Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

ClearBlueSky
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby ClearBlueSky » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Wild Heretic wrote:
ClearBlueSky wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I looked for infos about the ISS and space hoaxes , this linked me to this site. At the moment i see more evidence for a flat earth, but many of the arguments for flat or against the round ball will also support the concave model. But i am open minded (i hope), the real truth will be the truth. I looked for old books to read, what the older Gernerations, not so brainwashed as today, has to say about the world and universe, but no time at the moment. So, i musst read your site and forum ;-)
Many times i think , could a flat earth with a sky dome or firnamnet be interpreted as a concave earth ? hmm..

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
Most of this events, if not all, are faked. I think civilians die, but not in all events. If you listen anything like this :
- same time if an event occurs, an exercise of same event will proceded
- in the first you hear about two or more offender and later they say only one
- the only one offender was killed or was found death miles away
- the know the name of the "killer" 5 minutes after the event or found his passport above the debris, clean and shiny
- the secret service has knowledge about him before
- a special command or swat team was in the near (for other pupose) and helped the (possibly) victims and killed him
- a so called hero, presented in tv many times, that does a stunt to stop him or save lives ...
- a very emotional story about a save angel, death of child or person that survived like a mirical
if one of these was in the media, you can think about a fake, but if two or more where presented , you can be shure, this is fake or a staged event.

i am glad to be here.
sorry for that english

HI CBS. I'll let you post and stuff despite being a flat earther. You seem open enough to possibilities.
At this moment in time I am convinced that nearly every hoax shooting is a victimless event. It's very obvious for me at this stage. The last shooting in Germany, the shooter just appeared in the mobile phone clip. He didn't walk on scene, just appeared. The quality and this appearance prove to me that the shooter and the entire video is cgi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBbKI21o_qQ

Hi Wild (e?) ;-),

i have seen this vid, many says it was prepared , the shooter come out of nowhere. Other say he come out of the door from the left as you see in the beginning. Especialy in Germany it feels like anyone has taken a switch down. Before nothing and now shootings, knife actions etc. Have you heared about the Oktoberfest Attentat (event), with many real death victims, many years away ? The son of a Policeman or Secret service man (i can not say exactly) says in public that his father has told him that he was involved/planed this event. There are many other things that are dubios in germany like Raf, Nsu, Zeller loch etc... Many things had a bad feeling of statecrime.

Trevin

Trevin

Postby Trevin » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 am

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I came across through a result in a search engine when I was doing a search on the flat earth theory. When it comes to earth theories, I favor two choices: the concave earth theory and the heliocentric theory that contains an ether which consists of photons (this heliocentric theory is proposed on this website: https://debunkingrelativity.com/ ). Both of these theories are highly supported by experimentation. I believe the later hypothesis because of the results of the double slit experiment.
2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?
I believe that most mass shooting and bombings of civilians are not false flags; generally speaking, real civilians do die in these acts of violence.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trevin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Trevin wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I came across through a result in a search engine when I was doing a search on the flat earth theory. When it comes to earth theories, I favor two choices: the concave earth theory and the heliocentric theory that contains an ether which consists of photons (this heliocentric theory is proposed on this website: https://debunkingrelativity.com/ ). Both of these theories are highly supported by experimentation. I believe the later hypothesis because of the results of the double slit experiment.
I believe that most mass shooting and bombings of civilians are not false flags; generally speaking, real civilians do die in these acts of violence.

Ok Trevin, but no funny stuff.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Odeen
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Odeen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:48 pm

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I think i came here throught the CluesForum or something about space faking etc.
Yes, i think all the proves i was gathering in years are actually leading to a concave/cell Earth model with a ceiling glass sky.
It really makes more sense of the space rock flying throught the void (filled with black magi-matter of course) of the limitless universe (with an unproovable constant speed of straight light).
Even the simple concept of "void" its just a product of the scientific pseudo minds (sic), nothing you can spot in real nature.
We have circular prismic rainbows, stady clouds (yes of course they are somehow linked to the magic atmosphere), just clouds (ever cooked with a transparent cap?), preserved temperature and a green house effect (...). So, for the Occam Razor theory, even if you are scared of what you see, even if you don't like what you find, but the simple solution is mostly the best one.

Since i first discovered the deception of the 911 and subsequently the Moon landing one, and than the ISS till the entire space faking, it's just everything very possible to me now. Once you fake the entire universe, i find so obvious that you can fake even the smallest thing.
And since i still hardly believe of the atomic and nuclear experiments bombs, i have no difficulties in believing in fake terrorist attacks.
It just fit the Constant Fear Theory, so "they" make us feeling like continuosly under some menace, blocking our self energetic evolution (that could lead to a receiving-only cerebral antenna to an active transmitting one) from square one: the first chakra, the gate of the primordial things: survival therefore fear.

