Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

David Bowie - dead or still alive?

Elvis, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Princess Diana, Robin Williams, Joan Rivers, Martin Luther King, JFK, RFK, JFK Jr. etc.

Topic author
solararaz
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

David Bowie - dead or still alive?

Postby solararaz » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm

David Bowie is said to have died at the age of 69 of initially unknown causes which he supposedly kept secret
for 18 months prior to death- later said to be liver cancer.

Everything around this death seems suspicious. Appearing on stage and performing just weeks before he died( this I find strange ,performing on stage in the terminal stage of liver cancer!)
The title of his last album 'Black star'(which was released on his 69th birthday a few days before he died) and the track 'Lazarus' - remember him? a biblical character who died and rose from the dead. hmm.

Within a day or two it is reported he has been secretly cremated without family or friends being there. hmmm.

On Sky news an interview with a Jack Steven, said to be a music business executive who had known Bowie
for over 40 years, gave a glowing tribute, to the point that It would be something that you
would want to be saying about yourself(in my opinion).

Jack Steven was not snappily dressed as we came to know Bowie usually, and he sat hunched over, his hair was also
styled to frame his face and was brown in colour... But the face and voice seemed to belong to David Bowie hmmmm.

I did a check looking on the net for Jack Steven and I would have thought that for someone with 40 years experience in the
business, he would have extensive info on him... but no!

The only thing I found was Fortress management or something like that, which states on the site, it was formed in 2013
along with another man who likewise, I could not find any info on his background and credentials either.

So your guess is as good as mine...or is your guess better?

Light thinks it is faster than anything-but it is wrong.
No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always got there first,
and is waiting for it... :)

Terry Prachett

outerheaven
Aware
Aware

Re: David Bowie - dead or still alive?

Postby outerheaven » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Interesting find, solaraz. You might be on to something there, since it seems the perp always likes to show up at the scene of his crime ;)

Like any celebrity death, I didn't believe it for a second. Well, it's not that I am strongly opposed to the possibility that a celebrity can or will die -- more that I don't pay the media any attention because I don't think it can be trusted.

But yeah, hearing that he JUST had a concert, that his album was coming out in TWO DAYS or whatever, and that it had weird 'prophetic!!!' references to his death etc...

There's a lot of money in the death hoax biz, I'm quite sure of that.

(Another thing I've thought is that he might have died earlier and his death kept secret until his album release date was closer. All for that sweet death$$$. Again I think it comes down to money.)

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Totally agree. A very good synopsis.

I think his ex wife in Big Brother mentioned that he had staged his death well or something. I must see if I can find the exact words in context.

Someone on the DI forum mentioned Jack Steven interview on Sky so I looked him up and he looks just like him. A touch younger looking perhaps (plastic surgery?), different hair style (obviously). Exactly the same teeth though! You can make both eyes the same colour with contact lenses. His accent was more London I think (easily done - he was an actor), but still sounded like him. In fact I'd say his Bowie persona was the artificial one for image marketing and Jack Steven was more his real identity. There is no reason he could not have lived for years as Jack Steven and just adjorned the Bowie personality (image) for marketing purposes when required. The Bowie personality had supposedly been the recluse for years anyway. 12 years to be precise. Express article dated 2013 -
For a decade David Bowie has rarely spoken or been pictured, until this week’s release of his mournful new song. So what’s he been doing all this time?

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news ... he-recluse

In concave Earth sessions 16, someone mentions that he slipped up and first said "I" before correcting himself and saying "he". I also had my doubts on how this supposedly obscure record producer could know so many intimate details of him during touring etc. The history of Jack Stevens is also very blank looking, no previous photos, no photo associated with his record label etc. Fakeologist has an article on him -
http://fakeologist.com/tag/david-bowie-is-jack-stevens/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r2Dn_dSS40

At least Michael Jackson made more of an effort when disguising himself. They really don't care at this point I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Observer
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby Observer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Yeah, I agree on this one, David Bowie probably faked his own death. The release of a new album a few days before is too suspicious.
Concave Proof
Auto-Pilot: 10,000m altitude. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude. So the nose must correct UP...
10,000m altitude again. Then sea-level curves UP thus 9,999m altitude again. So the nose must correct UP again...

Topic author
solararaz
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby solararaz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:38 am

In fact I'd say his Bowie persona was the artificial one for image marketing and Jack Steven was more his real identity. There is no reason he could not have lived for years as Jack Steven and just adjorned the Bowie personality (image) for marketing purposes when required. The Bowie personality had supposedly been the recluse for years anyway. 12 years to be precise. Express article dated 2013 -
WH

I would say that your above statement could be bang on the nail.

David Bowie was an actor - look at all the characters he has metamorphosed into through the years,

Actors create a persona and that is what they project to the public and that is how the public know
them, and believe that they may be like that in real life.
A persona is like a uniform, at the end of the shift you take it off and put on your ordinary clothes,
nobody then knows that in your professional life you are... a Doctor/nurse/fire-fighter/police-person/judge...acting!!etc, etc.
You become anonymous to the general public.
Light thinks it is faster than anything-but it is wrong.
No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always got there first,
and is waiting for it... :)

Terry Prachett

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:25 am

solararaz wrote:
In fact I'd say his Bowie persona was the artificial one for image marketing and Jack Steven was more his real identity. There is no reason he could not have lived for years as Jack Steven and just adjorned the Bowie personality (image) for marketing purposes when required. The Bowie personality had supposedly been the recluse for years anyway. 12 years to be precise. Express article dated 2013 -
WH

I would say that your above statement could be bang on the nail.

