Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

NASA: One Big Hoagie of a Hoax

Dodgy satellite images, bubbles in space, wacky zero gravity hair-dos, scuba tanks in space, moon landing, comet landing, mars living, orbiting balls, ISS, Hubble space telescope, Challenger disaster, Darwinism, nuclear bombs etc.

Topic author
Dietrich
Initiate
Initiate

NASA: One Big Hoagie of a Hoax

Postby Dietrich » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:57 pm

If you are a big Fan of NASA and profess to be an Atheist, then know you have placed Faith in the unknown, just as religion allows its devout believers to put faith in the existence of God. NASA is the focal point of disinformation and falsehoods one layered upon the next, predicated on 'Occult Scientism'.

I am sharing a story I recently put on BeforeItsNews which sums up what NASA is up to: FRAUD a/k/a one big Hoagie of a Hoax.
Your thoughts?
Read the story here:
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-te ... 61887.html

Need Little - Want Less - Love More

Freezetime26
Initiate
Initiate

Re: NASA: One Big Hoagie of a Hoax

Postby Freezetime26 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am

Yes, I agree, the whole purpose of NASA and other masonic space agencies were founded only to fool people about the true nature of our earth, in fact, in the beginning of the 20th century there were a lot of people that questioned the GLOBE earth.

Return to “Space marketing and other "science" fraud”