Let me just tell you my appreciation for your work, your blog reflects exactly the kind of taking-it-seriously-even-the-strangest- theory way to proceed that i like. I was always thinking to create a personal blog of this type, for the True reasearch in decoding the reality.
Looking forward for sharing thoughts and partecipating in good debats.
V.I.T.R.I.O.L.U.M.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Odeen wrote:1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?
I think i came here throught the CluesForum or something about space faking etc.
Yes, i think all the proves i was gathering in years are actually leading to a concave/cell Earth model with a ceiling glass sky.
It really makes more sense of the space rock flying throught the void (filled with black magi-matter of course) of the limitless universe (with an unproovable constant speed of straight light).
Even the simple concept of "void" its just a product of the scientific pseudo minds (sic), nothing you can spot in real nature.
We have circular prismic rainbows, stady clouds (yes of course they are somehow linked to the magic atmosphere), just clouds (ever cooked with a transparent cap?), preserved temperature and a green house effect (...). So, for the Occam Razor theory, even if you are scared of what you see, even if you don't like what you find, but the simple solution is mostly the best one.

Since i first discovered the deception of the 911 and subsequently the Moon landing one, and than the ISS till the entire space faking, it's just everything very possible to me now. Once you fake the entire universe, i find so obvious that you can fake even the smallest thing.
And since i still hardly believe of the atomic and nuclear experiments bombs, i have no difficulties in believing in fake terrorist attacks.
It just fit the Constant Fear Theory, so "they" make us feeling like continuosly under some menace, blocking our self energetic evolution (that could lead to a receiving-only cerebral antenna to an active transmitting one) from square one: the first chakra, the gate of the primordial things: survival therefore fear.

Let me just tell you my appreciation for your work, your blog reflects exactly the kind of taking-it-seriously-even-the-strangest- theory way to proceed that i like. I was always thinking to create a personal blog of this type, for the True reasearch in decoding the reality.
Looking forward for sharing thoughts and partecipating in good debats.

You sound like a sound person, so welcome to the forum where myself and some others are trying to figure out what is really going on here.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

bocaratom

Postby bocaratom » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Tom
Key West, Florida, U.S.A.
Found the site while looking into "heaven and earth" Gabrielle Henriet.
:|

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:04 am

bocaratom wrote:Tom
Key West, Florida, U.S.A.
Found the site while looking into "heaven and earth" Gabrielle Henriet.
:|

Tom, I haven't yet allowed you to post and start topics until you answer the two questions.

BlissNinja

Postby BlissNinja » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 am

Hello, and thank you for such a refreshing blog and non-attached open minded way of expressing your ideas. I stumbled upon the site while looking for information on Toroidal earth. I have felt for many years that we live inside the Earth, based on my OBE and astral experiences/lucid dreaming etc. I never researched information regarding it, and had never heard the term Concave Earth, but the way you lay out your ideas resonates deeply, on many levels. I have been a natural OBE/astral traveler and lucid dreamer since around 3 years old. Its hard to accept anything that is fed via mainstream programming when ones own life experiences defy all of it from such an early age. What I found via my own experiences was that I was never able to see what I was told I should see if I were viewing earth from 'above' or outside....so for a while I thought maybe I was just delusional. What I tend to experience most when I perceive Earth from the 'OBE' state, is a Toroidal Energetic field.....and one of the methods I have always used for enhancing my awareness in that state, or re-igniting lucid intent, is to shoot up 'into space' and then dive straight down, aiming toward earths field, holding my focus and creating a vortex and diving straight into earth, whereupon I access different 'worlds' depending on my intent. So my hypothesis was that we live WITHIN earth, like layers of an energetic onion, and that the planets and stars and everything else seemed to be within earth as well. I do not know how much of my experiences are biased by my own conditioning, or whether they are accurate as far as the truth of what Earth actually is, but much of what I have read on this site seems to fit my own intuitive leanings. I am undecided about all the specifics, but I am looking forward to discussion. I have also been studying astrology for the past 15 years, though not with the same underlying assumptions that much of astrology seems to profess. This fascinates me now, especially after reading through your thoughts, because I have been feeling that it has something to do with Binary coding vs Trinary coding. I have been feeling, especially based on a few experiences, that much of the construct that people attribute to 'god' or to the 'light' is actually some kind of AI interface, that is not necessarily organic at all, but that is using a binary code sequence to simulate something of which I feel actually does exist in an 'organic' form and that exists beyond the artificial construct...and which is Trinary in nature. Maybe as a being that exists beyond this earth plane (whatever it actually is...or was????) we either consciously (or are manipulated into) choosing a particular script which is expressed via source code for the program we come to play out....and there would be a correlating set of data filters that we would layer on...(shown through astrology as a natal chart....our own particular frequency imprint from the moment we leave the mothers matrix and are unsheathed in this electromagnetic playground). Im not sure...if im making sense. I used to see it as a spiritual game in a sense, life lessons etc. But lately Ive felt more and more that the whole thing is a dream within a dream within a dream but that somehow it got hijacked by a binary AI 'entity' or interface.....and I think that is what alot of new age programs could be linked into (same as traditional organized religion etc). In terms of the shape of Earth, it feels to me that our own Heart Field is a fractal of the larger Earth Field Torus and that if one is functioning or able to tap into their Trinary 'Soul' self, one can actually experience anything within the entire 'holographic' fractal nature of existence. Which allows one to Time travel or Explore any reality or universe one chooses. IF Earth (and thus those who exist within and as part of Earth) are 'trapped' in a binary frequency then one cannot really 'create' so much as 'simulate' and thus are at the whim of whatever is controlling the experience. Hence at this time we have such obvious manipulation of the human creature, and everything is becoming more and more a simulated reality. If the 'controllers' can only simulate, because of the inability to access the fractal codes that transcend this matrix reality, and need US to generate not only the Energy to fuel the machine, but the Imagination capacity to actually bring into existence the worlds which benefit 'them'....there would be a vested interest in keeping this universe in an amnesia state.....because those who figure out how to actually travel outside the confines of the consensual reality tend to stop being a battery or a world-creator of someone elses agenda. There are so many questions, and possibilities.

