe I'm just delusional to think someone I know would have any *real* information on the subject

I don't know

The bottom line is I'm curious. I'll post my own thread soon as I get a better hang of this ..
"Forgive me, I'm rusty."

ClearBlueSky
Initiate
Initiate

Postby ClearBlueSky » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:54 pm

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I looked for infos about the ISS and space hoaxes , this linked me to this site. At the moment i see more evidence for a flat earth, but many of the arguments for flat or against the round ball will also support the concave model. But i am open minded (i hope), the real truth will be the truth. I looked for old books to read, what the older Gernerations, not so brainwashed as today, has to say about the world and universe, but no time at the moment. So, i musst read your site and forum ;-)
Many times i think , could a flat earth with a sky dome or firnamnet be interpreted as a concave earth ? hmm..

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
Most of this events, if not all, are faked. I think civilians die, but not in all events. If you listen anything like this :
- same time if an event occurs, an exercise of same event will proceded
- in the first you hear about two or more offender and later they say only one
- the only one offender was killed or was found death miles away
- the know the name of the "killer" 5 minutes after the event or found his passport above the debris, clean and shiny
- the secret service has knowledge about him before
- a special command or swat team was in the near (for other pupose) and helped the (possibly) victims and killed him
- a so called hero, presented in tv many times, that does a stunt to stop him or save lives ...
- a very emotional story about a save angel, death of child or person that survived like a mirical
if one of these was in the media, you can think about a fake, but if two or more where presented , you can be shure, this is fake or a staged event.

i am glad to be here.
sorry for that english

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

ClearBlueSky wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I looked for infos about the ISS and space hoaxes , this linked me to this site. At the moment i see more evidence for a flat earth, but many of the arguments for flat or against the round ball will also support the concave model. But i am open minded (i hope), the real truth will be the truth. I looked for old books to read, what the older Gernerations, not so brainwashed as today, has to say about the world and universe, but no time at the moment. So, i musst read your site and forum ;-)
Many times i think , could a flat earth with a sky dome or firnamnet be interpreted as a concave earth ? hmm..

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
Most of this events, if not all, are faked. I think civilians die, but not in all events. If you listen anything like this :
- same time if an event occurs, an exercise of same event will proceded
- in the first you hear about two or more offender and later they say only one
- the only one offender was killed or was found death miles away
- the know the name of the "killer" 5 minutes after the event or found his passport above the debris, clean and shiny
- the secret service has knowledge about him before
- a special command or swat team was in the near (for other pupose) and helped the (possibly) victims and killed him
- a so called hero, presented in tv many times, that does a stunt to stop him or save lives ...
- a very emotional story about a save angel, death of child or person that survived like a mirical
if one of these was in the media, you can think about a fake, but if two or more where presented , you can be shure, this is fake or a staged event.

i am glad to be here.
sorry for that english

HI CBS. I'll let you post and stuff despite being a flat earther. You seem open enough to possibilities.
At this moment in time I am convinced that nearly every hoax shooting is a victimless event. It's very obvious for me at this stage. The last shooting in Germany, the shooter just appeared in the mobile phone clip. He didn't walk on scene, just appeared. The quality and this appearance prove to me that the shooter and the entire video is cgi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBbKI21o_qQ

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”