Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

Futureromance

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby Futureromance » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:32 pm

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?

It's flat and its a sphere. Pi describes the structure of this relationship on paper. Ancient myth describes the quality of this relationship in lore. The *difference* between the two is moving back and forth at the same time in SPACE and moving back and forth at the same time in TIME. Our WORLD is happening in *both* SPACE and TIME-- so our world is a combination of TWO -- The LOOP (sphere) and the LINE (plane). Just like WE are happening in *both* our WORLD and our MIND.

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?

The first rules of psyops is: no one dies
They are all hoaxes. It's belief system management. Carried out by several agencies -- cern/darpa/dhs/Fbi/via are just a few involved. Cloning plays a role.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:30 am

Futureromance wrote:

It's flat and its a sphere. Pi describes the structure of this relationship on paper. Ancient myth describes the quality of this relationship in lore. The *difference* between the two is moving back and forth at the same time in SPACE and moving back and forth at the same time in TIME. Our WORLD is happening in *both* SPACE and TIME-- so our world is a combination of TWO -- The LOOP (sphere) and the LINE (plane). Just like WE are happening in *both* our WORLD and our MIND.

Yeah, I read about that theory early on and wasn't too impressed. It was that German guy in the early 20th century who came up with the idea. I'd have to look back on it, but if I remember correctly I thought his theory fell flat (pardon the pun :D ) when he talked about needing infinite space to get a flat and spherical earth. The earth isn't infinite to our senses, and since it is only our senses that can make sense of this world, it stands to reason that the earth is a sphere.

Your theory on space and time being curve and line may be correct (or may not be), but it doesn't matter to us living here in practical terms, does it? When someone (we?) eventually get round to measuring it, then that is what matters.

Ok, welcome aboard.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

GaryN

Postby GaryN » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:01 am

The same GaryN as on Thunderbolts.info, and still trying to make someone understand why the stars or anything else, not even the Sun, are visible from outside of Earths atmosphere. Pretty straightforward once the principle is understood.
I am almost 65 now, spent my life in the science and technology business, design, construction and repair of all kinds of mechanical/electro-mechanical and electronic devices, from heavy industrial, scientific, business and residential systems.
Life-long learner, avid reader, mostly science and science fiction, but also spiritual stuff, consider myself closest to Buddhism, but with a strong Buckminster Fuller influence.
I consider myself a heretic when it comes to much of science, religion and history, and especially the school system and academia.
Is that enough about myself for now??

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 am

GaryN wrote:The same GaryN as on Thunderbolts.info, and still trying to make someone understand why the stars or anything else, not even the Sun, are visible from outside of Earths atmosphere. Pretty straightforward once the principle is understood.
I am almost 65 now, spent my life in the science and technology business, design, construction and repair of all kinds of mechanical/electro-mechanical and electronic devices, from heavy industrial, scientific, business and residential systems.
Life-long learner, avid reader, mostly science and science fiction, but also spiritual stuff, consider myself closest to Buddhism, but with a strong Buckminster Fuller influence.
I consider myself a heretic when it comes to much of science, religion and history, and especially the school system and academia.
Is that enough about myself for now??

hi GaryN.

It should be good to get an electric universe guy on the forum.

You can start posts and threads and such.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Dalshok

Postby Dalshok » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:33 am

Wild Heretic wrote:You've just registered and you want to post a comment or start a thread?

No problem. First tell us what your views are the following subjects (one paragraph is enough, but if you want to write more, go ahead):

1. The concave Earth and the glass sky. How did you come across this topic and do you think the Earth is concave?

2. Mass shootings and bombings of civilians. Are they false flags? Do real civilians die? Generally speaking, if you think they are a hoax, how much of a hoax?

Hello, I'm Dalshok. I'm not fairly new to the whole, "Things aren't what they seem" ideas people throw out. In most cases, it's just me reading a post, or seeing a video about a particular group of people talking about and/or believing a certain thing, that "normal" individuals don't. I like to consider myself a free thinker, in the sense that just because a large group of people believe one way, that doesn't make it normal, or right. I'm going to do my own thing, and believe my own beliefs. I don't generally associate with a particular group, until/unless I myself have experienced BEFOREHAND what I see they talk about/believe.

