Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Does sodium bicarbonate cure cancer (dr Simoncini)

Any alternative scientific theory or interpretation of the micro or macro world. Where does the mainstream model fail?

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Does sodium bicarbonate cure cancer (dr Simoncini)

Postby Daniel » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 pm

He says that it's easier to cure cancer than the common cold. Dr. Simoncini from Italy was an oncologist who had his license revoked after he voiced his opinion that cancer is really a fungus called Candida Albicans and as all fungus, can be removed by alkalizing the environment using sodium bicarbonate. His treatment consists of inserting sodium bicarbonate into the blood stream via a catheter (selective arteriography) and sometimes injecting directly when the organ in question is close to the surface.

His treatment costs €3 as opposed to a standard cancer treatment that costs €300,000. Could this really be true? My biggest problem with this, is that it's too simple for people to hide, I mean, if it was a complex treatment, okay it could be hidden. But baking soda? I can't really understand how such a giant coverup could be happening, but certainly extremely interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69P-Cqy7OSk

Has anyone tried this, or knows someone that has?

Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

lingo28
Aware
Aware

Re: Does sodium bicarbonate cure cancer (dr Simoncini)

Postby lingo28 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 am

Baking soda sodium bicarbonate I drink a glass of water with it regularly

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Re: Does sodium bicarbonate cure cancer (dr Simoncini)

Postby Daniel » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:10 pm

lingo28 wrote:Baking soda sodium bicarbonate I drink a glass of water with it regularly

I guess that is good although Simoncini has said that certain cancers can not be removed by drinking, but need actual "through-the-skin" sodium bicarbonate intervention, if they are too deep inside or not accessible enough somehow.
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

Return to “Alternative theories”