As for the glass sky, I had never thought of that, but it makes sense especially after reading your research. It makes me think of DNA and silica chips etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_separ ... adsorption

If the glass sky is composed of Silica glass, perhaps another purpose has something to do with the DNA. Silica seems to be used alot in artificial neural networks and in Silica micro chips and DNA technology. IF we are literally a fractal, as seems to be the case, perhaps this glass sky is not only acting as a macro-chip but also as a means for actually absorbing the DNA imprints of the beings within it...???? this could be totally crazy, but I thought Id throw it out there. Seems that the transhumanism and Genetic debates, as well as all the new-age Alien Hybridization programs people speculate on, may be interrelated to this information you have put together. Curious as to your thoughts.

I think most are false flags....of some kind....whether civilians die or whether the whole thing is a manipulation toward different agenda. I think the rabbit hole gets deeper and branches off and fractals into more rabbit holes when it comes to this......its been 15 years since I have believed a single word of anything Ive seen in this society or what has been pronounced as 'news' or 'reality'. I was living in San Francisco during 9/11 and I was almost 21. Downtown got shut down, as one of the planes was supposedly headed for the pyramid building, right behind where I worked. As soon as people started coming into my coffee shop etc (5:30am west coast time) and talking about what was happening, I knew immediately is was a 'false flag' though I didnt call it that. While people panicked around me I just observed the collective state. I stated from that moment to those I lived with that it was an inside job....and that people were being taken for a ride. I was called crazy of course, but after a few years it seemed plenty of people felt the same way, and now it seems that a whole lot of people are at least questioning, even if they dont know what or who to believe.