For example about a decade ago, I ran across a group that believed the moon landing was a hoax. And boy did they go on a recruiting frenzy. :shock: I on the other hand, while open minded to the idea, kind of felt that what they were really looking for were validation of their views. They just seemed to want the "normies" accept it, by attempting to gain bigger numbers. Because let's face it. when it comes to accepting something as "right" or "normal" in this world, a sizable number of society has to say it so.

Which brings me to your questions:

1: I only ever really remember coming across the concave Earth Topic once. The glass sky, not ever. Truth be told, neither one really interests me. Whether the earth is round, flat, or concave, one fact always remains. My feet stay on the ground. I am able to walk and travel just fine, regardless of which may be true. Since I have never really come across the glass sky topic before, I cannot say what my views are on the matter, as I know nothing about it. However, just because I myself know nothing about it, or those around me know nothing about it (as far as I may know), that doesn't necessarily mean it's not credible. Or anyone that believes in what I assume is called the Glass Sky Theory, doesn't hold any valid views on the subject.

As stated before, I generally only associate with groups if/when I myself actually experience something BEFOREHAND that may relate to the group. As for me, why I registered, is because I recently started having stronger feelings toward the Mandela Effect Theory. While it is a joke to most, it's actually really scary to me, when I think of the implications, the seriousness of such, as well as the effects it may have already have had on my life.

Dalshok

Postby Dalshok » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 am

Whoops. I had forgotten to answer the second question.

While I believe SOME of the Mass shootings and bombings are hoaxes. A few are genuine, but most are orchestrated. If an government, or organization needs a "legitimate reason" to take certain actions. They simply need to orchestrate a "terroristic" attack on unsuspecting victims.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 am

Dalshok wrote:Whoops. I had forgotten to answer the second question.

While I believe SOME of the Mass shootings and bombings are hoaxes. A few are genuine, but most are orchestrated. If an government, or organization needs a "legitimate reason" to take certain actions. They simply need to orchestrate a "terroristic" attack on unsuspecting victims.

No worries, you came here for the mandela effect. That's ok.

MyKoL Lokym

Postby MyKoL Lokym » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Ssuupp.

I'm new here. I like to think outside the box. One day, I hope to leave the box.

Concave earth...or do you mean that we are inside the Hollow Earth? It's possible. The sky could be like fog and can't be seen through...and at night the stars are projected to show what the outsiders see. Of course, I can also see aspects of flat earth/dome arguments as having better evodence/observations. Only instead of saying the stars are within... Why not say they are outside, and we have a flat plain and dome and spin on a sort of axis that balances us?

It's possible earth is fully manufactured ecosystem developed and built by our ancestors. Much like our alleged space station, but on a larger scale. Anyhow, thats just my recent thought I had earlier.

As far as shootings and bombings and such... I'm sure some happen. But I also think the media exaggerates and has even fabricated a handfull of school shootings.

I'm not much into the political type discussions.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:14 am

MyKoL Lokym wrote:Ssuupp.

I'm new here. I like to think outside the box. One day, I hope to leave the box.

Concave earth...or do you mean that we are inside the Hollow Earth? It's possible. The sky could be like fog and can't be seen through...and at night the stars are projected to show what the outsiders see. Of course, I can also see aspects of flat earth/dome arguments as having better evodence/observations. Only instead of saying the stars are within... Why not say they are outside, and we have a flat plain and dome and spin on a sort of axis that balances us?

It's possible earth is fully manufactured ecosystem developed and built by our ancestors. Much like our alleged space station, but on a larger scale. Anyhow, thats just my recent thought I had earlier.

As far as shootings and bombings and such... I'm sure some happen. But I also think the media exaggerates and has even fabricated a handfull of school shootings.

I'm not much into the political type discussions.

Hi. Flat earthers are ok here on the forum as long as you don't get silly . You can write or reply to other topics than concave earth.

Why not say they are outside, and we have a flat plain and dome and spin on a sort of axis that balances us?