David Bowie was an actor - look at all the characters he has metamorphosed into through the years,

Actors create a persona and that is what they project to the public and that is how the public know
them, and believe that they may be like that in real life.
A persona is like a uniform, at the end of the shift you take it off and put on your ordinary clothes,
nobody then knows that in your professional life you are... a Doctor/nurse/fire-fighter/police-person/judge...acting!!etc, etc.
You become anonymous to the general public.

Exactly. 8-)
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

EyeLevelHorizon
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Postby EyeLevelHorizon » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Possible motive for fake death?

A DISGRACED pop mogul has claimed the BBC ignored “hundreds” of memos about pop icon David Bowie.

Convicted paedophile Jonathan King said the BBC turned a blind eye to alleged complaints about Bowie because he was such a huge star.He claimed the late music legend had sex “with many more young people than Blackburn, Savile and the rest of the BBC DJs added together”.Writing on his website King of Hits, King said the Dame Janet Smith inquiry into sex abuse at the Corporation had missed vital evidence.

“David Bowie – a terrific talent who I knew well, who had sex with many more young people than Blackburn, Savile and the rest”

The disgraced former music mogul hit out after Dame Janet’s report led to the sacking of veteran DJ Tony Blackburn last week.

He said: “Dame Janet obviously never read my books. Or examined the hundreds of BBC memos about such stars as the mighty David Bowie – a terrific talent who I knew well, who had sex with many more young people than Blackburn, Savile and the rest of the BBC DJs added together. Or did she decide it might be wiser not to mention such stars?”
Bowie, a pop legend, died in January after a battle with cancer he chose to remain hidden from the public.

King, 70, who served three-and-a-half years of a seven year sentence for abusing schoolboys, was released from Maidstone Prison, Kent, in 2005.He was convicted of four indecent assaults and two serious sexual offences on boys aged 14 and 15.King was convicted of offences committed between 1983 and 1989 after an investigation by Surrey Police.

He added: “I wonder whether all the rock and pop stars on the show (Top of the Pops) who had allegations made against them were asked to give evidence? Or were those employees of the BBC regarded as too wealthy? Or did they never misbehave? Were there no groupies?”
Tony Blackburn, 73, was sacked after 49 years with the BBC this week because he claims never to have been quizzed by the corporation over sex abuse allegation while the BBC say he was.

Internal BBC memos claimed he had been interviewed by chiefs in 1971 over claims that he “seduced” a teenage Top of the Pops dancer but Blackburn has always denied these allegations.
But he has insisted he was not quizzed by any bosses over the allegations about 15-year-old Claire McAlpine, who died of an overdose in 1971.

She later withdrew her complaint against him and he has always denied any allegations of impropriety.There is no suggestion that Blackburn has been investigated over any other claim other than that of Claire McAlpine.And he has accused the BBC of launching a whitewash and cover-up.The 73-year-old, who denies “seducing” Claire McAlpine, said: “Material from ‘secret BBC memos’ from 1971 and 1972 has been published as part of an attempt by the BBC to ‘prove’ I was interviewed about the Claire McAlpine allegations.

https://spidercatweb.wordpress.com/2016 ... ul-claims/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... athan-King

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/27/jimmy-pag ... 4-5647078/
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

sceppy
Aware
Aware

Postby sceppy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:32 am

It's fairly obvious that there's shenanigans going on. I mean, let's take Michael Jackson. The mask he wore. The masks he made his kids wear. Why?
It's fairly simply when you think about it. It's simply so that stand ins can take stage.
The supposed face full of plastic surgery and the rotting nose, etc. It's no such thing. It's just the make up department doing up various stand ins and some of the make up naturally malfunctions or is deliberately set in such a way as to get people to concentrate on that and forgetting what's what and who's playing who in this game.

Look at all your stars. Plastic surgeries-r-us. For me , it gives them all the chance to slip into different personas whilst we just adapt to a supposed remarkable change.
When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.

Wild Heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Heretic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 am

sceppy wrote:It's fairly obvious that there's shenanigans going on. I mean, let's take Michael Jackson. The mask he wore. The masks he made his kids wear. Why?
It's fairly simply when you think about it. It's simply so that stand ins can take stage.
The supposed face full of plastic surgery and the rotting nose, etc. It's no such thing. It's just the make up department doing up various stand ins and some of the make up naturally malfunctions or is deliberately set in such a way as to get people to concentrate on that and forgetting what's what and who's playing who in this game.

Look at all your stars. Plastic surgeries-r-us. For me , it gives them all the chance to slip into different personas whilst we just adapt to a supposed remarkable change.

Very good point. I actually hadn't thought of some of that. It's so simple, it is obvious when you think about it.

Return to “Fake deaths”