Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

If you want to post comments and start threads, first tell us how you came about concave Earth. Do you think the Earth is concave? What are your views on media fakery and false flags.

EnergyGem

Re: Introduce yourself so you can be approved to post comments

Postby EnergyGem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:12 am

Hi all,

New member here. It looks like a nice community. Hoping to be able to post soon! :)

Divine truth

Postby Divine truth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:48 am

Hello everybody , my name is lathe moniz. I've been a truth seeker since inception. I've been a flat earther for a few years but I discovered the secret. I found divinity and cracked the dna. All the info is channeling to me from the ancients , they knew what we live in. Just wanted to drop this truth off for you guys. We live in a upside down diamond like this.... https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8 . Truth cannot be hidden and when you Crack the dna code the truth just jumps right out at you. Peace and love folks.

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:02 am

Well, well, well. I'm back. I know, I know, I'm allegedly an illegal Mexican immigrant smuggled by the Jews to ruin the entire state of California. I know. So to all my accusers and enemies on this forum, please spare me the worthless accusations.

Now, with that aside, I decided to come back to the forum. Since this forum is antagonistic to scripture, I won't post any here. I will treat this forum as simply a place to post scientific evidence pertaining to the concave earth. And that's all I'll do (as well as the occasional Jesuit-busting). Oh, and in case you forgot, my name is Joshua.
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

Divine truth

Postby Divine truth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:42 am

So I looked up the root word for diamond, which is "adamans" we live in the ADAM and the EVE or everything. This is truly divine.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 pm

EnergyGem wrote:Hi all,

New member here. It looks like a nice community. Hoping to be able to post soon! :)

What is your stance on the topics in this forum such as concave earth, mandela effect, fake news, cultural engineering, paranormal etc. ?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Divine truth wrote:Hello everybody , my name is lathe moniz. I've been a truth seeker since inception. I've been a flat earther for a few years but I discovered the secret. I found divinity and cracked the dna. All the info is channeling to me from the ancients , they knew what we live in. Just wanted to drop this truth off for you guys. We live in a upside down diamond like this.... https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8 . Truth cannot be hidden and when you Crack the dna code the truth just jumps right out at you. Peace and love folks.

Ok, you are still a flat earther I see. That is ok. I have approved you.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:56 pm

jalvarez4Jesus wrote:Well, well, well. I'm back. I know, I know, I'm allegedly an illegal Mexican immigrant smuggled by the Jews to ruin the entire state of California. I know. So to all my accusers and enemies on this forum, please spare me the worthless accusations.

Now, with that aside, I decided to come back to the forum. Since this forum is antagonistic to scripture, I won't post any here. I will treat this forum as simply a place to post scientific evidence pertaining to the concave earth. And that's all I'll do (as well as the occasional Jesuit-busting). Oh, and in case you forgot, my name is Joshua.

Alright Jalvez I'll give you another chance. No illogicality though with infighting etc. Play nice.

jalvarez4Jesus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby jalvarez4Jesus » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Thank you, Wild Heretic.
"What cannot be refuted by experiment cannot be called science." ~ Popper's Sword

Divine truth

Postby Divine truth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:46 am

We live on a flat and infinite plane wh. We are infinite beings. I have tapped into our dna code and found the answers to any question.

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Postby lingo28 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:37 am

WH I still can't post new threads

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:11 pm

lingo28 wrote:WH I still can't post new threads

Let me have a look.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Divine truth wrote:We live on a flat and infinite plane wh. We are infinite beings. I have tapped into our dna code and found the answers to any question.