Do your research on this forum and blog. Someone has already kindly written a word doc on the impossibilities of flat earth dome for the stars. The flat earth "proofs" I have so far seen involve either the debunking of heliocentric theory or not well researched arguments for Earth's flatness. Plane or boat times eliminate flat earth.

virtualInsanity

Postby virtualInsanity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:07 am

I've been reading up on the occult and secret societies for over 15 years. My initial interest in UFOs lead me to the people hiding the information. Along the way, I began trading stocks and started using charts to predict when the market crashes and climbs. It drove me crazy, but I quickly realized that if I flip the graph everything lined up (more on this later). I then stumbled along the concave earth theory with Cyrus Teed. I started to consume every information out there and it began to answer a lot of questions I had. Back to the "flipping" of the stock graphs, it dawned on me that the elite also "flipped" what our reality is, and that is the only way the math still works. Our world is concave and not convex. Everything "they" teach is the opposite of what reality is just to keep us off the trail. They hate competition.

As for false flags, etc. I believe we are so heavily manipulated through the media and institutions, but I am not surprised. It is culture that destroys civilizations, so why allow culture to grow organically? That's how our rulers think. Control everything. Play war games constantly and have scenarios ready for ANY situation. It's all manufactured to protect their own power. Will it last? If we play along with their plans of fusing us with AI, maybe.

As for this website, I loved every single post (on the old site) and read them over and over. I look forward to contributing to the conversation and learning from all of you.

Cheers!

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:56 pm

virtualInsanity wrote:I've been reading up on the occult and secret societies for over 15 years. My initial interest in UFOs lead me to the people hiding the information. Along the way, I began trading stocks and started using charts to predict when the market crashes and climbs. It drove me crazy, but I quickly realized that if I flip the graph everything lined up (more on this later). I then stumbled along the concave earth theory with Cyrus Teed. I started to consume every information out there and it began to answer a lot of questions I had. Back to the "flipping" of the stock graphs, it dawned on me that the elite also "flipped" what our reality is, and that is the only way the math still works. Our world is concave and not convex. Everything "they" teach is the opposite of what reality is just to keep us off the trail. They hate competition.

As for false flags, etc. I believe we are so heavily manipulated through the media and institutions, but I am not surprised. It is culture that destroys civilizations, so why allow culture to grow organically? That's how our rulers think. Control everything. Play war games constantly and have scenarios ready for ANY situation. It's all manufactured to protect their own power. Will it last? If we play along with their plans of fusing us with AI, maybe.

As for this website, I loved every single post (on the old site) and read them over and over. I look forward to contributing to the conversation and learning from all of you.

Cheers!

Welcome virtual, good to have yo onbaord. very itneresting about the inverted graphs. We have one trader I think on this forum (eyelevelhorizon). I don't trade, but am quasi interested in that kind of thing. If it wouldn't put you at a disadvantage, it would be interesting to here more on that topic.

tmorris88

Postby tmorris88 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi, I was introduced to CET via Peter James channel on YouTube last summer. It took me a while to get my head round it but I am now pretty convinced that it is correct. I do intend to carry out my own lake experiment soon to provide final confirmation, using dumpy levels and laser beams.
The bit I struggle with the most is the concept of the curved light, and what causes this phenomenon. I am thinking it is more likely to be due to the lens effect of the glass sky, but am not adverse to the notion that it is somehow bent by electromagnetic forces acting from the center of the cavity. I have two theories which I would like to explore on this matter;

1) Whether the light from the sun is actually bent all the way around the celestial sphere in a spiral fashion and it is the returned light that causes us to be able to see an apparent equal horizon in all directions at all latitudes.
2) The sun actually has three heads - one to the northern hemisphere, one to the south and one straight down.

I would be grateful if anyone could advise on these issues.
Regards,
Thomas

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 am

tmorris88 wrote:Hi, I was introduced to CET via Peter James channel on YouTube last summer. It took me a while to get my head round it but I am now pretty convinced that it is correct. I do intend to carry out my own lake experiment soon to provide final confirmation, using dumpy levels and laser beams.
The bit I struggle with the most is the concept of the curved light, and what causes this phenomenon. I am thinking it is more likely to be due to the lens effect of the glass sky, but am not adverse to the notion that it is somehow bent by electromagnetic forces acting from the center of the cavity. I have two theories which I would like to explore on this matter;

1) Whether the light from the sun is actually bent all the way around the celestial sphere in a spiral fashion and it is the returned light that causes us to be able to see an apparent equal horizon in all directions at all latitudes.
2) The sun actually has three heads - one to the northern hemisphere, one to the south and one straight down.