Blessings, BlissNinja

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:03 am

BlissNinja wrote:Hello, and thank you for such a refreshing blog and non-attached open minded way of expressing your ideas. I stumbled upon the site while looking for information on Toroidal earth. I have felt for many years that we live inside the Earth, based on my OBE and astral experiences/lucid dreaming etc. I never researched information regarding it, and had never heard the term Concave Earth, but the way you lay out your ideas resonates deeply, on many levels. I have been a natural OBE/astral traveler and lucid dreamer since around 3 years old. Its hard to accept anything that is fed via mainstream programming when ones own life experiences defy all of it from such an early age. What I found via my own experiences was that I was never able to see what I was told I should see if I were viewing earth from 'above' or outside....so for a while I thought maybe I was just delusional. What I tend to experience most when I perceive Earth from the 'OBE' state, is a Toroidal Energetic field.....and one of the methods I have always used for enhancing my awareness in that state, or re-igniting lucid intent, is to shoot up 'into space' and then dive straight down, aiming toward earths field, holding my focus and creating a vortex and diving straight into earth, whereupon I access different 'worlds' depending on my intent. So my hypothesis was that we live WITHIN earth, like layers of an energetic onion, and that the planets and stars and everything else seemed to be within earth as well. I do not know how much of my experiences are biased by my own conditioning, or whether they are accurate as far as the truth of what Earth actually is, but much of what I have read on this site seems to fit my own intuitive leanings. I am undecided about all the specifics, but I am looking forward to discussion. I have also been studying astrology for the past 15 years, though not with the same underlying assumptions that much of astrology seems to profess. This fascinates me now, especially after reading through your thoughts, because I have been feeling that it has something to do with Binary coding vs Trinary coding. I have been feeling, especially based on a few experiences, that much of the construct that people attribute to 'god' or to the 'light' is actually some kind of AI interface, that is not necessarily organic at all, but that is using a binary code sequence to simulate something of which I feel actually does exist in an 'organic' form and that exists beyond the artificial construct...and which is Trinary in nature. Maybe as a being that exists beyond this earth plane (whatever it actually is...or was????) we either consciously (or are manipulated into) choosing a particular script which is expressed via source code for the program we come to play out....and there would be a correlating set of data filters that we would layer on...(shown through astrology as a natal chart....our own particular frequency imprint from the moment we leave the mothers matrix and are unsheathed in this electromagnetic playground). Im not sure...if im making sense. I used to see it as a spiritual game in a sense, life lessons etc. But lately Ive felt more and more that the whole thing is a dream within a dream within a dream but that somehow it got hijacked by a binary AI 'entity' or interface.....and I think that is what alot of new age programs could be linked into (same as traditional organized religion etc). In terms of the shape of Earth, it feels to me that our own Heart Field is a fractal of the larger Earth Field Torus and that if one is functioning or able to tap into their Trinary 'Soul' self, one can actually experience anything within the entire 'holographic' fractal nature of existence. Which allows one to Time travel or Explore any reality or universe one chooses. IF Earth (and thus those who exist within and as part of Earth) are 'trapped' in a binary frequency then one cannot really 'create' so much as 'simulate' and thus are at the whim of whatever is controlling the experience. Hence at this time we have such obvious manipulation of the human creature, and everything is becoming more and more a simulated reality. If the 'controllers' can only simulate, because of the inability to access the fractal codes that transcend this matrix reality, and need US to generate not only the Energy to fuel the machine, but the Imagination capacity to actually bring into existence the worlds which benefit 'them'....there would be a vested interest in keeping this universe in an amnesia state.....because those who figure out how to actually travel outside the confines of the consensual reality tend to stop being a battery or a world-creator of someone elses agenda. There are so many questions, and possibilities.

As for the glass sky, I had never thought of that, but it makes sense especially after reading your research. It makes me think of DNA and silica chips etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_separ ... adsorption

If the glass sky is composed of Silica glass, perhaps another purpose has something to do with the DNA. Silica seems to be used alot in artificial neural networks and in Silica micro chips and DNA technology. IF we are literally a fractal, as seems to be the case, perhaps this glass sky is not only acting as a macro-chip but also as a means for actually absorbing the DNA imprints of the beings within it...???? this could be totally crazy, but I thought Id throw it out there. Seems that the transhumanism and Genetic debates, as well as all the new-age Alien Hybridization programs people speculate on, may be interrelated to this information you have put together. Curious as to your thoughts.

I think most are false flags....of some kind....whether civilians die or whether the whole thing is a manipulation toward different agenda. I think the rabbit hole gets deeper and branches off and fractals into more rabbit holes when it comes to this......its been 15 years since I have believed a single word of anything Ive seen in this society or what has been pronounced as 'news' or 'reality'. I was living in San Francisco during 9/11 and I was almost 21. Downtown got shut down, as one of the planes was supposedly headed for the pyramid building, right behind where I worked. As soon as people started coming into my coffee shop etc (5:30am west coast time) and talking about what was happening, I knew immediately is was a 'false flag' though I didnt call it that. While people panicked around me I just observed the collective state. I stated from that moment to those I lived with that it was an inside job....and that people were being taken for a ride. I was called crazy of course, but after a few years it seemed plenty of people felt the same way, and now it seems that a whole lot of people are at least questioning, even if they dont know what or who to believe.

Blessings, BlissNinja

Super interesting thoughts Blissninja. You would most certainly be a good asset to have to the team in terms of new input and perspective.
I'll have to ponder a lot of what you said there as it is a lot to take in. You are certainly on a similar wavelength that is for sure.

Feel free to post and start threads.

Cat Brown

Postby Cat Brown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:36 am

This is the first time I've heard of concave earth. I ran across the idea when I looked up the Heliocentric Lie. I can't take a definitive stand on physics, but I do get the part where the theory suggest we've been duped by God. Concerning false flag events, I've done alot of research on high profile violence as mind control Public Service Announcements for gun control and other New World Order anchor ideas.

