Welcome to the Wild Heretic forum where ideas are explored and information is linked so that hopefully all of us will have a clearer and better understanding of the world we live in. (When uploading avatars, make sure to resize them first by using a website such as this one - http://resizepic.com/. Max dimensions are 120 x 120 pixels.)

New members must first INTRODUCE THEMSELVES in the introduce yourself thread below if they want to post replies and start threads. If more than a couple of days have past after posting on the introduce yourself thread, and you still can't start threads, pm me. Either I've been away, or I have overlooked your introduction and forgotten to add you to the approved list.

Photon emission from the facial region and the Mosaic connection

Any alternative scientific theory or interpretation of the micro or macro world. Where does the mainstream model fail?

Topic author
Daniel
Hoax destroyer
Hoax destroyer

Photon emission from the facial region and the Mosaic connection

Postby Daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:31 pm

I stumbled across the study "Imaging of Ultraweak Spontaneous Photon Emission from Human Body Displaying Diurnal Rhythm" here is the link to that for those who would like further reading http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0006256

In that study, they managed to prove that humans emit photons from their faces naturally, but not enough photons for us to see with our naked eyes, but with specialized cameras that can detect low levels of light.

Now, when I read this, I remembered the book of Exodus (34:29-35), where Moses shines light as he descends from Mount Sinai, and scares the hell out of the Israelites. And guess what part of him shines? His face.

So now I am looking into this... what devices inside the cell could possibly produce light? How could that light become more intense when close to a "divine" being? Is there electricity, magnetism or something else at play here?

It seems that Moses' shining face was not something new, as faces of humans are now known to shine naturally, it's just that his shining power became increased to the point where the human eye could observe the light.

Anyone heard of this / have theories on how this might happen?

Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalm 148:4 KJV

Ramouz

Re: Photon emission from the facial region and the Mosaic connection

Postby Ramouz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Interesting!

Return to “Alternative theories”