I would be grateful if anyone could advise on these issues.
Regards,
Thomas

Hi tmorris. Obviously I also think concave earth theory has great merit. My theoretical workings are on the blog but have also been expanded upon on the forum, sometimes with the help of others. I am in camp 1).

Shiwa

Postby Shiwa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:26 am

Hallo all!

I, of no particular importance, don‘t remember exactly how i came across this topic, apart from it being on the internet—and it was accidentally, and some while ago. I’m completely agnostic on the nature of the Earth, keeping an open mind here from experience; too often folk simply believe in what they’re told (their being damaged by rote-learning has been useful for this, why schooling is compulsory), whether that be a convex, flat, or concave Earth. To say otherwise it would my being dishonest; however, i find concavity interesting, and one could just as easily say of the Universe as of a convex Earth is it bounded, unbounded, or whatever, as that dimension exists only by measurement of the senses (the correct meaning of the Sanskrit word ’māyā’ being ’that which is measured’, it being of Proto-Indo-European an M-root word the general sense being one of ’measurement’).

I have long, since the 1970:s, seen modern society (a matter of context when modern begins) as a spectacular simulation and simulacre —i’ve been accused of being potty because of explaining this— and when i saw the 911 stuff on tele i suspected fakery as aluminium cannot pierce steel and the aircraft was banking like a Lancaster in the Dam Busters movie (another topic for investigation). I’m convinced that much of history from at least 1789 is being faked in some manner, this increasingly so from 1917, and whether anything really happens at all is a matter of context, and sometimes impossible to know for certain whether there are actually any deaths; sometimes i think that is obvious hoaxing of deaths—obvious hoaxing usually because of the absurdity and impossibility of what is being claimed and-or presented (i no longer bother watching television), and this faking —in a more general sense— is increasingly as it is ”happening”: i assume that it is false unless proven otherwise. Mostly, i think that all this is to manipulate false ”memories” into the Villagers; and that the simulacre is a vast, collectively delusional tulpa—transhumanism is older than usually thought: it is the escatological religion of the spectacle.

~~~o0O0o~~~

More generally i have been working for some time on an ontological model of existence which is nonmathematical and nonreductionistic in the implicit (noumenon); my first questioning physics —having always experienced that the dichotymous distinction beween mind and matter is false— when at secondary school about 1971 my reading Einstein’s special and general theories of relativity, and found them absurd and irrational; later i similarly deconstructed other areas of physics such as the rest of Einsteinian physics, Big Bang cosmology, particle physics, and quantum theory (quantum mechanics, quantum electrodynamics, and Bohmian physics). Moreover, from this ontology it can be explained how light can be curved in the explicit (phenomena); one can make predictions here. I won‘t go further into this boring anyone, and anyhow all is falsifiable.

One advantage is that i cannot rote-learn, and have excellent, longterm associative memory remembering back to at least as three days after my birth; a disadvantage of this is my difficulty typing causing multiple errors, my having to put alot of effort into this it looking polished as a result. The quote from ‹Sherlock Holmes› is one of my favourites. Ending here in the imperfection of language, and hope that i can contribute in a meaningful, albeit slow, way…

Regards,
Shiwa

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 pm

Shiwa wrote:Hallo all!

I, of no particular importance, don‘t remember exactly how i came across this topic, apart from it being on the internet—and it was accidentally, and some while ago. I’m completely agnostic on the nature of the Earth, keeping an open mind here from experience; too often folk simply believe in what they’re told (their being damaged by rote-learning has been useful for this, why schooling is compulsory), whether that be a convex, flat, or concave Earth. To say otherwise it would my being dishonest; however, i find concavity interesting, and one could just as easily say of the Universe as of a convex Earth is it bounded, unbounded, or whatever, as that dimension exists only by measurement of the senses (the correct meaning of the Sanskrit word ’māyā’ being ’that which is measured’, it being of Proto-Indo-European an M-root word the general sense being one of ’measurement’).

I have long, since the 1970:s, seen modern society (a matter of context when modern begins) as a spectacular simulation and simulacre —i’ve been accused of being potty because of explaining this— and when i saw the 911 stuff on tele i suspected fakery as aluminium cannot pierce steel and the aircraft was banking like a Lancaster in the Dam Busters movie (another topic for investigation). I’m convinced that much of history from at least 1789 is being faked in some manner, this increasingly so from 1917, and whether anything really happens at all is a matter of context, and sometimes impossible to know for certain whether there are actually any deaths; sometimes i think that is obvious hoaxing of deaths—obvious hoaxing usually because of the absurdity and impossibility of what is being claimed and-or presented (i no longer bother watching television), and this faking —in a more general sense— is increasingly as it is ”happening”: i assume that it is false unless proven otherwise. Mostly, i think that all this is to manipulate false ”memories” into the Villagers; and that the simulacre is a vast, collectively delusional tulpa—transhumanism is older than usually thought: it is the escatological religion of the spectacle.