What is my mother's full name that is on her passport? :lol:

Manicblade
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Manicblade » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Nice site
Well I do agree the earth is hollow and we inside. Things today on TV isn't what it seams a lot of things to support and cover up, what is true and not. I do see they never give proof of any claim on TV just here say or out of context, screen shoots or making people assume. The thing is everyone needs to understand is we are here and this is what we have. Without it we are done. So we need to support the live giving sphere. Its not cheap to take care of and maintain. I do support our community and spend my earning to give back. I do also help some homeless folks out as well. I retired 20 years US Army. When I do get a chance to post on other topics I can give a lot of proof of things to fill in the gaps of debunking with proof. Concern is can people handle the true? This could bring a lot of fear as it too can be used to bring other concepts of religion to come about. Wonder how many people here are scared of Uncle Sam? always watching lol. So many don't realize we are always being watched or recorded. The question is can we all get along on this sphere as many fight for the control of it? The use of Fear or Greed or other means.
With Great Power comes great responsibility.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Manicblade wrote:Nice site
Well I do agree the earth is hollow and we inside. Things today on TV isn't what it seams a lot of things to support and cover up, what is true and not. I do see they never give proof of any claim on TV just here say or out of context, screen shoots or making people assume. The thing is everyone needs to understand is we are here and this is what we have. Without it we are done. So we need to support the live giving sphere. Its not cheap to take care of and maintain. I do support our community and spend my earning to give back. I do also help some homeless folks out as well. I retired 20 years US Army. When I do get a chance to post on other topics I can give a lot of proof of things to fill in the gaps of debunking with proof. Concern is can people handle the true? This could bring a lot of fear as it too can be used to bring other concepts of religion to come about. Wonder how many people here are scared of Uncle Sam? always watching lol. So many don't realize we are always being watched or recorded. The question is can we all get along on this sphere as many fight for the control of it? The use of Fear or Greed or other means.

Hi manicblade. It would be nice if you could contribute to some topics here. I can well understand the problem of truth telling if at least one aspect of it is not what someone wants to hear - no gain in panicing the herd and all that. However I believe the smallish group of internet reading truth seeking public are old enough and savvy enough without worrying the mass media masses. In that regard my wife and I are in two seperate worlds. I like to read "other dimensional" stories and glitch in the matrix say, whereas she likes to read about "princess Kate" and the Daily Fail (Mail) soap operas etc.

As long as the TV doesn't put out a strong subconscious message of "you live in a soul farm/prison and are here to breed for others to feed for eternity" say - I don't know whether that is true or not:) - then "truths" on the internet don't really matter. It's the subconscious beliefs of the majority that do I think; although there is the 100th monkey thing and all that.

Anyway, post away.

EnergyGem

Postby EnergyGem » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:28 am

Wild Heretic wrote:

What is your stance on the topics in this forum such as concave earth, mandela effect, fake news, cultural engineering, paranormal etc. ?

I believe that the earth is round however that's looking at it from this dimension, I believe that there are many other levels/dimensions to our own and in other dimensions things manifest differently then they do here.

The mandela effect is a phenomenon that is interesting, if the universe is Truly multidimensional this could be a side effect or a glitch in this multidimensionally layered universe. I believe for example that the Bermuda triangle is such a glitch and that many craft and ships that have gone through this temporary glitch/portal have actually entered into another dimension. Similiar things can be said of mirages, scientists make up all sorts of theories why mirages occur but they don't really hold water. I believe that these two are glimpses into other dimensions or other space/times if you will.

Fake News I think is, well to be honest it's the powers that be trying to control the narrative and the minds of people however I feel like some people are too awake and aware to see right through it. That's not to say that everything out there is True, occams razor,common sense and backed up evidence with added research can help to sift the wheat from the chaff in most cases.

Cultural engineering I believe does occur and is occurring all around us from the media, entertainment and so called 'authority figures' in the sciences. They want to constrict mankind into believing that we are not important, a genetic accident and that we have no real purpose. I think this is as for from the Truth as you can possibly get. We are actually extremely powerful multidimensional/spiritual beings albeit most of us are unaware of this and in a dormant state, a spiritual slumber if you will and the powers that be are exploiting this fact for there own purposes.

As for the paranormal I believe in it strongly. I feel that there are so many mysteries to mankind, life and the universe that today's scientists are rejecting impulsively out of there stubborn minded and quite irrational mentalities. The veneration of this science has gone to an extreme and everything that is out of bounds of today's science understanding is automatically deemed 'Quack' or pseudoscience'.

This is in fact stemming from most scientists emotions and not rationally looking at the new and exciting evidence that is emerging out various research fields. A true science would not be so boxed in and guard his or her current axioms so stubbornly and irrationally. Today's scientists have boxed themselves in and they are not even aware of it themselves.