Here's my contribution: I've discovered a new code based on proper names which constitutes a form of communication with an Unknown Intelligence. If the concave earth idea is an affront to reality as presently understood, my theory is a smack in its face. Here are twenty three years of research on the Illuminati from a feminine point of view. In the latest post, the onomastics communicators take us on a wild ride with rapper Jay Z. He wants to flirt with the Illuminati? Looks like he got his wish.

http://mediapoetry.blogspot.com/

BlissNinja

Postby BlissNinja » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Thank you for having me!!!! Im looking forward to exchanging ideas and experience :)

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 am

Cat Brown wrote:This is the first time I've heard of concave earth. I ran across the idea when I looked up the Heliocentric Lie. I can't take a definitive stand on physics, but I do get the part where the theory suggest we've been duped by God. Concerning false flag events, I've done alot of research on high profile violence as mind control Public Service Announcements for gun control and other New World Order anchor ideas.

Here's my contribution: I've discovered a new code based on proper names which constitutes a form of communication with an Unknown Intelligence. If the concave earth idea is an affront to reality as presently understood, my theory is a smack in its face. Here are twenty three years of research on the Illuminati from a feminine point of view. In the latest post, the onomastics communicators take us on a wild ride with rapper Jay Z. He wants to flirt with the Illuminati? Looks like he got his wish.

http://mediapoetry.blogspot.com/

Hi cat, you are welcome to start threads and post. I,d be interested in hearing about the new code you have discovered. Sorry I was so late in approving you. I am away at the moment typing this on an old iPad. Hopefully I can get back stuck into the forum this weekend.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:50 am

BlissNinja wrote:Thank you for having me!!!! Im looking forward to exchanging ideas and experience :)

Absolutely. Your out of body tales through the crust of the earth into other worlds would be interesting. I've never had an OBE so I'm jealous :P

Antithecyst

Postby Antithecyst » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:28 pm

I'm agnostic regarding the shape, size and substance of the earth.
I'm about equally open to concave, flat, and convex models.
I'm also open to alternative models.

I believe in free thought, or individuals coming to their own conclusions regarding the nature of all things, independently of church, school and state.
I believe school should be separated from state, that different schools should have to compete with one another for the publics imagination, no school should be given a monopoly.
Today, church has been largely separated from state, but one sort of school has been given reigns supreme.
This school kidnaps children from their parents for a quarter of each day, brainwashes and indoctrinates them with their science, philosophy, history, art, and literature, ensuring the vast majority of them will never be able to think for themselves, and will be intellectually dependent on and their corporate and political sponsors from cradle to grave.
This school has traced its origins back to the 'high middle ages', but took inspiration from 'antiquity'.
This school needs a name, we may call it the modern western education system or MWES.

MWES is an authoritarian institution, it seeks nothing less than the total and utter domination of man's thought processes.
MWES needs to be separated from state, or it must be destroyed.
The state should probably be destroyed too for that matter, or at least its monopoly should end, one way or the other.

mbb70

Postby mbb70 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:35 am

I listen to thkelly67's podcasts (and others like it) during my commute. One of his guests a few months ago was Sofia Smallstorm, who was discussing the specifics of the corporatocracy. When the podcast ended, I let it roll to the next random selection which just happened to be a discussion regarding the flat earth hypothesis. This was a few days ago.

Having just been exposed to the concept, I can't say that I think the Earth is concave or not at this point. All I can say is that I have an open mind on both ends of the spectrum. It is an interesting discussion to say the least.

My first exposure to the glass sky concept was here in this forum. I'll look into it.

I'll go ahead and take this opportunity to propose a few thought experiments in relation to all of this:

In our local natural science museum, there is a large pendulum device that all the people stand around and watch go slowly round and round, knocking blocks of wood over as the swing vector ticks around the circle as the earth rotates (or so goes the hypothesis). Everybody smiles and oohs and ahhs when they stand there long enough to watch the pendulum finally perform its duty in knocking one of the blocks out of play. Since most scientists point to this phenomenon as proof that the earth is indeed rotating (and how quickly it's doing so), how would you refute them and demonstrate that this could also occur on a concave earth?

I've been outside looking at the night sky long enough to observe what I think is the same object going in a straight line across the same general path across the sky in what appears to be a consistent frequency. I have always assumed that these were man-made satellites orbiting our spherical earth. How does one account for this periodicity in a concave earth model?

I think (to choose a select few) that the sinking of the Lusitania, the attack at Pearl Harbor, the torpedo incident in the Gulf of Tonkin, the assassinations of JFK and RFK, the assassination attempts on Ford and Reagan, and the 9/11 attacks were all events that a select group of people knew in advance were going to happen. I also think that there is much more to the Sandy Hook massacre, Boston bombing, and Aurora shootings than the media has been allowed to share. There are simply too many inconsistencies.