~~~o0O0o~~~

More generally i have been working for some time on an ontological model of existence which is nonmathematical and nonreductionistic in the implicit (noumenon); my first questioning physics —having always experienced that the dichotymous distinction beween mind and matter is false— when at secondary school about 1971 my reading Einstein’s special and general theories of relativity, and found them absurd and irrational; later i similarly deconstructed other areas of physics such as the rest of Einsteinian physics, Big Bang cosmology, particle physics, and quantum theory (quantum mechanics, quantum electrodynamics, and Bohmian physics). Moreover, from this ontology it can be explained how light can be curved in the explicit (phenomena); one can make predictions here. I won‘t go further into this boring anyone, and anyhow all is falsifiable.

One advantage is that i cannot rote-learn, and have excellent, longterm associative memory remembering back to at least as three days after my birth; a disadvantage of this is my difficulty typing causing multiple errors, my having to put alot of effort into this it looking polished as a result. The quote from ‹Sherlock Holmes› is one of my favourites. Ending here in the imperfection of language, and hope that i can contribute in a meaningful, albeit slow, way…

Regards,
Shiwa

Welcome aboard Shiwa, you are free to start threads and post. I could rote learn, but it would leave my memory pretty quickly after a few weeks because there was no meaning to associate with the learning. Leanring "facts" for the sake of "facts" is pointless in my opinion. It's connecting the facts that is key to all understanding.

cyndrellian

Postby cyndrellian » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello! I found this forum while searching for the JFK 4 to 6 switch out regarding Mandela effect. I was going to post a video, which has the governor and mrs. connally missing from behind the glass partition in the 6 seater footage, the photo is from the dallas museum. Also, the producer of the film I shot jfk, freaks out at the new zapruder footage, as Jackie never got that close to JFK, etc. Anyway, have a look, I may forget to come back and post the video later. Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFguc0tZ-k&t=0s

ChippyTheChipmunk

Postby ChippyTheChipmunk » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello all! I'm new to the forum, but have interacted with Wild Heretic on YT - either on his or my channel or in comment sections of other videos.

I did a G00gle search - trying to find answers for the sun's path in the alleged heliocentric model & found a thread from this forum. I've been here before, but hadn't created a login... so, I'm hoping to learn & contribute - if I can.

My YT channel is "Chippy The Chipmunk". I got sucked in to FE theory, Mandela Effect, & researching "Antarctica", etc.

I'm open to a FE/Concave hybrid model (planisphere)... a flat plane - but within a celestial sphere that is revolving around us.
Why "planisphere"? Well, I've found patent citations that stem from the original 1890's Gleason FE Map/Time-Chart patent. There are inventions for some kind of planisphere navigation device (I cover this in the 2nd half of one of my recent videos).

So, anyway... there's a globehead (Wolfie6020) on YT... who has been posting videos to debunk FE and Gleason Map, etc. He filmed the sun setting SOUTH of PERTH... I'd been trying to plot the sun on the equinoxes/solstices on the Gleason Map, & thought I had been making progress, but now I am stumped after seeing some of Wolfie's videos... In Perth, the sun is allegedly "setting" south of Perth from the Sept Equinox to the March Equinox. Then, around their June Solstice, the sun is "rising" and "setting" for 29 days in a row at the same headings of 63°ESE and 297°WNW respectively. This is 27° South of 90°East and 270°W.

I'm in the USA around 36°N latitude... and have found a similar pattern for the Dec Solstice - the sun rises and sets - 28 days in a row in THE SAME PLACE... rising at 119°ESE and setting at 241°WSW (29° South of 90°E and 270°W).