Alastair Carnegie

Postby Alastair Carnegie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am

Hi, New here from Australia and my name is Denielle and love traveling and doing a job in bank as bank manager!

HologramT

Postby HologramT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi to all

1. Glass sky.

I believe that there is a strong possibility that this is true. Most of the evidence to prove that we live in a helocentric modle (if true) points to the earth being flat/ concave and the fact that the ancients (from what I've researched) believed this as well shouldn't be discounted or discredited just because they live in a time past. Just because they lived in the past does not mean they were wrong, stupid or technologically infirrior to us.

2. Are mass shootings a hoax.

I believe they are yes. it seems to me to be a scare tactic, gorilla warfare style. Keep people panicking, scared they will look to the "leaders" for help and direction. Furthermore if the populus is kept in a negative state a negative vibration it keeps us sick and focused on negative acts. As if we were in a state of love vibrationally, we could change the world into a much healthier and harmonious place.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

EnergyGem wrote:
Wild Heretic wrote:

I believe that the earth is round however that's looking at it from this dimension, I believe that there are many other levels/dimensions to our own and in other dimensions things manifest differently then they do here.

The mandela effect is a phenomenon that is interesting, if the universe is Truly multidimensional this could be a side effect or a glitch in this multidimensionally layered universe. I believe for example that the Bermuda triangle is such a glitch and that many craft and ships that have gone through this temporary glitch/portal have actually entered into another dimension. Similiar things can be said of mirages, scientists make up all sorts of theories why mirages occur but they don't really hold water. I believe that these two are glimpses into other dimensions or other space/times if you will.

Fake News I think is, well to be honest it's the powers that be trying to control the narrative and the minds of people however I feel like some people are too awake and aware to see right through it. That's not to say that everything out there is True, occams razor,common sense and backed up evidence with added research can help to sift the wheat from the chaff in most cases.

Cultural engineering I believe does occur and is occurring all around us from the media, entertainment and so called 'authority figures' in the sciences. They want to constrict mankind into believing that we are not important, a genetic accident and that we have no real purpose. I think this is as for from the Truth as you can possibly get. We are actually extremely powerful multidimensional/spiritual beings albeit most of us are unaware of this and in a dormant state, a spiritual slumber if you will and the powers that be are exploiting this fact for there own purposes.

As for the paranormal I believe in it strongly. I feel that there are so many mysteries to mankind, life and the universe that today's scientists are rejecting impulsively out of there stubborn minded and quite irrational mentalities. The veneration of this science has gone to an extreme and everything that is out of bounds of today's science understanding is automatically deemed 'Quack' or pseudoscience'.

This is in fact stemming from most scientists emotions and not rationally looking at the new and exciting evidence that is emerging out various research fields. A true science would not be so boxed in and guard his or her current axioms so stubbornly and irrationally. Today's scientists have boxed themselves in and they are not even aware of it themselves.

You are free to add threads and post etc.

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Alastair Carnegie wrote:Hi, New here from Australia and my name is Denielle and love traveling and doing a job in bank as bank manager!

Like I asked the above poster, what is your stance on the concave earth, terrorist hoaxes, paranormal etc. ?

Topic author
Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 pm

HologramT wrote:Hi to all

1. Glass sky.

I believe that there is a strong possibility that this is true. Most of the evidence to prove that we live in a helocentric modle (if true) points to the earth being flat/ concave and the fact that the ancients (from what I've researched) believed this as well shouldn't be discounted or discredited just because they live in a time past. Just because they lived in the past does not mean they were wrong, stupid or technologically infirrior to us.

2. Are mass shootings a hoax.

I believe they are yes. it seems to me to be a scare tactic, gorilla warfare style. Keep people panicking, scared they will look to the "leaders" for help and direction. Furthermore if the populus is kept in a negative state a negative vibration it keeps us sick and focused on negative acts. As if we were in a state of love vibrationally, we could change the world into a much healthier and harmonious place.

Hi Hologram, you are free to post and start threads etc.

Return to “New members must first introduce themselves”