On the Monday after the Orlando shootings, I had a day off from work. I turned on the news and was shocked by what I saw. No, not by the victims being carried down the street by people that had just been embroiled in a shooting rampage but were somehow unbloodied, but by the fact that in almost every single still frame, there was somebody in the shot that was wearing some kind of New World Order insignia. It was not at all subtle...right in your face, as obvious as can be. Red t-shirts with the all seeing eye plastered everywhere, skull and bones symbols in the pride parade, and many other examples.

Now, I'm not going to get all up in arms (as many might) about the use of this symbology. It's interesting, but of course not evidence of anything really. Having learned quite a bit about it recently, the symbology simply tuned me in to the fact that something very strange (and important) was happening. So, I kept watching...looking for additional clues and evidence.

Then it happened. I finally had my first real, personal "aha" moment in this realm. It was the interview with the red-haired, bearded guy wearing the four-pointed NATO star derby, the paid poster-boy for this, yet another, false-flag event.

About that derby. It was the same one he was wearing the night before while he was dancing at the club, the same one he was wearing when he started seeing people drop like flies around him from gunshot wounds that were spewing "blood everywhere" to use his words, the same one that he managed to keep on his head while he crawled out of the building, the same one that we see on his head as the television camera placed perfectly on a tripod (no shake in the shot whatseover) records him walking by, with absolutely none of that massacre-blood that was "everywhere" on his clothes (or his hat), carrying a "victim" with no obvious wounds, somewhere down the road. I guess setting up a triage center, I don't know, right there in front of the scene, exactly where it should be, is not best practice anymore?

So yes, I think almost of every single one of these events is hoax in one way or another. I will say that people certainly died in New York that day, but once I looked more deeply into WTC7 and realizing that at none of the sites (New York, DC, Pennsylvania) was there any distinct sign of a wrecked jet airliner, I knew that the entire event was a tragic hoax. The fact that we started two wars based on these lies, killing thousands and thousands (and thousands) of people in the process is an outrage.

If this whole concave earth thing turns out to have merit, if these oligarchs have reached the point of pulling wool that thick over people's eyes, well I'm not quite sure how to deal with that quite yet. The evidence will have to be irrefutable and undeniable. Even then it will be almost impossible to convince people who have been taught since elementary school that we are on a ball, spinning 1000 miles an hour, hurtling through space at thousands and thousands of miles per hour that everything they've been told is a lie (even though they can't explain why you can't just hover a helicopter over the earth for an hour and travel 1000 miles with no forward effort on the aircraft's part).

Almost impossible, but worth the effort I think. Generally speaking, we can't just sit back and allow these and other lies to continue. If we do nothing, then the end of this story will not be a happy one for the general populace...of that one fact we can be certain.

Antithecyst

Postby Antithecyst » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:46 pm

I first heard about concave earth while participating on the flat earth society forum.
I'm fairly new to flat earth theory, I've only been at it for about a year, and while I heard about hollow earth theory years ago on coast to coast, I had no idea some people believed or suspected we live on the inside of a hollow earth.
Flat earth was already an acid trip for me, but learning some people believe or suspect we live on the inside of a hollow earth was DMT.
I was positively flabbergasted...jaw dropped.
I seem to have the opposite reaction when strange and unusual theories are expressed, where as most people are put off by them, I typically get very excited and have to explore every facet of them.
I guess just as some people are physically adventurous, some are intellectually adventurous, and some are both, but the vast majority are neither, they prefer to stay in the exact same spot physically and mentally throughout their entire lives, and they will never, ever budge unless absolutely necessary, or someone they trust, an authority figure gives them the okay, they just stay the course.

The second bit of information I saw on it I believe was from your website, that video on old maps.
I was absolutely floored, captivated by the aesthetics of it, not only the way the earth looked in those maps, but the music you or whoever made that video used, laughs.
It reminded me of this role playing video game I used to play when I was a kid called Terrenigma, laughs.
I thought to myself, yes, how come many ancient and early modern maps appeared concave, I searched for an explanation, but couldn't find any and I got even more excited.
Has the real intellectual history of European man been lost to us, or perhaps concealed by the Heliocentrists?
Then I saw one of 'Lord Steven Christ's' (while I thought some of his information was interesting, I was put off by the whole messianic savior bit) videos on it and again, I was shocked and awed.

Now while I'm a very open minded person, I can be very skeptical at the same time (for me, open mindedness and skepticism are nearly the same thing, I can't see how you can have one without the other), but not in the typical sense, more in the sense Marcello Truzzi used the word skeptic.
I believe in thinking for yourself, being your own scientist, philosopher and doctor, at least to some extent, and priest if you're spiritually inclined, instead of relying on others to do all your thinking for you, so while I typically consider what mainstream science has to say on matters, it is not the be all and end all of my thinking, not by a longshot, ultimately I am the arbiter of what is and isn't true, for me, not any individual or institution.
That being said, the heavens just don't seem to move in a way that corroborates concave earth, nor flat earth, so I have a hard time believing in either of them, but some compelling arguments have been made by both, and I want to see if I can vindicate one of them for myself.
I have also considered alternatives to convex, flat and concave, I've come up with some of my own on the shape, size and material composition of the earth, which I've presented on the flat earth society forum.