So, not sure if the sun has always done this??? I have a western facing view and I don't recall seeing the sun setting in the same place for 28 days in a row??? Chippy is stumped. ☺

Shiwa

Postby Shiwa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:10 am

Wild Heretic wrote:Welcome aboard Shiwa, you are free to start threads and post. I could rote learn, but it would leave my memory pretty quickly after a few weeks because there was no meaning to associate with the learning. Leanring "facts" for the sake of "facts" is pointless in my opinion. It's connecting the facts that is key to all understanding.

Ta mate!

I agree.

Haha, i could never learn all of my times tables, and still don‘t: i get challenged by some who know this by asking what six times seven is, for example. Instead, when it came to long multiplication and long division i saw that there were patterns in numbers, and that different mathematical arguments (as i would put it now) were all variations of addition, and thus i was able to do them without showing any steps, merely giving the answer; as a result i was separated from the others in case i was cheating, which i wasn‘t: they had to accept it, and i couldn‘t verbalize how i did it—don‘t know whether the teachers thought of me as a genius or as an idiot savant. :mrgreen:

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:57 pm

cyndrellian wrote:Hello! I found this forum while searching for the JFK 4 to 6 switch out regarding Mandela effect. I was going to post a video, which has the governor and mrs. connally missing from behind the glass partition in the 6 seater footage, the photo is from the dallas museum. Also, the producer of the film I shot jfk, freaks out at the new zapruder footage, as Jackie never got that close to JFK, etc. Anyway, have a look, I may forget to come back and post the video later. Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFguc0tZ-k&t=0s

hi cyndrellian,

welcome to the mandela effect area of the forum. Oh boy, have I found a new one that has justed melted my mind. Will post soon.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:13 pm

ChippyTheChipmunk wrote:Hello all! I'm new to the forum, but have interacted with Wild Heretic on YT - either on his or my channel or in comment sections of other videos.

I did a G00gle search - trying to find answers for the sun's path in the alleged heliocentric model & found a thread from this forum. I've been here before, but hadn't created a login... so, I'm hoping to learn & contribute - if I can.

My YT channel is "Chippy The Chipmunk". I got sucked in to FE theory, Mandela Effect, & researching "Antarctica", etc.

I'm open to a FE/Concave hybrid model (planisphere)... a flat plane - but within a celestial sphere that is revolving around us.
Why "planisphere"? Well, I've found patent citations that stem from the original 1890's Gleason FE Map/Time-Chart patent. There are inventions for some kind of planisphere navigation device (I cover this in the 2nd half of one of my recent videos).

So, anyway... there's a globehead (Wolfie6020) on YT... who has been posting videos to debunk FE and Gleason Map, etc. He filmed the sun setting SOUTH of PERTH... I'd been trying to plot the sun on the equinoxes/solstices on the Gleason Map, & thought I had been making progress, but now I am stumped after seeing some of Wolfie's videos... In Perth, the sun is allegedly "setting" south of Perth from the Sept Equinox to the March Equinox. Then, around their June Solstice, the sun is "rising" and "setting" for 29 days in a row at the same headings of 63°ESE and 297°WNW respectively. This is 27° South of 90°East and 270°W.

I'm in the USA around 36°N latitude... and have found a similar pattern for the Dec Solstice - the sun rises and sets - 28 days in a row in THE SAME PLACE... rising at 119°ESE and setting at 241°WSW (29° South of 90°E and 270°W).

So, not sure if the sun has always done this??? I have a western facing view and I don't recall seeing the sun setting in the same place for 28 days in a row??? Chippy is stumped. ☺

Hi chippy. Good to see someone who could give more observations on the Sun's locations. Without giving this too much thought, off the top of my head I suppose 28 and 29 days of the same rising and setting location could be due to a weakening of the magnetic north pole (geographic south pole) and/or strengthening of its opposite number. That would certainly agree with the 27 degree figure rather than the usual alledged 23.5 degree one.

In Perth, the sun is allegedly "setting" south of Perth from the Sept Equinox to the March Equinox.

Does he mean that Perth has become the new equator? Or if we are going with my above proposition, it could mean that the magnetic south pole (geographic north pole) is so strong as to push the tilt of the sun over past the south of the equator before the Sep equinox so that by the time of the equinox the sun is already tilted over at Perth's latitude, where it increases fractionally for a long period. It definitely sounds like a magnetic pole imbalance... if the observations are true of course.

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”