As for conspiracy theories, while I think 9/11 was probably an inside job, at least in part, and the moon landings as well, and I know my government soled out to banks and corporations long ago, probably the occult too (modernity probably is a massive occult conspiracy where one group of sorcerers (Freemasons) supplanted a rival group of sorcerers (Catholics), I'm not sure how many mass shootings might be staged, I'm sure some of them are, just not sure how many.

Perhaps the more interesting question besides the objective one, what is the shape of the earth and its relation to the rest of the cosmos, is the subjective one, what might adopting one theory over another do to our consciousness, the way we see ourselves in the universe, and how might it impact our behavior?
If the cosmos is ambiguous, and it can't be determined for sure which theory is true, are we going along with the most probable theory, or do we adopt theories for other reasons, for aesthetic or 'philosophical', for lack of a better word, reasons?
For example, I hear some geocentrists, who believe the earth is a ball but also the center of the universe, say that heliocentrism was adopted not because it's closer to the truth per say, but out of 'modesty'?
What does heliocentrism say about we as a society, does it say we're more in touch with the truth than ever before, or that we are more 'modest', less arrogant and bold?
How did we come to be more modest, or are we motivated by a different emotion, virtue or vice?
What else might heliocentrism say about us?
Anyway, I'll save these questions for another thread.

Looking forward to delving deeper into concave earth theory and many other theories.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 pm

mbb70 wrote:
In our local natural science museum, there is a large pendulum device that all the people stand around and watch go slowly round and round, knocking blocks of wood over as the swing vector ticks around the circle as the earth rotates (or so goes the hypothesis). Everybody smiles and oohs and ahhs when they stand there long enough to watch the pendulum finally perform its duty in knocking one of the blocks out of play. Since most scientists point to this phenomenon as proof that the earth is indeed rotating (and how quickly it's doing so), how would you refute them and demonstrate that this could also occur on a concave earth?

I don't really want to clog this part of the forum up here with this, but I have mentioned this in the comments section on the blog somewhere. Basically foucault's pendulmn is evidence of a stationary earth and a moving sky. As you already mentioned, they don't really explain why the earth doesn't move under a hovering helicopter. The excuse is the gravtiational field and they just hope it sticks (pardon the pun :lol: ). Therefore something moving in the air, not rigid with the solid earth does not move with the earth right? Good. Then how come the pendulm does? It is swinging in the air. Yes, it is attached to a rod or ceiling of a building which is attached to the earth; but the pendulm is moving around in relation to this attachment, not with it. This means that it is the sky or "atmosphere" moving the pendulm, not the earth. The pendulm is evidence for a stationary earth, concave or convex.

We can look at it this way, the heliocentric view would be that all matter, whatever its state (solid, liquid, gas), moves with the earth because of "gravity"; however, a swinging pendulmn is sensitive enough to not move with earth's gravity and register the earth's movement... :roll: The concave view would be that all matter, whatever its state (solid, liquid, gas) does not respond to the earth's movement because the earth is stationary; however, a swinging pendulmn is sensitive enough to move with the attractive magentic field inside the earth which spins East to West and register its movement, however weak it is at the crust. Possibly not so weak above the glass and closer to the centre which holds and moves the electrified sun/moon, planets, stars and asteroids.

mbb70 wrote:I've been outside looking at the night sky long enough to observe what I think is the same object going in a straight line across the same general path across the sky in what appears to be a consistent frequency. I have always assumed that these were man-made satellites orbiting our spherical earth. How does one account for this periodicity in a concave earth model?

Already mentioned on the forum recently as a recap. Either moving satelites have been mislabelled as low earth orbit asteroids, or they are using ion/mag drives. Probably both.
http://www.wildheretic.com/geostationar ... satellites

I'll let you post and start threads if you like, but no trolling.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Antithecyst wrote:I seem to have the opposite reaction when strange and unusual theories are expressed, where as most people are put off by them, I typically get very excited and have to explore every facet of them.

I'm the same.

The second bit of information I saw on it I believe was from your website, that video on old maps.
I was absolutely floored, captivated by the aesthetics of it, not only the way the earth looked in those maps, but the music you or whoever made that video used, laughs.

That's Don's (sumstuff's video). Kudos to him for finding those.

Has the real intellectual history of European man been lost to us, or perhaps concealed by the Heliocentrists?

Nothing surer in my opinion. What is it that Ford said? - "history is bunk". Newearth's videos reveal this side too.

Then I saw one of 'Lord Steven Christ's' (while I thought some of his information was interesting, I was put off by the whole messianic savior bit) videos on it and again, I was shocked and awed.

That's the whole point I think. A smear campaign by military intelligence.

That being said, the heavens just don't seem to move in a way that corroborates concave earth, nor flat earth, so I have a hard time believing in either of them, but some compelling arguments have been made by both, and I want to see if I can vindicate one of them for myself.

The heavens move very well with a electric/magnetic concave earth model. I still don't know what planets are though.

As for conspiracy theories, while I think 9/11 was probably an inside job, at least in part, and the moon landings as well, and I know my government soled out to banks and corporations long ago, probably the occult too (modernity probably is a massive occult conspiracy where one group of sorcerers (Freemasons) supplanted a rival group of sorcerers (Catholics), I'm not sure how many mass shootings might be staged, I'm sure some of them are, just not sure how many.

Yeah, so many culprits. I don't like to get bogged down too much in the whodunnit. The possible "why" can be interesting.

If the cosmos is ambiguous, and it can't be determined for sure which theory is true, are we going along with the most probable theory, or do we adopt theories for other reasons, for aesthetic or 'philosophical', for lack of a better word, reasons?

Yes, I believe this is one of the main reasons behind occulted concave earth. Most of the time, the crux of the issue seems to be seperating real science from philosphy. In certain areas, they love to mix the two in order to give their interpretative worldview more authority. I am of the opinion that the intiators of this at least are Intel.

You are free to start threads and posts.

Stevie Frank

Postby Stevie Frank » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:47 am

Hey, like the forum, my main interest atm's the mandela effect, and within that, bible changes, tho not a Christian persay, am a-religious but was raised Catholic, and yea drives nuts liistening to Christians bad mouth it, am always so temptd to recommend reading "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" so they might learn what the Christian "reformation" was really about, and im not anti-semetic, im just anti-Jewish, which leads into another interest which is historical revisionism (tho cautious enough to accept the basic plotline may not be the full story).

Also know alittle about the mind control subject, but tend not to think our memories are being replaced as a thoeiry or that we're manifesting the changes, or that we're merging with an alternate universe, tho did enjoy Fringe, but am looking for the most logical possibilities which dont necessarily discount the weirder ones arernt also happening, ie that its more logical that a combination of mundane & supernatural alterations are taking place in tandum, whatever the case whats happening isnt random, theres method behind the madness, tho not into all the numerology watching stuff, or the idea that everything is bible prophecy, so in some respects am only a casual observer of those issues. And sofar my only constructive contribution has been a minor recent discovery about bible revisions thats worth a look as a sidenote for anyone watching changes to the KJV.

Am also pretty freaked out about geography changes to South America, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, the differences to what i remember are extreme, all ive got to lean on is the possibility my memories atrocious, but doesnt explain why just about every other mandela effectee seems to remember exactly what said atrocious memory tells me. Sure we possibly have false memories, but how can we tell?

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Stevie Frank wrote:Hey, like the forum, my main interest atm's the mandela effect, and within that, bible changes, tho not a Christian persay, am a-religious but was raised Catholic, and yea drives nuts liistening to Christians bad mouth it, am always so temptd to recommend reading "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" so they might learn what the Christian "reformation" was really about, and im not anti-semetic, im just anti-Jewish, which leads into another interest which is historical revisionism (tho cautious enough to accept the basic plotline may not be the full story).

Also know alittle about the mind control subject, but tend not to think our memories are being replaced as a thoeiry or that we're manifesting the changes, or that we're merging with an alternate universe, tho did enjoy Fringe, but am looking for the most logical possibilities which dont necessarily discount the weirder ones arernt also happening, ie that its more logical that a combination of mundane & supernatural alterations are taking place in tandum, whatever the case whats happening isnt random, theres method behind the madness, tho not into all the numerology watching stuff, or the idea that everything is bible prophecy, so in some respects am only a casual observer of those issues. And sofar my only constructive contribution has been a minor recent discovery about bible revisions thats worth a look as a sidenote for anyone watching changes to the KJV.

Am also pretty freaked out about geography changes to South America, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, the differences to what i remember are extreme, all ive got to lean on is the possibility my memories atrocious, but doesnt explain why just about every other mandela effectee seems to remember exactly what said atrocious memory tells me. Sure we possibly have false memories, but how can we tell?

Hi Stevie. You are welcome to start threads and post, especially on the Mandela Effect. There are new ones to add, but I haven't had time of late. I personally am not against any religion as too much bullshit is said about them. It's best just to take each individual as they are when you meet them. I'm thinking of starting a thread near that topic, talking about the cabal, luciferianism, numerology and religious groups etc.

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”